How do we stop the epidemic of attractive women fattening themselves up on purpose, Veeky Forums...

How do we stop the epidemic of attractive women fattening themselves up on purpose, Veeky Forums? It's so bad and unhealthy.

She wasn't very attractive to start with

She was still fat in the beginning. Why do you care op? If someone has the personality that would do that to themselves why would you even want to associate with them, let alone fix them?

Easy, you just ignore them as usual.
If the demand isn't there then the supply will drop.

First pic isn't the beginning, she started at 53kg.

Would do her who's she?

Carmen lafox. Much fatter now. More than doubled her weight in like 2 years.

don't ever give a fat woman attention

>not giving superior women attention
Get a hold of this cuck.

BLOATMAXXING

>How do we stop women fattening themselves?
Stop making braphogs top tier

You do nothing once these dumb cunts realise their not getting attention anymore and that the only thing they had going for them was their physique, they'll write blog saying how important is to stay in shape for a woman.

God I despise women for being such a cancer

unless she has huge tits
>pic related
there is no reason for a woman to weigh more than 130

>he doesn't know there's an entire fetish wherein attractive fat women are celebrated and worshipped like goddesses, and doesn't understand that this chick is a fetish model in that community

how do i get a big titty gf bros?

Damn is her final mode Super Pochaco?

Natty?

Don't fuck them. Evolution.

maybe she's just bulking

>on purpose

Jesus, it can't be, can it...?

Stop fapping to them

Be really, really hot

It really makes me sad knowing all these people could be more attractive if they tried. There are some beautiful people that are covered in fat. I've seen some ugly fucking people with beautiful bodies. An conventionally unattractive person can look pretty hot with a beautiful body. People would be surprised with their body after lifting hard for 6 months. God helps people that help themselves.

Exactly this.

I think it's a disorder

>How do we stop the epidemic of attractive women fattening themselves up on purpose, Veeky Forums? It's so bad and unhealthy.
Stop repeating the THICC meme and promote the THINN meme instead.
Stop giving fat girls any attention.
Stop giving in to them when they thin-shame you or shame you for not being attracted to them (because they're fat).
And so on.
Just stop.