STD's

Anybody here got any STD's? I fuck sluts raw on the occasion yet I have none. However, I am horrified by the possibility of getting one? How do I avoid them full-proof? I don't want to get a face full of herpes every time i decide to eat a girl out :(

I guarantee you have HPV

>avoid them full proof

Stop fucking random sluts all the time.

Wrap up.

Literally the only way you mongoloid.

Signs and symptoms of Stds can appear 8 months later.

>fucking sluts raw
You're playing russian roulette with a loaded gun

The vast majority of people have HPV as its easily spreadable.

Most people are just lucky and are just carriers though.

>eat a girl out
beta as fuck

Virgin as fuck.

Got chlamydia the first time I ever fucked a girl raw - it was a one night stand

Never again

Also no longer interested in one night stands. Fuck that shit.

I think cock may be more of your flavor.

Got HSV-1 from a meh hookup that didn't even go all the way. Chick just had a coldsore and that's all it took.

tfw

My condom broke on a tinder date and we kept fucking after taking the condom off raw. Bout 3 weeks later the head of my penis got some red bumps and was itchy, but this also coincided with me trying out some old lube to fap with.

What do, it's been like 2 months and everything is long gone and normal.

Throat cancer as fuck

It's a wave you've got to ride. I got HSVI on muh dick, and recently got over chlamydia. Not the worst thing in the world.

I got some weird STD the last time I fucked a girl. I still don't know what it was/is. It looked sorta like herpes but then I thought it was HPV. If I had a pic, I would post it. I should probably go to a doctor. I'm just a sad sack who hasn't sex since then, is all.

My benis is really girthy and I can't put regular condoms on at all, like they don't roll down all the way. Magnum xl's kinda work (still suck though) but I'm in a third world country for the next 6 months and no stores have them. What can I do abt this?

holy fuck, I'm legit embarrassed to share a board with a permavirgin

Get tested, you dormant syphilis infected faggot.

You might like Reddit more

that semen demon must have some god tier genetics

Dicklet detected
If I don't eat girls out my cock is never fitting inside them

Order online

Just to clarify, these weren't "bumps," they were more like really small brownish dots that showed up around my thigh and pubic region a week after I had sex. Then they came back 2 years later (yeah, it's been that long), and maybe once after that. Anyone know what this could be?

Get the HPV vaccine
>I don't want to get a face full of herpes every time i decide to eat a girl out
Most people who get herpes show no symptoms.
>How do I avoid them full-proof?
Condoms are somewhat effective but seem to do poorly in preventing herpes.
Only sure way is to get tested (SPECIFICALLY ASK FOR HERPES BLOOD TESTS. A STANDARD PANEL DOES NOT INCLUDE HERPES BECAUSE THE CDC THINKS HERPES ISN'T A BIG DEAL)
and then ask any future partners for test results.
If you are young, this isn't likely to happen. Once you break into your 30s and making six figs and start fucking classier women this actually becomes a bit of the norm.

Yeah, I guess that's what I'll have to do. The mail is really shitty here and stuff can take forever to show up but gotta do what it takes to avoid dick cancer

I got molluscum contagiosum from a gym or the ship.

Apparently you can get from a fuckin toilet seat. They look like little pimples with dimples on top. Was scared as fuck. So I had to go into medical and the HMCS was just immediately like, "Ho damn I've only seen this once before! HEY HM2, HM3, GET IN HERE CHECK THIS SHIT OUT."

And then I went to the hospital and they blasted my dick and balls with nitrogen. Was not fun. It's gone now thankfully, but ever since I got it my gf has been completely unwilling to give me a bj, even though it's completely gone.

>Full-proof
>Raw sex
>Eating strange
God damn you are a fucking retarded.

Look this shit up

Your confusing HPV with herpes.

With herpes, most people are carries.

HPV is warts, but very few strains actually cause warts, most are silent. Some strains can increase risk of cancer.

Nah it definitely wasn't molluscum contagiosum. I looked up like every STD in the book and the only one that might've fit my case is Herpes simplex. But I really, really doubt it.

Also I forgot to add: you can still get herpes if the carrier shows no symptoms. Look up "asymptomatic shedding"

Well lad, wear a condom. Maybe you got some sort of skin infection?

Have you gone to a doctor about it yet

Condoms tend to make me go soft. Will kegels help with this?

fucking despicable. Why be straight when a pussy means nothing to you? Why not fuck a dudes ass?

>most people
faggot detected

>mad normalniggers with throat cancer that post on an anime website are telling others to go to reddit
Really made me think

Get custom sized condoms.

Same problems Brosith. Just fuck girls raw. As long as you don't catch AIDS you'll be fine.

I got that back in University. Doc froze some off but a few more were popping up. So I went guerrilla on them. Used a sterilized exacto knife to cut them open, squeezed out the cores, and liberally applied rubbing alcohol to prevent infection. Bing bang boom, done.

