Just be yourself bro

>just be yourself bro
kek, more like
>just look at this pic bro and kys

ya but i bet he's like a jobless surfer in his early 20s

nice cope

Attractive people are more likely to be rich and successful. Because they look good.

Cope more you high-school shooter.

a Chad at my school looked exactly like that, but was just .25 points uglier. it think this nigger is probably a 10/10 or 9.5/10

>some handsome guy has a gf
>that means I should kill myself

The above 8/10 women outnumber the above 7/10 men by a lot.
Go out and see how many people belong in nerdy groups or have economical problems making them unable to actually land a decent looking woman.
This comment is the definition of butthurt.
Keep waiting for a time you ll be considered better than sm1 you re jelly of. Nice way of spending your limited lifespan.

Angles.

Heh, bet he has zero intellect. Zero knowledge of the workings of the "real world". Hes never cut his teeth as I have in the lions den of life and come out battered, but breathing. As one of my idols once said, youre not the one to make the sacrifice play for the other guy. To lay yourself over the barbwire for your team to cross over. Ive met guys like this before. What a fucking joke

exactly. to her he looks like that before pic all the time because of the angle she looks at him with.

Cope

he still looks 10/10, jesus that jaw. you should see mine, it's nonexistent!! also I'm fucking bald wew

That's an 8 or 9, he's by no means perfect.

you tell him dude

>dating someone that could be your sibling

>ruining perfect genetics by breeding with inferior races

I'm having a hard time telling sarcasm from honesty lately

If a fridge ass looking Adam driver can pull chick's so can Veeky Forums assuming you work out at all.

Embrace the fact that they'll make 10/10 aryan children.

he could do tons better

>comparing yourself to other people

I fucking hate this youngfag mentality

Grow up, losers. Life isn't fair. Worry about shit you can actually change and stop envying other men. Its pathetic

even if you get a girl, she will just settle for you and lust for Chad her whole life.

you don't have to look like that to get a very attractive girlfriend/partner/fb. and if you care more about looking like the guy than getting the girl, idk what is gonna make you feel better? i guess some people are just born better looking better than others.

Y'all niggas keep forget about the by far most important factor which is confidence. Just look at how confident pic related is, no one is ever gonna fuck with him and all the bitches be wet af.

They are... beautiful, especially him, n-no homo?

Are they models or some shit?

She’s literally not wearing any makeup at all, and she still looks better than 90% of the women who do.

t. youngfag larper

Everyone compares themselves to others you unbelievable faglord. If you say you don't, you're fucking lying.

The thing is what you do/take from the comparison

Instagram lifestyle bloggers.

Im ugly and I have no problem finding & spending good time with girls above 6/7.
Being confident, opened to people & funny isn't a meme. Not all girls are spoiled sluts.

>cutting out the Chad
gas yourself.

I don't have that problem because girls actually like me but if you meant "you" in the general sense, then yeah, maybe you're right.

But you shouldn't be with a woman who would act on their lust anyways, so its kind of a moot point. Find a woman who finds joy in doing similar activities as you, has similar goals, and wants to raise a solid family.

I've always let my girlfriends do whatever they want when they go out with their friends because if she ever did something with another guy, its better I find out as early as possible so I can move on with another chick. Trying to control them and "forbid" them from doing certain things with certain people just delays the inevitable. Give them enough rope that they can hang themselves with

I'm 33 and I don't compare myself in the same way OP is. By whining like a woman and feeling sorry about myself. I see that dude and I say good for him. I don't dwell on what other people have compared to what I have. If anything, I'll see someone who I perceive as being "better" and it just motivates me more to achieve my own goals.

