How in all diet related threads or posts there is also someone telling to fast?

How in all diet related threads or posts there is also someone telling to fast?

Is fasting a new meme on fit or its people trying to give people bad advice so they feel better about their own bellow average physical achievements?

how is fasting a bad idea?

lol tell me how fasting is bad. go ahead.

I wonder how much fasting schills get paid to post this sort of stuff.

That monk definitely lifted.

He did meditation and fasting.

He learned to control his ki and directed it towards his muscles.

Read monk bulk techniques.

That monk sells drugs and can get away from the police in Thailand because else the police would be disrespecting him.

Isn't it a pretty bad idea if you're BF% is in the 'essential' category already?

Nigga got that street fighter body.

fasting shills is probably the biggest oxymoron i've ever read in this board

>no arguments
As per usual.

no, intermittent fasting is the quickest route to get to a state of ketosis and there is no risk of losing muscle if you still have your required daily protein.

who the fuck would we get money from for posting about NOT EATING?

I was asking a question homo. Will I lose more body fat if I fast? Will I lose muscle? Where does the energy come from? I shouldn't and don't want to lose either.

No ones explaining 'Why' fast is a bad idea

He's actually some instagram "model" who became a monk for a month or something. Not a legit monk at all

I'm talking fat not muscle, I do believe it, but there's no reason to do it with little fat I think.

he has those punchable face tbqh

ok fastingfags

show me one fucken guy that actually looks like he lifts that says he did purposefully fasting at any point during his lifting career and stays behind it

protip you cant

not usually into Asian dudes but dangggg who is this!??!?!?!

Well I heard something about your body cleaning out and breaking down dead cells while in a fast, but I'm just using fasting at 16% bf to get down to 10% and then I will stop when I bulk.

google Dr. Nun S. Amen Ra

>breaking down dead cells
This always happens. During a fast, white blood cells are broken down. This may trigger the STEM to produce more but can also lead to a lower immune system in some cases.

>Buddhist monk taking selfies.

Okay...

Humans have been fasting for millennia. Animals instinctively fast. Fasting is the most natural way of losing fat.

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

I heard your body produces STEM cells in a fasted state that can help fight cancer, also your body works better off of ketones instead of glycogen.

>works better off of ketones
The only thing I want to know if this is also true for people with a very low BF%. It honestly just sounds like starving at that point.

what's wrong with starving?

I'll die.

And my body can't maintain proper hormonal and reproductive function.

Does no answer mean I shouldn't fast? Someone just tell me I shouldn't fast goddamn.

i think it's this simple:
>fasting was literally never a thing
>some soyboy came up with it in '17
>while it was never a thing in the past, we still had great looking body builders/lifters who never did fasting

Why the fuck would you want to fast then.

only if you are a skelly twink and how are you going to starve after only a 16 hr fast you fat bastard?

fasting is good and has been shown to improve longevity but tons of psuedoscience idiots have taken over /fast/ and praise this snake man faggot. disregard them and read up on some actual studies

If I only have the essential body fat according to sources, I will lose it in ketosis and die, or not?

>You get to live to 110
>But you are DYEL twig

Fucken great advice m8

>monk taking selfies

Buddha is rolling in his grave.

Why would you fast at like 4% bf

THAT'S WHAT I AM ASKING.

These people are praising fasting the whole time, but for WHAT?

I really don't know why you'd want to fast at 4% body fat. I guess it's just another way to lose weight and bf%.

If it's for losing weight then say so, but people talk like it's the ultimate form of living.

You will never be 4% so why are you even asking?

Why would you want to be 4%

shit wrong person, but yeah why would you even ask about 4%, if you are 4% you should see a doctor and not worry about fasting.

I know you are working for the jews or the lizard people you fucking traitor

kinobody has been shilling fasting for a few years now

People have come around to the fasting thing.
Hell I've been doing it for nearly 2 years now and saw my best weight loss results on it.

People claiming it as a meme are mostly diet "food", food and supp shills.

I have lost a few kgs fasting for 16hrs a day! Its actually a nice method and doesnt fuck with ur lifts too much. I eat right before my workout and then a protein shake after then i fast for 16hrs. Try it

You won't drop fat if you are meeting caloric intake, intermittent fasting is irrelevant. If you don't meet caloric intake, you'll lose fat, again intermittent fasting is irrelevant.

Fasting for

Idi nahui.

How are you supposed to get enough protein and shit when fasting?

* >=

don't fast if you dont need to. its good for fatties to lose weight and gain self control, but if you're not like a morbidly fat ameriburger, just a normal sized amerifat, you would benefit more from a proper diet and more exercise.

