Why is it that women crave to climb the economic ladder...

Why is it that women crave to climb the economic ladder, knowing their only key asset in this society is their looks and their blowjob skills? Like honestly I've never met a guy who said he wants to marry a successful woman, we just want to marry a hot virgin woman. Why won't women take advantage that their just fuck holes that need a husband?

because women want choices too you fucking misogynistic fuck

>chad or tyrone today? :) xxxx

Choices? Lol women have choices based on their looks, not their financial position. Guys have no care in the world knowing how much a woman makes,doesn't matter if she's someone who makes $20,000 a year or $250,000 a year, at the end of the day she's just a reproductive fuck hole who's only desirable trait is her looks. It's men who have to be financially successful, not women.

Imagine being this much of an incel cuck that you actually created this thread.

Very supreme gentleman op. I can smell your desperation through the computer screen.

wrong board back to /pol/ neckbeard

Bro /r/MGTOW is over there this is health and fitness

Well, it is scientifically proven that their looks is incredibly significant in terms of success in almost all aspests of life, even science related fields.

But they are humans and want to do things, too. I think it's overall fantastic because some of them will end up emasculating men who shouldn't have made it.

>just be bruce wayne theory

>casual sexism in comics
No wonder no one take comic books seriously

Feel sorry for such a loser as you. I am married to a Princeton grad that is better looking than anything you could come close to landing and an retired nationally ranked diver She makes 2x as much as me and I am her biggest cheerleader. I have no problem making less than my wife because I 'm not an insecure Beta like you that puts down women because he can't get a good one. I have it all, money, hot smart wife that has a kick ass career. You are a sad little man which is why you only attract women that are best suited sucking dick for a living. That's why you have the opinions you do. Sucks to be you loser....lol

>meanwhile this guys wife is sucking off the cable guy who came to check on the signal issue

Well you know that she is probably already fucking her boss because she ist just bored with the loser she married?
>I am her biggest cheerleader
WTF you are officially the female in your marriage

Lmao if I find a 5/10 doctor I will pick her over a 7/10 store clerk.

>tfw just left /r9k/ because their virgin/women shits getting tiresome and their shits all retarded
>come to Veeky Forums because it's usually funny
>first post I see is some more incel shit
Think I'll try that reddit out

financially smart
financially stupid tho, if u marry her
evolutionary stupid also

total = -1

>Get a fuckhole
>That ALSO pays half the rent and for her own shit and isn't some total retard loser
Yes, who would ever want this

My ideal woman is here when I want to fuck or cuddle and chill.
And absent when I am about my business, workouts enjoying music etc.

I literally want a girl that is 10/10 and totally 0 maintenance. I dont want to send emojis all the time, I dont want to talk to her over the phone or message her all the time, I dont want to chill with her friends I dont want to go anywhere with her (maybe rarely).

All I want is that she is here when Im horny, that she leaves me alone when Im not.

BONUS for her is I do my own cooking, but if she could cook me too, I think I would think Im in heaven.

>tfw realized this after having a gf for first time and actually thought I was some die hard romantic before that.

Im just too interested in myself and my goals to spend time babling someone how I "need her" and "cant live without her" or similar bull.

Obvious bait. Possibly OP is about 12 years old and just has no idea what he's talking about.

What you're suggesting, OP, is extremely degrading. Try putting yourself in the role you're describing and see how it makes you feel.

>Casual -ism.
What a faggot.

he is a man, the whole point of his post is man is not woman and standards are different.

THOT BE GONE

>describes the fantasy of a 12 year old
If that's what you really want then I sure hope all women steer clear of you until you mature enough to want an actual adult relationship. I wouldn't even foist you off on a prostitute with the attitude you've got.

time for you to shut up sjw faggot

put the fucking soy down

>this dumbass thinks I'm a woman
Oh look another 12 year old.

Go back to

people should get permabanned for this /r9k/ shitposting t b h

bitch shut the fuck up and know your place

You dont know shit about me or my 12 yro fantasies.

You dont know shiiiiieeet.

you may as well be a woman soyboy.

Get off Veeky Forums nigger, go back to neofag.

who told you to type and stop working my cock?
carry on bitch

lol you meant to say "mommy mommy, those kids wouldnt play with me"

IQ is genetic brah

well smartest women marry rich. PLenty of rich betas to abuse, why study like a mad man for career while ovaries dry out fucking manlets in clubs?

Just marry rich. THAT'S IQ

Reported for Underage B&.

