Do pushups until failure every morning for a month

>do pushups until failure every morning for a month
>day 1 I can do 10
>day 30 I can do 12
I'm sorry but I thought exercise was supposed to help?

Bump

>can do 2 more
>complaining

i did the same shit when i started workin out 2 yrs ago. i could do one more push uo each day. ur just a pussy ass bitch

You need to do more than one set retard. Do that in the morning, noon, and evening then you're getting somewhere.

Also you must be fat as fuck to only do 10 pushups. Maybe you should read the sticky and lose weight.

I'm scrawny af. 155 lbs 6'2". I've always had shit upper body strength.

>20% gains in a month
>complaining

You'd have a lot better progression with weight lifting but honestly it's not bad for bodyweight fitness.

Problem isnt exercise the problem is You, i did that in 9nth grade and i went from 15 to 42 in one month.
Never gonna make it

Don't do till failure. You can often do more than you think. Start with three sets of 10. Then go three sets of 11. Increase number by one every day, and you'll see results.

Makes sense. How long should I rest between sets?

Since you are going for more reps with the same weight, go for lower rest. Two minutes will do.

No excuses.

definitely need to bench
shits good

maybe youre just doing them wrong i can triple mine in a month

Shit month progress

fuck you nigga im 6'2 and 130lbs hungry skeltal mode and i can do 30 pushups. I don't even have a gym membership just 1 dumbbell and a pullup bar i found in a skip

Diet. If you're scrawny that means you're not eating enough to grow muscle. Try again this time drinking a pint of milk before bed. Would be interested to see results.

What are rest days you faggot?

Try again but this time due 5 sets *on alternate days*. And be sure to eat up after your sets.

A meme. The reason he doesn't see much progress is because he's a stupid fuck who goes to a failure every day instead of greasing the groove. Also he should be switching up the variations. You wouldn't bench everyday for 30 days, why would you do pushups everyday 30 days?

OP you faggot, get a pullup bar and do some chins you scrawny fuck.

it's not enough of a stress to make you grow,

doing bench with 50% of you BW will give you more gains than 100 pushups