This is a 3 month difference after not altering my training in any way but changing my diet significantly...

This is a 3 month difference after not altering my training in any way but changing my diet significantly. The changes were as follows:

>90g fat/day
>300g broccoli/day
>100g mushrooms/day
>opti-men multi ED
>fish oil ED
>10000 iu vitamin D3 ED
>1900 calories/day

Pic on the left is 2 years of rigorous, consistent, and methodical training. I also noticed my facial and body hair got thicker as well.

And to be clear, the lighting is the same. My phone just alters the colour for some unknown reason periodically. Both pics are taken in my room in the same spot and I haven't even changed the light bulb once.

Lol literally no difference, at most you may have lost 1 - 2lbs
And don't lie to me that you took two years to get to your before picture that is six months maximum.

You're clearly retarded and a projecting dyel manlet so I won't bother giving you a serious response.

\thread
Retard.

Month 3 of SS or month 4, manlet?

>thinks life never find exciting new ways of fucking up progress

You look alright but can't really see much difference from the pictures

I agree its not much difference but comeon its more than 1-2lbs jeezus I've had shits heavier than that

Looks like 10-15lbs

That's because you have been lifting for less than a year and can't tell when someone looks visibly leaner and bigger at the same time due to warped ideas of the human body. It's night and day.
Same weight in both pics.

>12" biceps
>5" wrists
>21% body fat
You obviously didn't change your training that was your mistake. Try going to a gym and lift some weights for a few years then come back when you have made some progress.

Body on the left probably benches double what you do. Try me, dyel.

I remember OP, he is around 6'4" and 220 lbs so his arms are more like 17" and wrist 8", prolly dwarfs you

Hi CHADKING. How's life?

If you refer to me by that moniker, you most likely don't lift. Get the hell outta here, dyel.

You literally gave that name yourself you faggot.

Yeah but when I had it I was only talking to dyels.

Fat, fish oil, Vitamin D, and eating more. The broccoli & mushrooms didn't do shit.

I was cutting, you convexhead mongrel.

Same fag

op here, filename

Mate, the bloke was on 1900 calories a day...

you mean more flexing and better lighting?

mirin those delts
ohp?

2pl8 ohp? jesus i really am dyel

Looks like you lost a bit of fat while gaining a bit on the chest and shoulder areas.

I guess it's okay progress?

Fuck those retards, at that level that's really good progress, might try a similar change of diet and start taking d3 and some fish oil too
Keep going user

> no onions

Fake and gay
Also
> 10000iu of vit D3
Absolutely retarded

Sorry what's retarded about 10000 ius of D3 per day?

I went to the pharmacy told them I'm deficient and they gave me 800

>The changes were as follows:
>90g fat/day
>300g broccoli/day
>100g mushrooms/day
>opti-men multi ED
>fish oil ED
>10000 iu vitamin D3 ED
>1900 calories/day

We don't know what the changes are unless you describe your diet from before. Does eating 1900 calories a day represent an increase or a decrease in total calories?

>1900 calories/day

it seems like you just went on a cut. what are the differences in weight, if any?

Not double what I do, get outta here chubby dyel. 6'1 235, 450lbs bench

g mushrooms/day
How are your farts?

I really don't get it, OP.
I can see some shoulder veins which is great but it took 3 months for that?
Were you trying to prove something with those pics? You seem proud with your results, are you delusional? How was your diet before that "huge" change? How was your macros besides 90g/fat?
This such a bad thread

I don't think you know your units retard.

He's probably European, they sell very low dosed Vitamin D here compared to Burgerstan

OP BTFO

200 is whats needed, anything over 800 is a waste of money and energy.

any tips on how to make your hips look less wide?

shitty bait

Your autisim is showing.

thats pretty bad for 3 months bro, you surely want visible abs after cutting otherwise whats the point. You really sure you got your macros right?

Wow you're a fag