Is soy just a meme, or does it really cause your estrogen levels to go up

Is soy just a meme, or does it really cause your estrogen levels to go up.

Most of the people who meme about soy seem like nerds from /pol/ that don't know what they are talking about.

Other urls found in this thread:

greatveganathletes.com/patrik-baboumian-vegan-strongman
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...
fertstert.org/article/S001...
researchgate.net/publicat...
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10...
academic.oup.com/endo/article...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...
pediatrics.aappublications.org...
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3...
academic.oup.com/humrep/artic...
youtube.com/watch?v=qYzg4qUilC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you shut the fuck up. This question gets asked all the fucking time. Just like your "do onions actually give you high test?"
WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCKING TRY IT, if you're so curious. Give it a month of eating soy products and come back to us with results. Stfu

What if I grow moobs? Why are you so angry?

Soy contains phytoestrogens. There are 2 main types of phytoestrogens, ones that bind to alpha receptors and ones that bind to beta receptors. The ones that bind to alpha receptors, like the ones in soy, are apparently harmless and can actually reduce the effect of estrogen in your body. The ones that bind to beta receptors, like the ones found in hops which is one other main ingredients of beer, are endocrine disruptors and can actually make your test levels plummet.

Tldr; Soy in of itself is fine, its beer that you need to stay away from.

Of course it's bullshit, but you're still going to avoid soy, and try to eat more onions, and try to stop fapping, and you're going to post in "Awaken My Masters" threads, because you're here and you're an idiot

soy is poison to men
Remember Cosmo?
He was a zelda speed runner, just a nice soft spoken guy.
He started poisoning himself with soylent

>pic related

What about soy beans

(You)

You would have to consume an extreme amount of soy constantly for it to have any effect on your test. just like anything in life don't go overboard

no, he got literally cucked and was so fucked in the head because of it he ruined his own life. speedrunners are huge fucking autists and not normal regardless

Clearly he doesn't get enough soy and suffers from toxic masculinity.

Everyone says you won't so why don't you go and do it?

What you don't understand is that it probably won't raise your E enough to grow boobs, but it will affect your gains and when your natty you need all the T you can get. Even 2% is a big difference, what is the advantage of chugging soy? Literally nothing,so why do it.

Do you get it

this is right

>does it really cause your estrogen levels to go up
No you dumb fucking retard. You should be more worried about your low brain power if you're seriously a fag enough to get cyberbullied by this feminine conspiratard into not eating literally the most nutritious beans that have been in the human diet for four thousand years.

THEY USE FUCKING SOY FOR ACTUAL FEMALE HRT TREATMENT. GEE I WONDER IF THIS SUBSTANCE THAT IS PRESCRIBED TO FEMALES FOR HRT COULD NEGATIVELY IMPACT MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS..? THE ANSWER IS YES DUMBASS

>/pol/
>lifting advice
>135lb lanklets who can't talk about anything other than politics

greatveganathletes.com/patrik-baboumian-vegan-strongman

Soy is used for women in HRT because there's research which shows it can reduce the instance of hot flashes by around 34%.

Don't listen to /pol/, they have an agenda.
Read the scientific literature. Here's some to start:
Soy has no feminizing effects on men:
fertstert.org/article/S001...
Cow's milk exogenous estrogen:
Potent phytoestrogen in beer:
Alcohol consumption and feminization:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10...
academic.oup.com/endo/article...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4...
Phthalates (found in meat, mainly chicken, and beer) and feminization:
pediatrics.aappublications.org...
Soy phytoestrogen bonds to beta-type estrogen receptor (stops formation of breast tissue in men aka manboobs):
Soy infant formula has no significant health consequences:
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama...
Obesity causes low testosterone:
Cow's milk and type 1 diabetes:
Casein found in cow's milk may cause and or contribute to autism and autism symptoms:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3...
Soy increases seminal volume and does not reduce sperm count:
academic.oup.com/humrep/artic...

>pro vegan website
>trusting it to give a full unbiased picture
Meanwhile, every tranny site will tell you to pump up the soy intake if you want to become a girl.

Thank you nofap study spammer.

Mfw I kind of like the mountain goats

Nice links.
And the phthalates issue isn't inherent to meat, but instead the cheap plastics leeching into the food of the farm animals. A wild turkey or deer won't give you any issues there.

