/FRAUD/

/FRAUD/
Betrayal edition
A thread for the discussion and debate of performance and image enhancing drugs, primarily anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS).

Oral-only cycles are for goofballs

Don't reuse needles

If you are new to steroids, please read ALL of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before posting.

If you want advice on your first cycle, post your age, height, weight, %bf and years spent training along with what you plan on taking. CBT is highly recommended.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI

Go make friends with a steroid user at your gym if you need a source

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kbPlnRJQGrc
scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/ccdc5a75a12f053bca5a446e92faba6a/5A4D3D25/t50.2886-16/26029512_326472474502611_2320706057074114560_n.mp4
bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk/hormone-quick-check-male-bhm.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're not using tren, why not pussy?

>tfw girl and I decide to go official last night
>tfw she breaks up with me after she left this morning
>we lifted together daily and I got her on anavar
At least I still have my roid gains. Goodbye humanity.

Using tren=not a pussy
Not using tren=a pussy

1. I don't know where to buy tren legally and safely
2. i dont know what tren is or what anavol is or what clen is
3. i don't know how much mili liters to shoot up my ass or where
4. i don't like needles
5. i don't want to lactate
6. i don't want to fuck up my adrenal system or libido or anger drive in my 40s

Dafuq

I don't like all of the sides which I get from it. Why should I use a hormone that makes eating and sleeping properly difficult when there are other options out there?

Fuck off

i.. i could beat you up faget...

>Start first cycle
>every 3/10 girl is now a fuckable 6/10
>every 6/10 and above is a literally a goddess

jesus christ

1. use google faggot
2. use google faggot
3. use google faggot
4. stop being a pussy, faggot
5. use google faggot
>actually wanting to live up to your 40s

>i don't know the answer but i wanna call you a faggot the post

You came to the wrong thread...just use sarms fag

what the fuck are sarms

Tren is making you skinny

STAY SKINNY THEN FAGGOT

While you become even more skinnier to until you're a stig figure i will get bigger and bigger by the day

Slap dem hoes

Reposting because dead thread:

What are your experiences with dbol and TUDCA dosing?

I'm looking at using dbol for my first blast (been on TRT for about ten months now), and I'm not sure how long I can run it or how much TUDCA will be needed. I'll probably only be using 25 mg/day, and I'm hoping to go for about six weeks.

>Tren is making you skinny

No im fat powerlift, 8-9k calories a day keeps me nice and fat

>i will become a walking obesity of muscles while you remain healthy!

What’s the highest you’ve brewed EQ? I want to try 500mg/ml but I think I’ll end up doing 333mg/ml or 350

steroids for pansies (faggots lacking moral fibre) like you

he’s doing the ‘date 1-1.5 points before your level as a handsome man’ method. very powerful way to always demand sex, cheat and control the relationship. gud for him

holy shit that webm. it's literally all about genetics

what the fuck are steroids for pansies???

you mean fucking zma?

Started the new year off right by throwing up all of my dinner and probably my asin and ralox too.

Happy 2018 lets do this. Operation hueg and shredded is in effect for the summer.

Idk even what to feel right now

>Tren is making you skinny

25mg for 6 weeks shouldn't cause enough toxicity to be using tudca, use milk thistle for that low of a dose and that short of a duration. tudca is only useful when running halo, mibolerone and adrol

>No im fat powerlift
You were never able to make it anyway

My bloods looks great, I only eat healthy. Don't use tren and never do crazy dosages.

But i still look like i tren. Life is unfair guys

stay mad

Where are you pics on tren then?

google it faggot

tren makes you grow like a tampon in water, the fuck kind of tren are you taking?

I shoot for 300mg/ml because I don't like pinning compounds with a shit load of PIP, but I also don't want to pin huge amounts of oil.

>opened pic, actually jelly

I thought it was a meme

everyone on tren is dyel

especially you

i'm not on tren, you fucking fag

I thought dbol was relatively harsh on the liver. Is it just the low dose that makes you say that?

I'll look into milk thistle, though, thanks.

>and adrol
wow this is a stupid post

Oh maybe they use another kind of tren over here, that doesn't have the same effect

I bet this picture is making even more jelly, knowing i was still natty here

You can't have it all in life. Let's hope you are able to get your phd, make a lot of money and try to compensate with that

I got a tren blast lined up...then I got pics...so yeah

I don't use it for orals and I've never had an issue.