Be glad when Winter Break is over and you little shits go back to your middle school and stay off Veeky Forums.

So you want a fuck buddy roommate, not a relationship

This is a health and fitness board buddy

Nah he wants a 'volume discount' from a whore.
Little does he and the OP know that even a whore won't put up with bullshit like this.

Fucking roastie.

why would anyone want a relationship? its beyond me...

lol kid, Im older and wiser than u. Let that zinc in.

Nigga who really gives a fuck at the end of the day this thread was an active one and that's all that matters in the kek world of Veeky Forums

My wife is rolling her eyes at you errant, too-edgy children.

What's the matter, boys? Some girl at your school that you like stick her tongue out at you and mock you or something? LOL.

ITT: A bunch of 12 year olds on Winter Break, no friends and nothing to do, shitposting their adolescent 'fantasies' on Veeky Forums

>lol you meant to say "mommy mommy, those kids wouldnt play with me"

what did he mean by this?

mods pls save us. we've been memed long enough. this isnt r9k 3.0

hahahahahahahahaha

never change soyboy

by the level of your posting I gather ur not too bright or "in the know".

But I wish you the best. Truly. And say hello to your wife. Just hello, nothing more. Shes too ugly 4 me.

>why are women blahblah

Here we are, in the current fucking year, and you still haven't given a second of thought to evolutionary psychology? Here, let me break it down for you:

>life is pain (which we "defeat" through pleasure) and survival (which we "defeat" through combat)
>men are good at the survival part
>women are good at the pleasure part

put it together and you get a human society that can both survive the perils of life on planet Earth, and have enough pleasure that there's something to motivate us to keep going

>muh wife

someone fucked up.

Hope u got a good prenup and separate off shore account.

>smartest women marry rich

Smartest women marry someone who matches (or is slightly superior to) their intellect and their physical attraction, with some exceptions. Yeah, people with higher IQs have higher earning potentials though

Who the hell would want to date a woman who is a lazy fuck and doesn't make any effort at all to take care of herself, expecting to marry a man who will do literally everything for her? Do you really think a woman like that will make a good wife? Not responsible, not conscientious, not dutiful, no sense of foresight?

No fucking thanks

I unironically find women having well paying jobs and being well put together financially attractive

you're mistaking "smartness" with "intellect"
SMARTNESS is evolutionary trait, a fucking retard can be "smart" if he becomes a multi billionaire steak salesman and president of the most powerful country on earth
meanwhile an "intellectual" can stay broke forever while reading dostoevsky and shitposting on a shinto antique appraisal forum

Id like one woman that is focused on raising my cubs and will be a mother and a slut JUST for me.

Loyal, motherly and family oriented, always soft spoken in public and never drawing attention with geese laughing or talking shit.

Id provide her life needs, but most Id spend on me, since I make the money. Anyhow, shed be well kept.

Anybody who aactually wants to be with a virgin is a huge fucking neckbeard who will never get laid.

Let's laugh at them and their unused dicks

you're conflating "intellect" with "an intellectual"

>why would anyone want a relationship? its beyond me...
I'm a redneck that hates the city and only wants a large plot of land in the middle of nowhere, a nice house, and a family.

>implying incels attract anyone, much less anybody who would be intimate with them

sounds nice. Hope you realize it. Or have luck enough to find a woman 4 that.

That sounds very good to me also, but Id still want the same behavior froma woman. Here to fuck and absent when Im about my business.

what I'm reading is an aversion to neediness, which makes sense because it's a pretty annoying/unattractive quality

I also respect that you don't want anything/anyone to compromise your ultimate goals/pursuits as an individual

but dude when you finally settle down with someone, you have to love and respect that relationship. it's a lot more than wanting a girl to "fuck / cuddle / chill with" this isn't some glorified fantasy,

this is your partner and someone you will grow with and learn from. they can't be merely beautiful and low maintenance.

being good with money, having a good education, having passions and ambitions, being principled, etc. these aren't desirable qualities reserved for only men, but women too. I don't want some empty minded, weak willed woman.

yes that means the love is more challenging, but as someone who has been in relationships with beautiful, capable, and interesting women I've found it to be more rewarding as well

Brainwashing

Can a woman who had over 10+ partners can she considered no different to a prostitute? Why do men marry those women?

good post maybe some day Ill see it like that.

IM all for beautiful interesting and capable woman, but I need lots of breathing room. And I doubt woman can teach me anything.

>I don't want some empty minded, weak willed woman.