It's literally a timeline of patrik baboumian's titles and records, you fucking retard. Thanks for showing everyone that you didn't even bother to open the link.

And I wouldn't know about that second thing, I don't visit tranny websites. Seems like you're quite familiar though.

It's mostly chicken, based on what the research has said. And it appears to be naturally high, and gets worse when the animals are factory farmed (due to injection of hormones).
I've seen some articles that have related a reduced penis size to phalate exposure from chicken.
I think the study was about infants and how much chicken their monther ate while pregnant, but I can;t remember. I'll try to search for it hen I have more time.

so science user, are there legit foods that increase test for men?

His titles and records were set either before or very soon after becoming vegan. While he was vegetarian for years, that includes protein sources like eggs and cheese.
>i don't visit tranny websites
You're here, aren't you?

Most people who meme about soy around here, are the sames posters who would get their ass beat by people on Veeky Forums who actually lift.

Not enough to make a difference.
To keep it simple:
Your (important) test levels are between 250 and 1000 naturally. People who inject test (a steriod obv) can hit 5000 or more. Your test can be naturally high (about 1000) or low (closer to 250). Your diet may change this number, but only a tiny bit. You'd find it hard to even change it by a few hundred points. If you go from 500 to 700, which would be highly unlikely from diet anyway, you'd likely see very little difference. If it mattered that much, people would only inject a little, but a huge amount of test is needed for even a bit of difference to come about.

Tldr
Possibly, but not to enough of a degree to change anything.
Anything that alters your test enough to make a difference is illegal.

TFW Soy actually blocks estrogen

>In 2011 Patrik turned vegan after a number of years vegetarian.
>In 2012 he continued his success by winning the German log lift title for the fourth time in a row, and setting a keg lift world record (115 kg). He took the European Powerlifting title in Finland, and set a world record for fronthold by holding a 20kg weight for 86 seconds (video below).

>By late 2012 he had continued to grow in size and strength and weighed 127kg, so is no longer considering competing above 105kg. In 2012 he competed in the European Powerlifting Championships and despite a number of setbacks squatted 300kg, bench pressed 200kg and deadlifted 330kg. This gave him the European title in the Open category. (Read more here)

>Also in 2012 he set a World record by lifting a 150.2kg beer keg overhead. He also made an attempt at the fronthold record which involves holding a 20kg weight with straight arms in front of the body. He added 10 seconds to the World record. (Read more here.) He finished the year with the first ever title of Vegan Athlete of the Year.

>In 2013 Patrik was invited to compete in the FIBO Champions League against some of the sport's elite. He proved he could compete at that level and even recorded a win in the crucifix hold (read more here).
>2013 he set a world record in yoke walk by carrying a 550kg yoke at Toronto Veg Fest.

>His personal bests are: Bench 210kg, Squat 360kg, Deadlift 360kg.

OP, this is how stupid you get if you're a meatcuck

cool links, still not going to fuck with soy

Btw I'm vegan and I've gotten my blood tested and have high test. So does my father. Your hormone levels are mostly genetic. You can, of course, mess them up with a poor diet (either too fat or too skinny) and lifestyle, but they are mainly out of your control.

2012 is where he set most of his records and i'd say that's soon after 2011, which is when he became vegan. It's also a known fact that vegans have to take more supplements than omnivores to make sure their brains aren't rotting away from nutritional deficiencies.

Ironically, it's the nerds from /pol/ that have the lowest test. They turned to white supremacy because theyre narrow shouldered, small framed ugly cuckold manlets. theyre like the right wing equivalent of left wing numale twinks

>Mfw Soybois were actually Beerbois the whole time.

t. """"Radical""""" centrist.

Another SamandToki-fag I presume?

>It's also a known fact that vegans have to take more supplements than omnivores
No. Just no.

Most vegans take no suppliments. The only thing that vegans, and all other humans, specifically need is B12. B12 is already fortified in many foods like nut/soy milks, cereals, grains, nutritional yeast, etc. Some vegans choose to take a suppliment, but it's not necessary.

Additionally, animals are supplimented, ehich is why meatcucks don't have to do it themselves. Cows, for instance, are injected with B12, so the meat contains it artificially. You're just indirectly supplimenting you vitamins. You should be worried about a lot more if you eat a meat-heavy diet.