Ok I didn't say I always have luck, or don't have bad dates, or bad experiences - sure I did.
But one has to be positive & keep trying.
It's a closed circle:

Cant get a gf ---> become bitter & frustrated ---> getting a gf becomes even harder because people can sense you're toxic ---> you start to hate women, people & life in general ----> getting a gf becomes impossible, you're fucked.

do you realize how insane this line of reasoning is??

what would you do if you were dating some girl who you were really attracted to, loved you, wanted to spend her life with you, etc. who then started getting obsessively angry at you for hypothetically having attraction to someone more physically attractive than her? thats called being a psycho.

>act
I didn't say she would act on it, I said she would lust for Chad, pretending or deluding herself to love me. I would be completely clueless. think about it.

So, if I ever get married it isn't as if I will stop lusting after random hot chicks.

you can brainwash yourself not to lust, but that isn't healthy or natural. I just find it hard to accept there is no true love, not from me, not from her.

and then you can get over that and live a normal life, or ...

Why is fit so obsessed with what other people have? Why all the coping? Fucking find peace in who you are and deal with it faggots or kill yourself like the weakest beta ever

um? He's still incredibly handsome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA COPE

So what, you don't find other women who are hotter than your gf attractive?

Thing is most of these chads spent their whole lives molding their personality and working towards what they became. Most people just don't recognize that sort of work or effort.

>Find a woman who finds joy in doing similar activities as you, has similar goals, and wants to raise a solid family.
This.

Go to /soc/ sometimes. They make those dumb 'slut' threads where half the fags pretends to be sluts, the other half congratulates them on being degenerates.

But last one was different. Several girls came, several HOT AS FUCK girls, not prude at all - but they spoke against slut culture. They delivered timestamps with face pics. It was weird. Have more faith & don't go the misygony valey.

>
>I'm 33 and I don't compare myself in the same way OP is. By whining like a woman and feeling sorry about myself. I see that dude and I say good for him. I don't dwell on what other people have compared to what I have.
This too. I'm in similar age. Brofist.jpg
There will always be someone who has something better.
Focus on your pluses.
For example:
I'm ugly but I have a decent dick
I'm poor but I good at making people laugh
I don't have a good cat but I'm not a manlet
etc.

Majority of fit posters are American who are born into materialism, it’s sad cause we didn't choose this indoctrination

Adam is 6 2 lmaoo

i see ugly ass 6 foot dudes get decent looking girls . all that matters is that you look passable, have a good social circle, and bigger than the girl that you are trying to pursue

This Jesus fucking Christ

I'm even getting sick of the beta vs alpha shit like the definition is getting so arbitrary, people here bitching at each other saying preferring ass over tits makes you low test, literally who gives a good God damn

>Focus on your pluses
I have no pluses, that's the point!! the only thing left is to get rich and have a golddigger wife

Hate to break it to you but there are lots of rich successful business owners that are also chads.

Turns out that being social and attractive is a bonus in the business world.

imagine being this beautiful...

Yes goy... hate the beautiful... hate the successful... hate those that procreate...

Comparison is the thief of joy.

Sure you do. You're just getting depression get the best of you.
Like this one: Working hard on achieving your goal is a big plus. Hardly any people are able to get a good set of money-making skills.

>not wearing makeup

Jesus fucking Christ you're not this ignorant are ya

why are their breast so saggy?

Honestly looks makeup free to me.

They aren't wearing bras

Regardless of that, their breast look like deflated water baloons.

CHAD BTFO

Idk man more chicks get boob jobs now a days, maybe by comparsion they look saggy?

How could op ever recover?

Life is life

he looks fucking deformed

>thinks girls would use makeup to look like that

Delete this immediately, he is the big brother of someone I know

disgusting

That is what happens when girls age got to catch them younger

>WAAAH, I can't get a 9.9/10 girlfriend, my life is over at the ripe old age of 18!
Sound ridiculous? That's because it is.

The next time ANY ONE OF YOU starts whining about not having a goddamned girlfriend, REMEMBER THIS POST and ask yourself how ridiculous you sound even thinking that. Then shake yourself, forget about it and get on with shit that actually matters.