/Feels/ General

>Another year huh?
>You always come back, time and time again.
>But that's alright, I love you guys, I hope you guys have a good 2018, may the gains god be merciful to you this year as the last.
>But the most important question, what'll drink will it be user?

>what'll drink will it be user?
this please

>>What drink will it be user?
Green tea for me, please.

>tfw I'll never have pic related friend as gf

I'm feeling up and down myself, trying to finally kick the booze after 12 years of rampant alcoholism.
But I'm also currently injured, so I don't even have exercise to keep my mind of the booze, it's gonna be tough going for a while.
On the other hand, my wife is pregnant again and that's pretty awesome, looking forward to my new little person.

How do I learn to love myself lads

water

One sip please, out of the can

Blanket statement is that you should stop shitting your own image, avoid perfectionism, don't call yourself names or think you are shit; the worst will not always happen etc. Be kind to yourself user and try to make small changes daily to improve over time.

>what drink will it be user?
Cutting out regular drinking was the last step between me and making it. Now I only socially drink, and usually only neat whiskey.

The way I beat it was through meditation, I practiced it for 3 years while I was a depressed dropout, my dad was cool as fuck so he still supported me through that time.

Your head will always make you feel like you're not good enough, I have severe adhd, my teachers, principles and prosecutors all called me a criminal and should be thrown in jail because I could not muster up the will to go to school due to anxiety, that's when depression started and I moved from CA to AZ to chill since CA won't let you dropout till 18.

So I thought to myself a lot, meditated, and three years later once my depression swing came again I thought and thought, try to understand depression and came to the conclusion it's complex and throw in the fact that everyone experiences it differently makes it so much more complex, and also it's irrational as fuck.

So I fought it that way, in my mind I visualized myself and a therapist, questions back and fourth for four days, until the last qeustion, "do you hate your adhd" yep I thought to myself, then I realized that was my hatred, my depression.

I realized I didn't hate my adhd, society did, they wanted me to go to one of those teenager boot camps, my dad told them to go fuck themselves and moved me, society thought me nothing more than a criminal, so they can go fuck themselves, I fucking love myself, I might never be Chad, but I am myself and always will be, and I will continue to improve myself, because they all wanted me in prison, but if there is one thing I love more than lifting it's proving people wrong.

After 7 years of depression it was gone in a click, all the self doubt, suicidal thoughts, everything. I never felt more happy to be alive.

That is how I learned to love myself. It's a simplified version of what happened, but I hope one day you can also love yourself user, because if you can't love yourself how can you expect others to? Have a good 2018 bro.

I'l have some water thanks bro.

>>What drink will it be user?
Ah, don't know. Get me a Draak.

Me, I'm just feeling like a sore loser. I breezed through school with 10s & 20s, so I never pushed myself. And now that I must, I simply cannot be arsed to do it. I'm a fucking failure of a person. And this makes me bitter towards the rest of the world. I wanted to be a scientist since I was a wee lad, but now... I don't know. I guess I want respect more than being stuck in a lab. So I've shifted my interests from Astrophyics to Engineering and Biotech. But if I don't put in the work, how will I manage to have my own company one day?

Apart from that, I'm just more cynical and hateful. Being a South Euro, I see and suffer through the peak of the """refugee""" crisis, which has turned me into a legit bigot. I used to be the least racist person in my whole circle of relatives, friends, whatever, but I feel myself growing more hateful. I mean, us whites are a mere what, 12% of the world population, and they're constantly pushing racemixing on us? Black Male & Blonde White Female is everywhere.

So I constantly struggle with that. I know it's wrong to hate people, and as an empathetic person I can reverse the situation but... I cannot stop having these ugly thoughts. We are few, cornerned, and undeniably superior. Why should the Asian and White man not simply lord over the filth? Then I understand how bonkers I sound in my head and cut it off. I mean, what has Denzel Washington ever done to me?

I have these autistic dreams lately, where we establish an all-white colony somewhere. When it gets real bad, I have nightmares where I slaughter blacks, browns, whatever, and laugh as they scream. It's awful, really.

Truth be told, I'm constantly torn, between killing myself, or everyone who I hate.

ur one fukin dry cunt m8

I could most definitely use some cheering up. May I request an image? I tried finding it on google but I couldnt. Its something like 'My Polish uncle (was he polish? Or the uncle? Idk, but sth like that) said that if a girl breaks your heart, and you think she was the one, you go out. You go out and have sex with all the other girls. Then you'll notice that the girl you fell in love with wasnt that special in the first place' or sth. I'd very much appreciate if some user who remembers what I mean and has the pic on hand would post it. If its too much of a hassle its okay if you dont, too, I dont wanna be a bother.

I also wish all you guys a happy new year, even if you spent it alone. There are plenty of friends to make, almost as much as there are gains to make, anons!

That room would smell so fucking bad

But self hate focused through lifting is all that keeps me going?