Also, your gf is making excuses or is a massive prude.
>When treatment has resulted in elimination of all bumps, the infection has been effectively cured and will not reappear unless the person is reinfected.[19]
Directly from the wiki on molloscum.

>Can't wear condoms because they make me go soft
>Borderline sex addict in early 20s
>Caught STD's about 4 different occasions
>Gonorrhoea, 2x chlamydia and 3xwarts
>Caught all 3 at once before
>School friend, went back to hers, fucked
>Friends told me after she is a hooker
>Gave 3 STD's to GF at the time
>Still fuck girls raw

Did I make it, fit?

Stop giving out bad advice.
Doing what OP does is stupid nigger level of retarded.
I live in a 3rd world country where AIDS is in the rise because of stupid teens not realizing HIV is asymptomatic the first months and can only be detected after the 3rd Month of infection.

Going Raw is dumb as fuck, not only for the risks of getting infected but because of pregnancy.

>As long as you don't catch AIDS you'll be fine.
Not exactly true with syphilis etc around, and catching HIV isn't so unlikely it's no concern.

Syphilis is a treatable bacterial infection though. As long as you get tested semi-regularly it's not that big a deal.

I cant have sex without a condom?

It's either no sex or no condom for me.

It sucks catching STD's but that's the risk you have to take if condoms don't work for you.

I just get try tested 2 weeks or a month after every sexual encounter.

>not doing it while lifting her up on your shoulders

Weak user. YOU ARE WEAK AND OMEGA.

Have HPV, but it's one of those STDs you don't have to tell anyone about so im spreading my warts around lmao. It can even spread with the use of a condom.

Get Trojan ultra thins, you'll stay hard

This thread kinda scared me. I never got aby visible STDs, but I fucked 3 women raw (all long term, every one of them had 1 sexual partner beforehand, one was married woman who got tester after she found out her husband went to whores) and I also fucked 8 whores with condom and are them out/kissed/had blowjob without condom with 4 of them.

Thinking of blowing half of my salary on complete blood tests on everything now, including pregnancy and retardation.

They won't break? I also have 6" girth

Exact same thing happened to me. I get Those red bumps on the head of my dick but they disappear after a few days and then reappear months later. I've been checked three times though and nothing.

Isn't HSV-1 curable now?

If you give a fuck about STDs you're retarded anyways.

Only shit that isnt curable is HIV, HPV and Herpes. Wearing a condom doesnt protect you from herpes or HPV since its passed via skin contact, and your chances of getting aids are so low that its not even worth worrying about (unless you're a fag)

Why are you faggots having unprotected sex outside of a committed relationship ? RIP penis

Okay, I keep this girl, who is she?

You guys fucking random girls raw and are concerned about STDs?? I'd be fucking paranoid about unwanted pregnancies

Is it american thing? Im from eastern europe (Latvia). Have fucked more than 30 chicks and havent gotten any std's.

got chlamydia once. pretty shitty.

>THE CDC THINKS HERPES ISN'T A BIG DEAL
Because it isn't. For decades(probably longer) herpes wasn't a big deal, cold sore on the lip or worst case maybe some genital bumps were run of the mill. But than once the dirty hippie generation began having numerous sexual partners and spreading other STDs did herpes fall under the umbrella of evil sexual diseases. Then came the AIDS epidemic this really pushed a fear of sex in America at least.

you guys are retarded lol, or get sex once every 6 months. If I fucked every girl raw I would never be able to stop thinking about pregnancy, fuck STDs

>reddit still perpetuates the lie that 99% of people have herpes

top fucking kek. it's closer to 20% in majority white well off places.

>every girl raw I would never be able to stop thinking about pregnancy
This is my biggest fear. Not only having a kid with some bitch I don't care about, and having to pay child support for 18 years. But possibly having a child out there that I don't know about, really fucks with the old noodle.

This is definitely the worst part about not using condoms
Who gives a shit about STDs if you fuck "clean" high tier women, the problem is losing your mind when thinking that you managed to be a dad four times, all at once

>be early 20's
>always use condoms
>go raw with gf one day
>feels way better for both of us
>can't go back
>literally have to talk ourselves into using condoms
>realize how stupid risky we are being
>get Trojan Ultra Thin
>feels amazing for both of us
>performance further improved knowing we're protected again
>fuck even more often now

11/10, get the thin condoms, they feel great and are made to be just as safe as the regular ones.

i agree
just give em the fingers and then go to dick

>tfw at 20+ now doing this
>still winning

This gun has a really big clip.

I've got 1 wart on the front of my skin.
Was supposed to pick up my cream from the pharmacy but never did because I was scared.

I'm gonna have to go get tested again to get another subscription.
I wonder how much the tube costs.