Where did I say that?

I want a virtuous woman like u described but I hope she would be as free and self centered as me as to leave me be and not always weigh me with her job stories and female friends drama.
Which if I listen, Im basically paying sex tax since I dont care about those things.

Best post man

how is your wife's son?

What does your green text stuff even mean user? Explain it to a brainlet

Because they are blinded by emotions or beauty.

And woman ALL woman, KNOW who is the right guy, they know who is the smart choice, yet they ignore that until its too late.
THEN they go trough "Carlos Castaneda" transmutation around their 30's and begin appeal to the smart calm guy he being oblivious the same woman was a whore in her 20's.

WOMEN KNOW HOW TO LURE U IN. They are experts in that ever since their breasts grew.

Dont ever thing they dont have a strategy or know how to play each type of man.

If you meet someone you really like you might care about that dumb shit. However I do have to say non-bimbo women don't have much in the way of "drama", work or friend related

it's OK to be selfish, and in fact that's important sometimes.

woman can teach us important things, even if they can't see things our way

at the very least, it's good that your expectations for your partner are in line with those for yourself

pleasant exchange, I bid u good night.

She cheats on you dude, women can only be attracted to people that are better than them in the long term

>Not being extremely successful and wanting another extremely successful wife.
>Not trying to create a dynasty that will last for thousands of years
kek you're the beta one

is typical fit, women hating every 10 posts while crying no gf
yes roastie

>he says this while not contemplating what women want from men

The only key asset to society that men have is the ability to waste their hard earned money on women. Why are you even bothering to lift? Women just want a rich sugar daddy to treat them like a princess.

Turns out the world is a lot more nuanced than your theories. You cling to your theories because they allow you to make excuses for your failures in life.
>i would be super successful and have the hottest wife if it weren't for all these retarded women who don't know their place
>reality: you're not capable of being the man that you already think you are

Mention me in your suicide note.

>Princeton
Oh my retarded niece went there as well
What year did she graduate?

*insecure betas who can't handle female success dont marry successful women

fixed that for you

I own my own business, and my girlfriend owns her own business, we motivate each other but have nothing to do with each others business, and it rules.

We are fucken loaded now. So much money. Set for life.

When I first had success in my business I still had my old GF from when i was a scrub with a regular job. I started earning close to 7 fig whilst she still worked as a nurse. She was hot and dumb. This meant I had to
> handle all the bills
> handle all the renovations
> handle literally everything in the house

and the only power she had was sex, dont think they wont use it.

Now, my current gf is motivated to kick lifes ass every day, shes heaps more energetic, encourages me to do better, wants to fuck all the time because shes also alpha af

Enjoy working for one of my children into your old age, pleb

Tell me user how did you get that sort of motivation?

You’re on thin ice, buddy. Women do not stay interested in men they outearn for very long. A lot of studies back this up. For instance, female politicians are more likely to get divorced if they win an election, because suddenly their husband’s achievements don’t seem so impressive.

sorry, no secret

I started a business because i hated working for someone else and didnt want to wake up at 5am anymore.

It just kept snowballing and now we are here.

I have always had a chip on my shoulder and have that "me against the world" mentality, so thats whats always driven me.

I just try to look after my body and mind and the rest takes care of itself

Note: i am 28, at 22 i was a fat shit that went to bed at 5am and slept til 3pm every day, ate fast food 3 days a week and was depressed.

Something just clicked.

yeah, that would suck for guys like you hey? The only way you can keep a woman is by picking one with 0 prospects so that you can keep reinforcing their worthlessness to force them to stay with you out of fear.

True love. Im sure you will be very happy on your death bed.

how does your chastity cage fit cuck?

Wow that's very interesting, why is that? Is it some sort of masculinity/femininity thing where the woman likes being weaker?

I'm 23 and I'm that lazy shit you're describing, iI wish I had that sort of motivation you did.

the level of delusion is tragic but inspiring. I was once like this, and every time I see this incel shit it makes me strive all the harder never to go back

good, now you know that theres room to grow

just need to decide you want to do it and commit to yourself

Speak for yourself. Virgins are terrible in bed and are invariably either overly religious, beta/boring or completely insane. Only guys who have problems with jealousy actually want virgins (eg betas on Veeky Forums and muslims)

You absolutely pathetic. It's bad to have an untouched woman? Our ancestors had this and the ones before them did too? And you say it's a bad thing. I fuck a lot and love it. But I'll never marry the women I fucked, never!