>T. Grammarlet

>new
lmao people have been talking about intermittent fasting since like 2010
It got big after a roided faggot made a blog about it called "leangains" trying to sell coaching , apparently he still makes money out of reddit fags

That's buakaw you fucking retards. He would turn you into paste in 5 seconds

This guy is Thai. Thai men sometimes go join a monastery when they want to grieve, sort themselves out, or in remembrance or honor of someone. He was jacked before he was a monk.

that's buakaw- professional thai boxer, temporarily a monk in honor of the king's recent death.

the first monk pictured in OP is NOT buakaw

Time restricted feeding is effective for cutting

"hey bro, where's your free tibet shirt?"

>Is fasting a new meme
Yea, that thing people have been doing for thousands of years? It's totally new and Veeky Forums came up with it.

Wtf? He was a MMA fighter, Thai men are expected to ordain as monks for a short period in their lives, he did after the King of Thailand died in order to grieve.

>I know you are working for the jews or the lizard people you fucking traitor

Nah brah, I'm working for the Jizard people.

>owning anything at all
>showing yourself off
never gonna enlighten it

Intermittent Fasting is just a fancy name for moving all of your meals to the end of the day. Of course it's not actual fasting, but it's not meant to be.

If you're not looking to loose a good amount of BF there's no reason to do it, even if you decide to do it you won't loose muscle unless you do extreme amounts fasting

doesnt make him not legit

Herschel Walker

Your body needs 6 meals a day. You can die if you even go as little as 2 days without food.

>citation needed

ofc it does you retard

wanna explain why you retard

kek

OMAD/1 48-72 fast per week master race

>losing fat like crazy
>no cravings
>healthy food tastes amazing now
>feel stronger
>no joke, the fat is just melting off

the "500 calorie deficit per day, let's take 3 months to lose fat and get shredded" maymay is fucking retarded

>How in all diet related threads or posts there is also someone telling to fast?
There isn't.
>I wonder how much fasting schills get paid to post this sort of stuff.
Nothing because there's no money made from people not consuming products, which is why there are so many people triggered about it.

What happened to the fasting general?

they didnt eat and died

Really? There was a ton of interest and it had plenty of posters. Strange to see it vanish like that.

there was loads when it started but they are all hospitalised from not eating enough

Never seen the bottom panel of those brain activation pics in those threads?

It's just 404'd like an hour ago and noones made a new thread yet.

For all of human history and much longer, 3 months out of the year it's winter and there is little to no food, only what has been stored. People would go days or weeks at a time without food.

The bible, a 2,000 year old book frequently talks about people fasting to appease their sky daddy.

people fast MAINLY for losing weight, but there are some that fast for health benefits, you can maintain weight (lose fat keep most of muscle) if you still eat enough calories a day, for example my maintenance is 3k, I fast for 24h (snake juice fast) and then eat the 3k in 4 hour time (big meal, 2h wait, another big meal, 2h wait, small meal, usually high in protein)
read up on autophagy if you are interested

you can fast and gain weight, user

most trials show you lose less muscle/fat while fasting while staying active than while just on a caloric restrictive diet.
IF is good for cutting without losing muscle/maintaining fat while putting on muscle + stable energy levels.
Prolonged fasting is good for going into autophagy and clearing out the old and damaged cells and should prolly be done at least twice a year. Other than that the research is unclear but there seem to be marked benefits in other areas as well but I can't be arsed. The body thrives on a feast+fast cycle

>How in all diet related threads or posts there is also someone telling to fast?

There isn't much to talk about once the basics of calorie counting and balancing macros are sorted out.

Keto and fasting are meme diets that people who aren't completely retarded about calories in calories out can fall for.

what are hormones

Calories in calories out is the meme.

This
Honestly man, don't even bother saying anything else to these guys. I tried in another thread and they acted retarded. They're all dyels or ex-fatties.

>I tried in another thread and they acted retarded.
Link to those posts now.

>you can go as little as 2 days without food before dying

Bait, I've been 3 weeks without eating.

it was ages back. probs in some archive somewhere but I can't be fucked in all honesty
I have no doubt that if they all revealed their bodies, or you polled them by assumption that their either dyels or fatties would be immediately evident. Try squating 200+kg on no food lmao

>ex-fatties don't know about losing weight
hmm

>it was ages back. probs in some archive somewhere but I can't be fucked in all honesty
What a surprise

Nobody is telling people to fast to build muscle.
You fast to stop being a fatty, or as a tool for cutting.

ყლეებო

>What a surprise
What that I can't be bothered arguing about diet with dyels? Yeah, exactly. No shit lol

>You fast to stop being a fatty, or as a tool for cutting.
All good. Just don't pretend that you can cut like this if you lift heavy weights.

>I have no arguments against fasting and I must scream
Yeah, exactly. No shit.

by the way, check these fucking digits peeps

Tell me you sub-human apes, how will you keep your muscles when you consume 0% protein?