Jesus I thought the English breakfast was a meme

Jesus I thought the English breakfast was a meme

I arrived in London yesterday and decided to try it out today at a local restaurant

Pic related

Why the fuck isnt everyone here in bear mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=li_s-zqA5Ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wrong board pal

That's alotta pork for a Muslim country

Are you actually retarded?
We have to go to work in the morning. We can't eat all that fucking food.
Holy shit I can smell you from here stupid Clap go home.

>no black pudding

Lad...

>Why the fuck isnt everyone here in bear mode?

They don't lift or exercise so they all skipped to whale mode.

>working
What a plebeian

Found the Rick & Morty fanboy.

stop posting fucking food I'm trying to cut

Full English has no black pudding.

I wish I could live on disability checks like you, but I aint's that fat.

I have a fry-up every single morning. If you are doing enough during the day you won't get fat

U shut ur gabba m8, The Full English always haz black pudding m8, i swear on me mum, i’ll spark u out.

Wait til you go for a Nandos. Make sure its cheeky.

>full english
Ulster Fry is god-tier my son

Most British people would only have that once a week if they even have it that often.
People who eat that sort of thing daily would get it in a diner or greasy spoon. You would see tradesmen and labourers in their hi-vis clothes and yes they would be either overweight or fit

>no black pudding
>no fried tomato
>single egg
>no fried bread

This is why I never bother eating a "full english" south of the Tees

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BREW M8

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>fit

In my 24 years of living in this country I have never once seen a person who ate a fry up daily who wasn’t a fat labourer

The proportions on this plate are lacking, whole tin of baked beans and a fuck load of mushrooms rofl. At least another hash, egg, sausage and add a piece of toast with salted butter, cut down on the shrooms and you're nearly there

Then leave your mum's basement

why are british baked beans so awful? taste like beans and ketchup

>visiting Belfast for business
>go to pub too try a Ulster fry
>place gets firebombed by the IRA

Meh/10

GTFO normie

Underrated kek

>lone mushroom separated from the rest
America.jpg

0/10 would not eat.
Your brekkie should be served on a shovel.

Full English breakfast ain't got anything on the Canadian Lumberjacks Breakfast!

lol smoked salmon is for softies

Irishfag here, we have the same stuff kinda, beans, toast, black pudding, white pudding, rashers (bacon), mushrooms, sasuages, eggs etc.

Because it takes like 30 minutes to cook, it's expensive as fuck and generally most people here are Americanized so they go with ther fast food and Starbucks

savage

Careful friend.

inheritance, my boy.

DELET

But Catholic priests doe!

Smoked salmon a shit

Gravlax is the superior answer

Yep and they're getting locked up and culturally it's acknowledged. Muslim rapists get a free pass in the press and any criticism leads to hate speech violations.

>thread is about english breakfast
>no toast sandwich

Acknowledged and vilified. But Muslims are a protected class in Britfagistan so they can do what they want.

Damn.

Your parents would be proud bro

Ontarian reporting in. Never seen smoked salmon with a LJ brekkie

Tfw britcucks still haven't discovered white pudding.
Feels good to be a mick boys.

What are white and black puddings? Burger here, never had either of those.

I can’t get over how fucking easily they handed over their whole capital city to a ducking Muslim. The same people that they ruled for a hundred years now rule over them and they let them do it willingly.

Mix of cow/pig, blood/offcuts/gelatin and oats. Kinda depends where you get them but the oats make them tasty as fuck.

You're not Irish, though.
Nobody in Ireland (or Britain for that matter) has ever once used Mick as a fucking insult.
It's a fucking nickname for people called Michael here.

I assume you'll be having a good "St. Patty's" Day too.

Should clarify white pudding has no blood and is only really available in Ireland

>tfw your retarded related ancestors can’t farm because they’re retarded and starving so they need to go leech off of American government monee
Lol and people are somehow proud to be Irish

Hahahaha where are ye from pal? Live near the border and I've been called a mick a fair few times. Mostly as jokes from prods I know but a few times at pubs it wasn't so friendly

why did you order the child portion

Alright, so it's sort of like an oat sausage? What's the taste/texture like?

I mean we're criminal scum, yes. I don't think anyone is gonna deny that we just fucked off to America - now it's the Mexicans you worry about. Before it was Chinese. Before that it was Gingers.

You're clearly a skanger - fuck off trying to assoicate with people.

>skanger
Jesus christ did you just travel in time from 2006.
I'd prefer scumbag or knacker, if you're gonna insult me at least don't do it like an autist

Tastes like iron, for the most part because of the blood. White pudding is a bit spicy. Black pudding is just mostly a bloody taste, mainly strong iron.

Both fuckin' delicious, though

If there isn't at least three types of bread with a breakfast it's shite. Don't know how the mainland screws up sausages, Denny's are GOAT

Superquinn sausages > all others

If you have a shovel clean enough for breakfast you are a tryhard
Hipster piece of shite

>extra atmosphere

kek

personally I go butchers. Have you ever had a McCartneys fry? In Moira.

Different lad but Lisburn.

Lol.

Fuck I've been around the block a few times and never heard that insult.

Skanger, all I think of is this shite ahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=li_s-zqA5Ck

Don't know if you can get them in the north. Cookstown are also fairly brilliant

Enjoy your shit immune system.

forgot pic

Continue to enjoy your arts degree

English reporting in - to be fair. That looks fucking nice. Would demolish. Then request seconds with black pudding or whatever the canadian version is.

Christ. Could you imagine your shit after eating all that.

toast sandwich is a lunchtime food

how many slaves did your family own?

Looks like something my American mother would threaten us with at dinner time. Literally "beans and toast" was a threat growing up in my family. I'm always amazed when people idolize what mom used as a threat

White pudding is just a poor man's hog pudding.

Oh lisburn aye? So's mysel. Whereabouts? Old warren? Moss road? Belview?

Thank you based /pol/ crossposter

Hahahah, on the outskirts. Knew a few lads up Old Warren though. What school did you go to/ are you at uni?

I used to live in the UK for a while. Every man is fat as fuck, and if they're not, they're either a skinny hipster faggot (saw more men wearing tights than ever in my life) or the rare roidacne faggot who curls in front of a mirror wearing a singlet and a cap.

The women are fat as well, but some of them are hot. Getting laid was easy AF.

Beans on toast is fucking great.

Throw a few slices of good cheese on the toast and upgrade the beans to pork and beans and you're set.

I have a full english every monday at this cheap little portugese cafe in town. It's a strange one. It's a portugese owned cafe, staffed by polish birds and serves greasy spoon English food.
Really good fry up.

Wallace high school. And i left Queens uni about 3 years ago. Where u train?

>It's a portugese owned cafe, staffed by polish birds and serves greasy spoon English food.

that would be normal where I live in a town of 100k, around 10% of the population is polish or portuguese. Which is funny considering how blown out of proportion the 'Britain is a muslim country' is on this site. I would estimate the muslim population is around 300

Homegym. Tried the new puregym in and hated it. I was across the road from you for school lol. 2nd year Mech Eng at Ulster.

It can seem blown out of proportion but if you go north or to london it's really not. They're fucking everywhere.
In my town I'm not sure I've seen a single muslim. Lots of poles, quite a few portugese... no muslims.
Head over to Peterborough or up to Sheffield and it's a very different story.

Aero Eng at Queens

I've had beans on toast as an adult it is pretty bad. I like bbq beans, with a side of bbq meat and maybe some freshly baked rolls- but beans and toast is indeed nasty. Your description kind of made me gag. It's a picture reminiscent of a college boy who never learned how to cook