Thank you greatest ally

>Thinks your diet doesn't affect your performance daily/weekly/monthly/yearly
>"You ate meat 12 months ago, you're strong because of that!"
>Ignores the world records set in 2013 and 2015

"I've gotten stronger while I was vegan"
- Clarence "I squat more than you" Kennedy
youtube.com/watch?v=qYzg4qUilC8

When will these meatcucks learn?

Ok

Someone feels attacked

>small framed
Not all fo them

Triggered, friendo?

Relax, man. You could actually use a little bit of soy yourself.

I knew it, beer is bad!

I love how /pol/ messes with your diminutive shitskin brain.

Not him, but a white right-wing conservative.
/pol/ is just as retarded as Veeky Forums, if it worse. You can tell almost none of them lift by the fact that they're so quick to take credit for the accomplishments that did nothing to earn. They're 120lb twinks who can't squat the bar, but shout out that he's better than you because he's white and so is Eddie Hall.

>if you don't lift, your thoughts and ideas mean nothing.

See how retarded you sound? But who am i kidding, I wouldn't expect anything more from a Jew loving conservative.

You're really stupid if you missed his point by that much

>Anything that alters your test enough to make a difference is illegal
Why is this

Thank you for proving my point.

Prove your point?
>they take credit for the accomplishments of their ancestors = they don't lift.

You're stupid as shit.

Yes, the average white is superior to any other race

If this was true why do Asians make the best traps, when they eat lots of soy and fuck all beer?

That's a huge political and ethical/philosophical question.

In general, we make things illegal that can cause harm to a person unnecessarily. Chemo might kill or damage you, but you do it as a treatment for cancer. Steriods for body building purposes don't solve a medical problem - so you're just putting your body in harm for personal reasons. It would be unethical to allow someone to hurt themselves with a medicine for, essentially, fun or desire.

Now, there are plenty counterarguments, including "we allow people to drink and smoke for fun" and "people SHOULD be allowed to risk their bodies if they want to". Which I side with personally, but forcing a doctor to aid in the process (by writing a script or supplying the steroids) that might hurt or kill someone is also unethical.

It's a huge mess, but the legal standard is such. We also aren't allowed to research meds which would boost cognitive abilites beyond normal. We are only allowed to research those which bring a sub-normal person up to normal. We actually have a process of strengthening the myelin sheath (a part of the neuron). We can use that on people with Multiple sclerosis to bring them to normal. If we used it on a person who was normal, we'd increase their neural abilities (as shown in studies with mice) but we cannot do this legally.

It's interesting and quite a big debate in medical ethics.

Yes, you proved my point, you fucking idiot. Go back to /pol/ with your kindergarten read comprehension levels.
>Yes, the average white is superior to any other race
You don't even know your own shit. Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have the highest IQs. You'll never achieve anything, so you cling on to the successes of people who wouldn't give you the time of day. You blame the boogey man for your own failures. Fuck off, you're worse than a nigger.

Soy and beer aren't the only things that contain phytoestrogens, and phytoestrogens aren't the only thing that make a person androgynous. Could be that Thai people are just completely fucked in the head.

Because beer is a carb and people who drink a lot of beer get beer gut and thus are not trap material. Though they definitely have the breasts.

What is the agenda of /pol? How do they benefit if they say the truth that soy makes you a faggot.

> Onion Rage

t. cuckservative.

Cringe

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 90.

The jury is still out on whether or not the phytoestrogens in soy adds to or reduces total estrogen. The truth is no one knows yet. For every article saying it binds to the receptor site and lowers your total estrogen you'll find another that says the body then produces more human estrogen to balance it (so you end up with more than normal). No one knows, it's all guesses

Obviously. You should add that they still manage to rule the more intelligent masses of whites.

It's not soy you fucking idiot, soylent had fucking mercury in it. Those snakeoil peddlers were slowly poisoning their customers.

Centrism = conservatism.

It doesn't degrade or progress. It keeps things the same.
If youre not a conservator youre left wing nu-male. deal with it.

Except modern "Conservatives" or "Centrists" Don't fucking preserve anything. White and working class voters who voted for these guys over the last decades have seen their jobs and social safety net shipped overseas and wiped out, have seen their children die from heroin overdoses, their tax money go to prop up corrupt Wall Street banks, and their nations children murdered by the millions every year LEGALLY as the demographics of the places they once called home are irreversibly changed. Modern American "Conservatives" are fucking jokes and traitors not just to their voters but the nation.

he conveniently forgot to add that

Thanks satan

It’s a meme. I’m a vegan, I eat on average 400g tofu a day probably, and I’m an international rower.

