Mood gains?

We've all been trying our best to forge our bodies into hardened steel temples, but how do I into mood gains?
> meet qt weeb girl who is smart interesting and has her own hobbies
> awkwardly bang on second date
> possiblyinlove.jpg
> week later tells me she wants to be alone and needs to work on herself
> instastalked her this morning
> with a moody weeb Veeky Forums lanklet
> mfw contemplating my life choices
General mood gains thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5IMO0RohL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just focus on lifting. Lift those feels away.

What do you mean by awkwardly bang? Details?

>find out the grill I'v been crushing on is a femm fatale.
>have not moved on after a year.
Man I just don't get these people and it keeps me up at night.

Performance anxiety. I fully realize there is probably more to this than literal mood gains

They need to replace griffith with Mark Rippetoe.

> gf cheated on me with multiple dudes when I was with family on xmas holiday, I get back couple days before new years, she cheats on me again on new years, I call her yesterday and she says she's not at home
> I go over to check on her anyway, catch her in bed with two guys
> tells me afterwards about the stuff before I caught her in bed

Only thing that's keeping me alive is the Veeky Forums dream

You're going to need to convert that sad into rage.

Then make those ungodly rage gains

Holy shit what a horrible situation/person. I'm sorry dog.

How do achieve rage gains?
I just did a 30 min workout, couldn't stop thinking about it

I feel I might be a jerk. I used to think I was an awesome person but now that Im socially aware, Im starting to pick up on cues about ny shitty behavior, and also I catch myself biting my tongue from time to time.

>make out with 9/10 redhead at a new years party
>she's really drunk and I'm high as a kite, can't believe this girl would go for me
>we're in the backseat of my friend's car, heading to her house
>I'm fingerblasting the fuck out of her while we make out in the backseat
>she starts to throw up
>still want to smash anyways
>she ends up being too sick but she asks me to text her before she goes back to her house
>afterwards I try not to think about her too much, I know it was just a one-time thing, and she's probably a hoe, but I end up catching feelings anyways
>this morning she texts her friend about how embarrassed she is, and about how she would have never gotten with me sober
>sadniggahours.jpg

I feel you, OP

Y'all are missing the point of this thread- how do we harness these feels to create something far more interesting as in pic related

Holy Fuck my dude... You need to find a good girl... They are out there I swear

Y'all need to cook the biggest omelette of your life, eat it, have a chuckle and then get back on it.

listen to public castration is a good idea and think soley about choking out all those dudes crazy 8 style

This. Fucking God, somebody tell me. I've literally been angry for 3 years, without pause. I started training Muay Thai in September to work the stress out but it only works when I'm actually drilling my knee into the heavy bag. As soon as I shower, the righteous indignation returns full force.

Hits hard. I feel you bro

Don't ever fall for hoes my man

Gotta root cause your anger breh

>be straight A student with minimal effort
>tons of friends
>spoiled rich kid
>DENBTlandproblems.jpg
>new programs get inserted in schools
>parents can't help, but they throw money at tutors
>they know jackshit,so they pay for useless classes
>tell that to them, they scream about how they know best
>years pass
>in High School now
>still straight As, but I never learned to study since I just did my hour with the tutor and didn't need anything else
>thegreatDenbtLanddepression.jpg
>friends all betray me to become Chads
>they end up becoming ultra-virgins
>I'm just alone
>final 2 years of HS
>math tutor doesn't teach me anything and bets on my PC
>parents don't believe me
>I get grounded
>have to resort to copying from the solutions manual to keep my grades up
>physics tutor misses classes
>I write 2/20 at school
>laughing stock of everyone
>parents still don't change the tutors
>which is idotic since they charge more and we're not rich anymore
>finally change them at last year
>get a 15/20 at finals
>"hey, can I go to Physics, I can get in"
>UBDOKTOR.jpg
>study for another year
>political scamming, get a 17/20
>now I get to go to Physics because no other option
3rd Semester now, and I'm fucked. I study maybe an hour per 3 days. I just cannot concentrate. I just shitpost, lift at home and eat. After nearly 2 decades without a program, I cannot follow one now. I wrote some 10/10s and some 8s, but I also have lots of 6s and 7s from the first year.

Help me Veeky Forums...

>In Junior year of High school
>Have issues at Home and socially am a loner
>Decide to start lifting two years ago because I wanted to join the military and become a Ranger, run from my problems.
>Allergies cucked me out of the military
>Went from autist with no friends to fit autist with no friends.
>Body Dysmorphia makes me feel weak even though I get complements from people and I can see how far i've come
>Can't even remember when I was happy anymore
T-Thanks Veeky Forums

No one can or will help you but yourself user, you should know that by now. You can't rely on anyone in this world.

This. Hard lesson to be learned but so true.

I know that now, but... how do I stop being a lazy bum? I want to study, but... I'm afraid of opening the book and putting in the effort. I have this nagging feeling that no matter how hard I'll try it won't be enough, so why try at all? Then another voice jumps in and tells me that since I won't even try, what's the point of living?

It will probably take a few days till you can convert that sadness into rage. Just listen to angriest music you can find while lifting.

I find it really hard to get in that "anger zone" as well. Happened once while doing deadlifts. There was a single thought in my head and I completely snapped, moving the weight was a piece of cake. Was kinda scared of myself afterwards though

And yet they wonder why men kill.

>ywn live in atherefurbished castle that you've wanted to since 13yo

JUST

Be happy with what you can achieve, instead of belittling yourself for what you can't. Once I loosened the grip on my perfectionism, I find I'm much more relaxed and carefree. Maybe not happy, but not constantly stressed.

Yeah but... if I'm not perfect... what am I worth? I just haven't gotten over the fact that I'll never be anything special.

>soley
I read that as soyly.
I need to get out of here...

>back to work after christmas holidays
>didn't de-stress, still ragged
>boredom and dealing with shitty people builds more stress
>lifting is only relief
>think about going on a sailboat, the kind where you have to work the sails
>spending time away from it all with physical labour and sea air
>most relaxed i've been in ages
Are there holidays or something that do this?

Wait, is this a thread for sob stories or mood gains?

I was hoping for mood gainz but do far it's only been deflating

This is now a feels thread. Y'alls need some therapy asap

Embrace Stoicism

Why are you with a slut? You gotta gauge the sluttiness when contemplating dating one of those, man.

stoicism goes hand in hand with mindfulness/meditation gains too

youtu.be/r5IMO0RohL4

This isn’t our fault m8. Stop being a bitch and start taking responsibility for your choices. You chose what led you to where you are now which sucks, but you can also choose where you go from now on. Die like a dog or fight like a man faggot.

The "T-thanks Veeky Forums" thing is a oldfag meme lad, not actually blaming a board for this shite. Cool it with the stick up your arse.

By natural rights you should have died in combat before you ever got this old. The rest of your angry pointless life is an accident propped up by modern society