A prostitute gave me gonorrhea then I ended up giving it to my gf. Both of us had to get a shot of ceftriaxone and a gram of azithromicin. Felt super guilty about passing it on to my girl but thankfully we worked through it. Now I only slam thotties with a condom on

>keto followers actually believe attached webm is healthy

is this healthy?

i can't imagine the feeling of death or wanting to be dead id have if i found i got a girl pregnant or i caught something permanent

i got herpes from my current boyfriend and now i feel like i can never be with anyone else ever again lol

europe in general has a higher concentration of STDs you retarded brainlet

I gave my girl HPV.
She stresses out like crazy, spirals downward when she starts thinking about pregnancy/birth complications and how she can basically be with no one if I leave her.

Its not like I was slamming thots left and right either. I've only slept with 2 other woman other than her. Regardless I feel like the biggest piece of shit for hurting the person I love most.

stop fucking

is it possible that you just want to only be with your boyfriend?

because herpes is so common that I don't care if I catch it from some random sloot off tinder

the vast majority of people have it, just dormant. Its not a big deal

Nah odds of getting HIV if you're not a queer or a druggie or a nigger are minimal.

>for hurting the person I love most.
hpv isn't that bad you nerd

I've got it all except aids at some point or another, that's why I just have 1 night stands so I don' t feel guilty if I transfer anything. . if a girl is willing to take that risk than she deserves what I give her,

why didnt he just make a tinder? he could have fucked a fat bitch at least

>people this stupid actually exist

i'm very young!! i found out he gave it to me when i was 20 and he was 30 something and now im 22 and i do love him a lot but it would be nice to like. Explore my sexuality some more with other people. but i am rly responsible and feel like i would have to tell anyone i was going to have sex with about it or i would feel guilty forever and i kno nobody will have sex with me after telling them I have herpes. like if we do happen to break up nobody is ever gonna date me ever again lmao.
i feel the same way as yr gf ! that's why i feel like i'm never gonna have sex with anyone else ever again (which sucks) cuz i would feel so guilty for passing it on

I've got HSV1, couple small bumps on the base of my shaft. I assume I got it from my wife. She's had cold sores before and was a bit of a slut when she was younger, and I never had dick bumps until she started suckin' muh dick. If I don't shave they aren't even noticeable, if I do shave they're slightly noticeable. Kind of sucks, but if I'm gonna have any STD permanently, I'd rather it be the herp than something else.

You probably already have some strain of herpes and just aren't showing any symptoms, and you most certainly have HPV, but neither are really a big deal. HPV can be dangerous to women, but any girl that's trashy or from a stable home should be vaccinated from it.

Only way to avoid anything else is to wrap it up and stop eating foreign and/or trashy pussy. Get to know girls for a while before you head to tuna town.

Whoops. Meant any girl that isn't trashy should be vaccinated.

This is OP in a two decades.

I’ve noticed this after using lube or condoms. The key to preventing it is washing after. Don’t let your skin absorb the lube.

I just got clean of this shit got it from some chick I fucked off tinder
Condoms don't even prevent it

You don't actually go down on hookups right?

beta as fuck if its a random slut
All those who replied to you probably eat jamals cum out of sluts pussies at least once.

And just because 'most people' have HPV doesn't mean its not an enormous issue. The kicker is that it takes like 30 years to start killing people, so young people don't consciously see how big of an issue it is, but its literally right behind breast cancer as the second biggest form of cancer that kills women. Sleep around all you want, but remember that if it ever gets you it will get you when you are old and forgotten by most of your family, and then you will regret it.

bruh look at this dude

Got the herp on my finger (look it up finger herp is a thing).

Lord knows how I got it probably from finger banging some slut but I didn’t know I needed to carry around surgical gloves just to play with a clit.

Donald Trump was right playing the game is biologically warfare.

the cdc doesn't consider herpes or hpv a std, since hiv is a treatable std, not a life taking thing.

merry christmas

But I'm not a women and there's a vaccine out there for women and not for men. So isn't the onus on women to protect themselves and their partners by getting vaccinated?

I know I'd for sure get the vaccine if I knew it were available and could potentially give my partner cancer down the road.

*Barrel

Had this before. It's probably the lube but still get tested. Like the other user said. Be sure to wash it off after so you don't get a reaction.

He was obsessed with 10/10 girls and wouldn't contemplate anything else. It's ultimately what did him in, IMO.

>eating girls out
beta

I have these two 1cm bumps on my scrotum that appear a little lighter than the surrounding skin. They have a rough scabby skin over them. I can scratch and peel it off revealing soft skin underneath but the rough skin grows back in a day or two.

I've had them for about 4 years and they have always been in the same spot. I only slept with my virgin ex when I got them.
Since I've raw dogged like 8 girls though. Been tested and always came back negative.

Don't think they're an STD, they dont look anything like the herps or genital warts that I've seen.

I've thought about cutting them off a few times.

Ya you made it user, now kill yourself.

Eating pussy is inherently submissive. Plus you're sucking up estrogen and progesterone from her vag fluids, not to mention Jamals load like another user mentioned.