I know an Elite vegan lifter who suffered malnutrition in most micronutrient including B12 despite taking supplement and beign om a bulk. She was fainting constantly dueing practise and suffered from low bloodpressure.
Its definately more tricky to get completely macros and i think most People dont understand how much more One have to eat if vegan.

Each race has their own characteristics suited for their environment. For example, the reason negroes do so badly in america is because their intelligence is not suited for a civilised world. If a white man was put in africa, he would dehydrate faster than a negro as well as having a much higher mortality rate from skin cancer. Hitler himself said that he admired japanese culture as much as his own and his own ideology is very similar to fascism, which was first fully developed by an italian (which is an arguably non white country)
tldr, all races have their strengths and weaknesses.

they seem because they is

Id apply this to capitalists in general. Leftists may be pants on head stupid when it comes to social issues and their own economic systems, but they have a point with their criticisms of capitalism. Its almost like we need a third option...

they want to build rebuild the Behring strait (and make snow crabs pay for it) and reunite the great America's under great leader Putin

This thread devolved quickly.

Think about this. /pol/ is a place full of socially unacceptable ideologies. Youd have to be pretty stupid to reveal them in public. Most of /pol/ are just average joes who hide there ideas, pic related is a minority on the board. Thats why /pol/ hated charlottesville so much. Im pretty sure stormfront even had a notice on the home page saying they didnt have anything to do with it.

asking the real questions

If it did make estrogen go up it would also make your testosterone levels go up. Steroid users take synthetic estrogens (clomid) to increase their own test production after a cycle, go ask /fraud/ yourself.

It's actually 110-120

Clomid is an estrogen blocker you idiot

IDIOT!!!!!

There is a theory where they faked the results by only getting the most intelligent kikes to be tested, but i dont buy it as you need a pretty high iq to own all banks and media.

That doesn't change it's still a synthetic estrogen which increases your estrogen levels beyond what you previous had, which increases your test levels.
>roid monkey brainlet lashes out and gets this upset over his inferior knowledge
Laughable.

This.
Most of these people that go in public like that are r/Donalnd

>For every article saying it binds to the receptor site and lowers your total estrogen you'll find another that says the body then produces more human estrogen to balance it (so you end up with more than normal).
Can you show me one? I haven't seen any that say that.

>We also aren't allowed to research meds which would boost cognitive abilites beyond normal. We are only allowed to research those which bring a sub-normal person up to normal.
That's insane and I never knew that.
How is research into birth control medicine allowed? You're essentially bringing someone from a normal state (able to conceive) to abnormal (temporarily sterile), right?

It's just a meme. But the same kind of people who try to make you eat soy are the kind of people best described by the meme: Beta male feminists with low testosterone, out of shape, weak chins, glasses and goony beards. Self-hating white males.

>How is research into birth control medicine allowed? You're essentially bringing someone from a normal state (able to conceive) to abnormal (temporarily sterile), right?

Not him, but birth control was a major issue of female empowerment in feminism. I doubt we would have medicine that fucks with a woman's hormones and gives them higher rates of cancer if the feminists wouldn't think it gives women a net benefit in power over the "patriarchy". Which they consider getting closer to equality, i.e. getting weaker people up to the perceived normal.

Holy fuck youre stupid.
Fish oil is pointless guys, we get adequate omega 3s in our regular diet.
Vegans also dont suffer from SAD ever because they have so much vitamin D3 in their fucking brussel sprouts.

Such a trade off for their iq vs their plethora of health issues. Id rather be white based on appearance alone, then you have a good chance of looking good and being intelligent.

>leftypol subhuman literally crying for a safespace

>you're cuck if you don't hate the white race and worship niggers like me
this is what leftypol subhumans actually believe

they even have the numale smile

The pirates life for me!

Why are you so mad? Is it because you fuck traps and crossdressers and then hate yourself afterwards you faggot?

>gamer
he always was a soyboy

10/10 would rape

So what should I consume to increase oestrogen? Science user??

who is this pls respond

Dude, none of the links you posted have the full URL so we can't look at any of them.