I've seen it at 600 mg/mL before but I personally wouldn't go that high. 300-400 seems nice and comfy without too much oil to pin each week.

nah, not nearly as jelly over this pic

man, I wish I could look like that, I would be so happy. fuck you for being depressed. I would just walk around all day grunting and making gorilla noises and be so happy

Dbol is typically pretty easy on the liver and 25mg is a baby dose. So yes to both.

>being so insecure you’re taking pics when turned a little sideways to hide how wide your hips are

A BBer got liver cirrhosis from cycling adrol for too long without liver protection, wys fag?

no he didn't lol

Show us what this tren does. Show us the true power of this magical potion bro

Even when you do look like that. You constantly want more. I still feel the same when i was dyel like you.

it's a mental battle you were never supposed to win

just give up
That's easy to compensate with if you have HUGE BACK and FRAME and SHOULDERS

That WIDTH, hmmmm i almost felt in love with myself

It’s possible if you don’t sleep, can’t eat enough, and aren’t digesting your food properly leading to poor absorption of nutrients.

What kind of dog is that

no bro tren is making you huge af, look at this guy. He did it and completely went big ramy mode

only 10 years of that stuff before you notice the dyel effects

shut up. one day I will be the biggest and then I will have beaten the dysmorphia

i never will feel skinny again if i never see anyone bigger than me

Can confirm, am on tren.

Also I just realized I haven't taken my ai in like 4 days. Fug.

Not digesting your food properly...dafuq

That guy was trolling Lord of the retards

That guy was trolling Lord of the retards...geez

Hey friends give me some advice? On Thursday I pinned test in left quad. Everything was fine for two days, no PIP. Since sunday the injection site really started hurting though, but there's no bruising or anything. Anyone else experience delayed PIP?

A decent amount of people get pretty bad digestive problems when they use tren (eg food takes longer to digest and you get to deal with a shit load of heartburn and indigestion which makes getting calories in fairly painful).

good. it should be.

bb is a competitive sport to see who can endure the most pain

you need to stop posting

>Anyone else experience delayed PIP?
yes, nothing new here

Do the lids of vials self-seal after you put a needle through them, or do I need to make sure my vials are upright at all times once "opened"?

Sorry I'm new and I don't want to risk inverting a vial and potentially losing some precious oil :D

Lol nderachore is a decent dude and he bangs qt chicks so I can’t hate too much but he used to look better than that pic.

Yeah it can fuck you up pretty bad. I had diarrhea basically the entire time I was on it and there would be almost whole pieces of food in the toilet likes leaves of spinach and shit. It was pretty nasty.

They reseal as long as you haven’t used a huge needle or stabbed it 60+ times in almost the same spot. I keep them upright unless I’m traveling though.

>I will have beaten the dysmorphia
keep dreaming and believing

I wish that was true

So? Who the fuck cares? Does that make him a better person? I hope you and him get cancer and die, fucking losers

That guy is a pedophile, but he's nice in person and does good things for children.

HAHAHAH

>pedo
Ndera? I didn’t know he fucked with that I just remember the QT Icelandic chick he went on vacation with

your personality must suck

Can we post happy stuff and good feels

Test makes you happy and confident, but everyone is dysmorphic and miserable?

>nearly lean enough to start eating again
>nearly lean enoguh to post in CBTs

No more hunger, no more slaving away to get smaller and smaller

that was a metaphor dumbass

The fact the he does that in your eyes doesn't make him bigger all of the sudden. The fact remains; he roids for 10 years and look like shit. Even skinnier than natties

>Butt he fucks girls

jesus fucking christ, some of you have such low standards. i can't even believe this shit is even true. Is this a huge troll? Are you faggots trolling me or what

It’s troll mast 2018 nigga enjoy the shitshow

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a cause for concern.

stop, u not allowed to post more before u tell me one good thing that happen to u recently, one thing that make you happy, etc

>I hope you and him get cancer and die

Because he is lazy? I hope nothing happen to him, he has to look the way he looks as a punishment.

There was a crime, he disrespected the gym, and the punishment, his physique. There's no reason to wish ill upon him

He makes ME look better because I can post my old pics and say 'LOL look at my genetics I am 3 times bigger natty than steroid users'

is that such a bad thing

No he makes us look bad. And the fact that other faggots justify/defend the way he looks like that makes it only worse

>butt he fucks girls
>buttt it's a trolll
>butt he looked better before
OF course they DEFEND HIM because they look the same as him after blasting grams of gears for a decade.

