Big obliques smaller chest and upper

big obliques smaller chest and upper
big upper no obliques
so Veeky Forums, which body is better and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecdgSFsPqBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well for one, You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body.

what the fuck
big upper no obliques is better imo. I have big obliques and they kind of ruin my v taper, so I have to build a bigger shoulders and back to compensate

what the hell are you talking about

small waist always wins. Having obliques like the left is not a plus and right's everyhing else is better

This Nigga Is Retardedâ„¢

>newfags replying to pasta
Lurk more

>Pic related, its (You)

How fucking new are you.
it insulting

No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

how old are you wise guy and know this retarded pasta ?

This fucking thread.

Can someone post Louie's math now?

>and then he went to get his weight taken underwater with his sister

Literally this, bunch of newfags ITT.

Obliques are unaesthetic.

>not being a sperg who is familiar with every retarded obscure pasta that has been made on this site makes you a newfag

yes.

it's literally not obscure at all and wasn't made on this site lol

the left chest seems photoshoped, you just need to work it a little bit to look better. Seriously,, like 100 pushups a day during a month will change that shit.

the right looks like all the gay guys I know. They try to keep the wait as thin as possible. With big arms out of scale to the rest of the body.

But in the end it is what makes you feel good.

Lmao I can hear him through the pic

you guys will never have Dave Palumbo tier mindset
>youtube.com/watch?v=ecdgSFsPqBE

My arms arent out of scale

This post is how you start the new year off right.

No obliques = twink.

heard girls love those obliques

imo the left is a bit better because he has a slightly wider frame (upper lats) but both look fine

I'm dojng hanging leg raises, ab wheels and cable wood choppers as ab work
will it net me a similar look to the left?
got lean, abs showed but v line weak af