Me rn

Me rn

A step forward, regardless of how small and pathetic, is still forward.

he is disrespecting the gym

anytime you stop before failure, slam weights, drop weights, sit on your phone, zone out, go through the motions, take a selfie, you disrespect the weights

weights will make you big, but only if you respect them

my new gf

Yaaaas

>Suspicious Goat shrine
>that nose
PleaSe I don’t want to be an anti-Semite but I don’t know how much longer I can deny recognizing these patterns

what is it with this guy's mouth?

>the stark difference between him and the statue of david behind him

truly the perfect example of the degradation of man

>hand rubbing intensifies

>weights will make you big, but only if you respect them
*tips lifting belt*

That open mouth false smile that all betas seem to make when taking selfies.

>that nose
>that goat statue
W E W

every time i see this picture it makes me want to sell all my DOTA items and uninstall. luckily I haven't even played in 6 months so I don't feel too embarrassed to be somewhat associated with this person.

Accept it, you do yourself no favors denying the obvious

hold up is he a popular personality in dota or just some random nu-male I don't want to play the same game as this faggot

jesus christ desu...
don’t play those chink friendly games

see below

He could be a personality...I really only watch The International nowdays.

Which gym is that puregym? Or the student one in london

in4 /pol/tards

How much soy do you think he takes?

>that nose
>excited over kids cereal
>that gut
>the audacity to have david statue when you look like that
>canadian
>that fucking gut
>small t-rex arms
>DOTA shirt

We don't even need to mention the obvious soyboy gape

Why do they all act so exaggerated

They think it makes them look quirky

they are terrified to show genuine emotion. they make ironic faces and goofy looks because to show true emotion and honest is terrifying. irony and sarcasm is shroud weak people pull over themselves.

I'm in the same boat here, desu

>happa children
Lol he sure is living the life

having those bodies at those weights. what is this guy 5'4"?

>autistic soliloquoy
>tripfagging
>the absolute state of Veeky Forums in 2018

Jesus Christ if I get into something like this once I have a wife plz shoot me right in the head. If dude looked like that in his mid 20s he wasn't your usual nu-male, how did that happen..

His kid looks pure asian, weak genes.

>>>>Implying libaroo cuckadoos can even half lift a right and tight barbellow loaded to de peak withum 2 forfives

>my wifes son

Do you think it's a message to real men? Like when girls post pics with their mouth open like they are waiting for your load?

these remind me of this faggot I used to be in the military with, retarded as fuck and a super christ fag. Makes the same face in every picture

t. soyboy

Yeah, cuckmouth is a submissive gesture. Notice how they never show their bottom row of teeth? Dogs do the same thing to show that they’re not a threat.

didn't know they let monkeys into festivals

showing bottom teeth wouldn't make it any better. think of Daniel Radcliffe's tortured smile in the Harry Potter series. He's always making sure his bottom teeth are showing and it only makes it worse.

this, truly

dota is dominated mostly by europe so I'm good desu

Doing pic related is completely different to the submissive wide-open mouth smile that nu-males do.

Forgot pic.

m8, I think that's as wide as his mouth opens. and he looks hella submissive to me.

Kill yourself you DYEL larper.

You’re an idiot.

>small t-rex arms
>that feel when you life and you have smaller arms than him

>don't stop before failure
>don't drop weights

Common symptoms of the yellow succubus

Well I'm only attracted to white girls with light eyes. Gooks won't take my soul.

>small t-rex arms

is that actually a thing? Are my gorilla arms good for something

Why do they all do this!

thought that dot in the middle was dirt on my screen

I wasn't sure if it was real but then on kikebook I saw a guy I used to go to school with making that exact FUCKING FACE.

Fuck off /pol/

>hurr I'm OP
>look at me cherrypick silly facebook people and convince retards they're the majority of white people

Great start to the year

Fuck off reddit

tried cookie crisp few days ago

it tasted like a shitty version of french toast crunch

t. actual soyboy

>blocks your path

Seriously what the fuck is with this face? It's as bad as the one eyebrow raised shit

Is that swaglord?

Go back to plebbit faggot

Dad has the soylent grin, please Veeky Forums how do I save him.

You're a projecting fucking retard.

You're autistic

FUCK YEAH! COD!

I'M SCREAMING

if it's so obvious the jews want white genocide why does /pol/ have to keep making up quotes?

you already know, user

I'm 100% right, fagtop

You're a small, weak faggot. Kick the stool.

>Samus as Crying Liberty

I'm getting mixed signals.

i got 4k hours in dota before i quit about a year ago. it was a good decision. good game but the community really wears on you

>that guy who never buys tp
>that guy who doesnt understand the concept of heros strength peaking early game/laning phase/ late game and seems to operate on the assumption that dota is an fps and you can always win a lane no matter the hero matchups
>that guy you are offlaning with who chases enemy into tower dies and blames you
>that guy who you watch be retarded all game, say nothing. he sees you die once and calls you noob the rest of the game
>mexicans
>virgins who rage if you dont do what they say

>m8, I think that's as wide as his mouth opens

ok but how does that justify the body change....you can still have a wife and 2 kids and still be fit....

Hold on the fuck on that kid looks to be at least 3-4. So that means this soyboy married some gook in a very short period of time after that pic was taken. Assuming the kid is his.

I fucking hate all these NYR people taking up my bench in the gym. I got the biggest pecs, therefore the bench is mine

>I built my kingdom
kek

How much protien do you mix with your soylent?

ew, protein is for nazis.

wonder whose mom that is

Angry face plus gap mouth looks x10000 better

>this is sfw
wew

I got more of him. Do you want it?

Kek. But it's not the same if his eyes aren't widened. Harry's not trying to impress anyone with this face he's just screaming

I must have more.

I'm shaving my beard and renewing my contact subscription.

Thanks Veeky Forums

whats wrong with dropping weights and taking swole mirror selfies?