We use steroids not be fucking mediocre and look like a natty, but to be better than anyone else.

Why fuck up your body for zero results. There is no logical reason behind that

Figured this might interest you guys

youtu.be/kbPlnRJQGrc

HAHAHA YOU'RE ALL SOYBOYS WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS

Except it isn’t. Maybe when it was originally discovered but it’s all just synthesized in labs now.

Soyboy checked

scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/ccdc5a75a12f053bca5a446e92faba6a/5A4D3D25/t50.2886-16/26029512_326472474502611_2320706057074114560_n.mp4

FUCKKKKK, this must be like when you look at my pictures.

It's not even funny anymore

guy in the back mirin hard. I feel his pain.

i've never heard of metforming lowering natural test levels.
if you start out low, which 250mg is, you shouldn't encounter too many side effects.

met makes me really tired, and it feels impossible to get up in the morning. (i take 750mg with a heavy carb meal post workout)
when i first started i took too much at first and my stomach felt like it was on suicide watch for a week or two. felt shit and had diarrhea.

also really thirsty.

berberine is also a decent alternative.

Has anyone from the UK used Medichecks for bloods? Any other companies I should try instead? I live in LONDON if it makes any difference.

you know metformin is extremely hard on your kidneys right

he just salty he started the year with shit on his dick
maybe his e2 is too low

is it? i did a quick google search and the only thing that came up related to kidney, is people with pre existing kidney conditions.

well I'm a nurse and there are always pre-printed orders that anyone on metformin needs to have it stopped prior to and after an contrast imaging because they are both extremely tough on kidneys and can induce failure if done together. not something I would mess with if you aren't type 2 diabetic.

I looked at Medichecks but decided to go with these guys instead for their better pricing and delivery options:
bluehorizonmedicals.co.uk/hormone-quick-check-male-bhm.html

lmao, fuck i hate that shit

normally it doesn't happen. That day everything was cursed i tell you

it was a sign from Jesus and Allah.

So I've been blasting 500mg Test E for 15 weeks so far out of a 30 week cycle. Can I hop on tren and blast for 10 weeks then cruise for 5?

Wtf, I'm not clicking that

Wtf, why do you come into every thread to post this

I wouldn't just drop tren into a cycle best to have everything planned bro

post your most recent bloods.

But I want
m a x I m u m g a i n s

Totally kidding. Okay. I havent really learned much about tren either you're right. On that note however, can I keep blasting 500mg Test E for another 10 weeks. Then cruise for 5? or should I just blast til 20 then cruise for 10?

Because I bloatmax until I suicide cut in March.

I thought 30wk was str8 blast and I thought that was pretty neat, but either or seems ok

Will nolva and asin reverse gyno during PCT?

>not something I would mess with if you aren't type 2 diabetic
ya, probably shouldn't take steroids unless we're muscle wasting and low test
probably shouldn't take breast cancer medication to lower our estrogen either

in regards to metformin, there is tons of info on how good metformin is, not just for type 2 diabetics.

thanks nurse, if i'm ever on metformin and i'm going to get contrast imaging done, i'll remember to stop for a few days.

Depends on why you have gyno but it could work.

Almost time for test/deca blast. Been cruising on 250mg sust/w and cutting. Fuck cutting.

400mg deca a week made me super jealous and angry at everything, got prolactin and e2 in control yet still was like a walking timebomb.

200mg deca a week good for 20weeks with 500mg test/w?

5'10 220 18% bf, im on 500mg/wk test thats it, I want to grab the classic physique look. What do i need coach

Metformin is not hard on the kidneys. Iodine-based contrast reagents can be hard on the kidneys, especially in people who already have impaired renal function. Since metformin is excreted unmetabolized through the kidneys, a decrease in renal function will lead to levels of metformin remaining high in the blood, potentially causing ketoacidosis. That's why you don't give IV contrast to someone on metformin until it clears their system and you have a decent eGFR established.

>t. someone who's actually taken pharmacology, unlike nurses

lmao
>one drug is okay to take so all of them are!
enjoy you're dialysis

That you in the pic?

ye...