Dad here how do I make sure my baby son gets a good Veeky Forums lifestyle early on I want him to be raised strong so...

Dad here how do I make sure my baby son gets a good Veeky Forums lifestyle early on I want him to be raised strong so he's chad the second he goes to school

Convince everyone that he is allergic to soy

Doing this might honestly lead him to victory

kek I'm doing my best to make him eat everything homemade and healthy I don't want ((them)) to feed my boi

btw I might upload a picture of him doing the kylo Ren pose in a bit

Only cream pie your girl when your in peak shape and feel the test running through your veins

Make sure everything he eats is nutritiously dense. Make sure he's active, when he's too young have him be outside with you and your wife as often as possible. Get him into sports as soon as he starts school. After that it's all up to him.

Also make sure he enjoys physical activity.
Make it fun, make it something he wants to do.

If it's a chore you're forcing him into he'll hate it, and probably resist later in life.

>never ever under any circumstances feed him junk food
>Onions and garlic should be his favorite food after his mom's boobs
>Fish and beef
>Make him do light exercising at 6 (to make him love exercise) and more serious lifting stuff at 10
>Healthy life. The day starts at 6am and the sleep time is 7
>Make him love and enjoy all of the above

My kid is 2.5 right now and I've kept him away from sugar pretty much entirely. He loves chicken breast and I normally mix it with some quinoa and mixed greens for dinner. I run this kid around like mad every chance I get and limit his screen time as much as possible.

Currently struggling to get rid of my dadbod with the limited time I have between work and raising the kids. I'm sure as hell going to make sure that he doesn't fall into the same trap.

Literally the perfect father

It's not diet or exercise, it's two things:

Genetics
Confidence

If you have good genetics literally all you need to do is get him in sports as a kid to generate some self confidence, after that it's a snowball to chaddom

Make sure the baby food isn't high in sugar. Lots of them are.

Chicken breast is almost as bad as soy user ur baby is gonna have gynecomastia, stop it before it's too late, do some research king, the amount of estrogen in chicken breast is stupid

I get horrified when i see parents with their 2 year old kids zoned out on an ipad.

Good for you and your kid.

tfw you have legit been allergic to soy since birth

Be chad yourself (or work towards) and your son will follow suit

You've gotta be careful with the style of "dont ever give him junk food"

Its not enough to not give it to him, you need to set his mind on how bad it is and not to eat it.

Otherwise as soon as the cunt moves out he'll go whale.

Look about how many people are not fit but not fat, start uni, and BAM nigger is fat as fuck in 3 years.

As far as physical stuff goes once he is old enough encourage him to swing around to swing around and hang from monkey bars. Sprinting up hills as well. Good base for both upper and lower body growth.

If you have beta genetics your son is going to have beta genetics.

>Sleep time is 7
Enjoy lack of social life

No circumcision
Breast fed only
Make sure his mother is an omnivore and isn't feeding him bitch food like soy or pure sugar.
Organic meat and veg and some dairy as a kid.
Make sure he sees outside activity as preferrable to staying inside.
Directly and indirectly teach him physical fitness by working out/training/playing/ and being active in life
Teach him how to be in touch with his emotions, no I don't mean be a sobbing fuccboi who's completely at the mercy of his emotions, but one who understands them and will balance reasonining through them and acting on them impulsively.
Limit his access to all forms of media stuff is making the kids into socially closed off half retarded queers.
Limit or cut out all foods with or contained in plastic
Limit all pseudo food
Keep him well fed, well rested, and very active.
When he's old enough put his ass in a kids sport I suggest martial arts, soccer, gymnastics, and football.

Leave him in the forest and come back in a week. If he survives, he will be the King Chad Alpha of preschool. If he doesn't, it means he was weak and you need to try again.

It's a numbers game. It takes millions of sperm to make one baby, and it takes a hundred babies to make one Chad.

>Not dicking down a female Chad to balance things out

this desu, ingrain sport into him. Develops his test and that in turn will make him competitive and into sport as an adult anyway.

My mum was kind of a jock, and my dad were a sport tragic so even tho I was a nerdy Veeky Forums dwelling idiot my childhood I was pushed into sport and it paid off, got to be on the high school teams and never fat.

>Make sure he sees outside activity as preferrable to staying inside
I'd say this should be number one, along with trying to instill self-confidence at a young age

What are the best fruits for a 2 year old boy it's the only thing he eats in replacement of sugar lolipops and soda which I'm quite concerned that he is really starting to get addicted too

Don't give sugary stuff to a two-year old in the first place. He is developing his palette, and you are making sure he'll go for unhealthy stuff when he gets older.

>sleep time is 7
>how to make your children hate you: step one

>giving a two-year-old soda
He should be drinking juice at that age, not soda.

>implying juice is better
Wew, milk and water only

make sure he sleeps on his back, and breathes through his nose.

that alone will add 3 points to his face in the future

Lol congratulations on ruining your life, having children lowers your test so you can bond with them better and it never goes back to normal.
Your kid is going to be ashamed of his bitch dad.

boys tend to do that anyway, as a kid i wanted to climb everything and then jump or hang off of it

my 20 month old son is a climber too

Terry Crews is a dad and he still seems pretty strong.

let them try a bunch of fruits and see what they like

my kid loves banana and kiwifruit and he tries to eat apple but usually gives up as he doesn't have a full set of teeth yet (can't break up the skin after he takes a bite so he comes over a couple mins later and grabs the half-chewed skin out of his mouth and puts it on my hand, cheeky little shit)

oh and the cunt goes mental over blueberries

Blueberries and pineapple are the best fruits out of all of em, can't say I blame the tyke.

don't remember if he's had pineapple, canned stuff is shit so we don't buy it and the fresh ones are a pain in the arse to prepare so we don't buy them often either (unless we're near one of those asian places that has a few peeled & cut ones ready to go)

>Terry Crews is a dad and he still seems pretty strong
Why do you think he has to take steroids.

Is side sleeping bad? Explain?

I'd think it's worth it. The test you lose goes into the kid. The cycle of life homes

>Teach him how to be in touch with his emotions, no I don't mean be a sobbing fuccboi who's completely at the mercy of his emotions, but one who understands them and will balance reasonining through them and acting on them impulsively

How can you teach someone something you don't even begin to understand yourself?

Teach nutrition young.

>Dad here
>how do I make sure my baby son gets a good Veeky Forums lifestyle early on
>I want him to be raised strong so he's chad the second he goes to school
Let an actual Chad fuck your wife rather than a dude who asks for parenting advice from an Siamese Scroll Evaluating Orgy.

Don't push them too hard early on or they could start to resent your efforts, and use positive affirmation. Guide them towards (physical) hobbies but keep it fun. Martial art + match shooting combo would be great for discipline and focus.

>tfw never had a dad or proper male figures and I'm still trying to learn it all

This + check his nipples for gyno regularly and make sure his test/estrogen levels are on spot when he's in puberty