Creatinine?? Do you have any idea how dangerous black market steroids can be?

>Creatinine?? Do you have any idea how dangerous black market steroids can be?

Holy shit. Creatine is different than creatinine.

t. Medfag

Kek

Im white though. I visit the white market to get my drugs. I saw you and Carol there last week,remember?

I remember you brad
I saw your parents at Costco the other night we chatted about the hockey game last weekend
Boy did our guys really stick it to them Shelbyville shmucks amirite? ;D

You're doing it wrong. You posted a picture of a doctor with mum science text.

>Only one scoop?

The joke is that its not a GPs job to know much about bodybuilding

But they're not retarded to think creatinine is a black market steroid

Year ago I saw a video on here. I think it was a guy from the Netherlands his friend asks him his secret and he says creatine and rides off on a bike

anyone know what it was I laughed my ass off at it

he did olympic lifting I think was aesthetic as fuck

Why would I be taking a kidney waste product instead of creatine? Do creatinine supplements even exist?

A lot of doctors don't know about the most basic shit in this regard.

Its part of a joke man you're not supposed to take it all too literally
maybe you have autism or something
kys

Except creatinine is an indicator of kidney function that’s looked for in any standard blood test. It’s something any doctor would know about so the joke falls completely flat.

>My friend, I keep telling you, it's good that you train, but it can't be everything. It can only improve your confidence so much. You need to get out there and interact more with people

>GOMAD
>DONT MIND IF I DoOoOoOOoOOoOoOOo

>Have you tried just being yourself user,?

>hows your sex life

This one hits home lol, I remember years ago as a teen I was so mopey all the time cuz I was doing well in sports but still didn't have confidence to talk to the girls I wanted to. I actually ended up going to see the doctor and he basically told me to tough it out until college and I'd be forced to learn to get chicks and he was right lol

well im cucking your girlfriend for one

And you are a cretan
t. some faggot

too soon..

Not soon enough

You brought this on yourself

lost

What the fuck.

STOP

No

u

>Aren't you a strong enough man already? Isn't it time to ditch the big portions and focus more on your endurance? I worry you will overwork your stomach and joints

>patient was observed putting discs on a steel bar and touching his chest 5 times with it, while laying on a bench.
>after this, he keeps adding more discs and repeats the procedure.
>he then tries to sit on an imaginary chair, with the bar resting on his shoulders.
>again, adding more discs and repeating exactly 5 times.
>finally he performed, what he calls the "death", where he lifts the bar off the floor and shouts "light weight baby" even though he has close to two hundred pounds on it.
>after the session, he had forgotten something from his bag and kept nerveously repeating "four scoops c'mon" while asking the staff for milk.
>in the interview, he lists the above described activity as a hobby, and refers to it as making "it".
>other intrests are "asian basket weaving forums" and counting calories.
>fixation with numbers and abbreviations continue with "natty 165 12% tfw 5'10 7/10" written in the describe yourself- section and "405dl and THICC qt 3,14 gf" as life goals.
>in the rorschach test, "Scooby", "Rippletits", and "Manlet" appears frequently.
>often mentiones leaving humanity behind, but offers no explanation other than telling he wants to be rich and play the piano.
>seems attracted to the male body, but when confronted, he stutters and denies homosexuality.
>instead, states not having masturbated in four weeks to increase, presumably, some test scores.
>my diagnosis is severe autism and paranoia.

>only 4 scoops

fucking kek

user, would you like to be part of the control group for a BBC study I'm conducting?

I didn't know I was browsing reddit

I don't get it

>in the describe yourself- section and "405dl and THICC qt 3,14 gf" as life goals.
>>in the rorschach test, "Scooby", "Rippletits", and "Manlet" appears frequently.
>>often mentiones leaving humanity behind, but offers no explanation other than telling he wants to be rich and play the piano.
>>seems attracted to the male body, but when confronted, he stutters and denies homosexuality.
>>instead, states not having masturbated in four weeks to increase, presumably, some test scores.
>>my diagnosis is severe autism and paranoia.

good one! :D

Even without sound, I can tell she starts every other sentence with
>sooo

Anime is Fullmetal Alchemist (or FA Brotherhood). It's set in a medieval world where alchemy actually works and people can summon all kindzz of shit

Then some weird guy merges his daughter with her dog in some fucked up experiment and everyone is sad

>telling participants what group they are in