Ugly fag here
I lost a girl that was perfect in every way and I'm fairly certain I'll never get a better one
I've hit rock bottom since we broke up
How do I get back up bros?
I've lost my will to live

Don't do it for yourself

Do it for your kids

Thanks user

I wish you luck in 2018 :)

>bad teeth
>light acne
>scoliosis
>short torso
>underweight
>ginger
should i just end it lads

You don’t want someone like that in your life

I shouldn't, but I do.

I’m gonna make a few assumptions and you tell me if I’m far off.

A girl like that appeals to you because you feel as though she will be less judgmental of whatever your current life situation if she’s already not doing so hot in life either? You feel either that you only deserve someone on the same depressing life trajectory as you or that it’s not worth even attempting to aim for someone who is doing well, so you’ve stopped considering it altogether to the point where an attractive successful happy woman would paradoxically be completely unappealing to you? Or it’s the opposite and you’re doing great and just have a saviour complex?

Nothing about a girl who says ‘cool I guess’ ‘I feel empty’ and ‘I don’t know’ all the time should make you want her, you will drag each other down.

Sorry to hear that, lad.

>perfect in every way

This is nothing but an idealistic corruption of the truth, lad.borne of heartbreak and irrational emotions, which I can't blame you for because I've bloody well been there. It may sound cliche, but give it time, and during that time improve the fuck out of yourself, because you will think yourself into madness if you don't have a positive way of channelling all those toxic thoughts.

>lost three of my closest friends because I burnt them all out by constantly venting to them about my personal problems and essentially treating them like my shrink every goddamn day
>nothing I do will fix things

I just broke down sobbing after trying to stay strong for three weeks. I fucking miss them so much. They each gave me a customised teddy bear for my birthday a couple months ago and every time I see them in my room it just feels like I've been stabbed in the heart. They did so fucking much for me and I just treated them like shit in return. I wish they'd take me back but I have no right to expect that and I don't deserve it.

If anyone remembers me from a week or so ago I was the user deliberating about going to a girl's NYE party.

Well I went and fucking blew it big time. Hold me lads I feel like blowing my goddamn brains out.

>go see a girl in Scandinavia because I met her before at a club and hit it off and she was flirting relentlessly with me over text for months
>during that time I get Oneitis for her
>spend the whole week with crippling anxiety chain smoking and constantly drunk around her

Ahhhhh fuck lads, at least I still bonked her, can't stop cringing though, I should've been much more composed and relaxed

A goddamn sweet Guinness

Already finished postgrad with some good-OK results, teaching at my former uni soon, but failing social life. Some high aspirations crushed but I'll be doing allright.

Trying to switch from strictly weights to a more gymnastics based workout.

>tfw teenage gf

On top of that I've hit my heighest ever weight and it'll take more than a year of consistent weight loss to reach my goal. Yay 2018 :^)

I met this girl through discord. It eventually was just friendship, but last morning (3am) we had sex in my car. I didn't expect it, but she did. Anyways, I moved out of state today, but Jesus something is eating me inside. We had a ton in common, but I feel like dying (metaphorically). She said she would visit me, but it makes me feel bad that I wont see as often as I could. We still talk in discord but not being able to see in person kills me.

How do I stop these feelings from eating me from the inside? And is it often that people feel down once they find someone they like and vice versa, yet cant be with them for months on end?

Not the same user, but I dated someone who got severely depressed. It's not fun and it's nothing to be romanticized. It drains your energy. She broke up with me eventually because she couldn't stop struggling with feelings of inadequacy and she's a shut in neet that plays vidya. Shit, occasionally I wish the usual assumption of "she dumped you for Chad" was right, at least she might have been happier. It's funny, I loved her and I did everything to help her out of her shit, I felt like shit when she broke it up, but fuck me if I haven't been relieved. It was the most draining year of my life, all of my (substantial) personal and professional accomplishments went unnoticed and unappreciated because I was with a bottomless pit of a person.
Only now when I'm in a loving supportive relationship I see how fucked up that dynamic was.

>another year where I've been a KV
>another year without corrective surgery I need because I live in poverty and America is a fucking shithole if you're not rich
These are the main factors and I would like to be the fatal victim of a random shooting.

I have the exact same feeling right now, feels like my body is just being eaten away by angst at the moment. I can't see her for months on end, I can't tell what she's up to apart from by looking at Instagram stories, which of course give a wholly false impression. Love fucking hurts mate.

>new years
>have a lot of friends over, party at my place
>feel really loved and appreciated
>even got laid again after one year
>she told me I got really hot over the course of the last few months
>touching me all over, my chest and my arms
>fall asleep with her in my arms
>feelsgood
>now 2 days later
>feel like shit again, lot of self hate

Why does nothing fill the hole inside, I feel guilty about feeling depressed

Could you give me a glass of carbonated water? I'm still feeling it from New Year's, thanks.
I'm feeling like I've got a plateau for the past few weeks and idk how to get over it. I'm running 25-30 mi and swimming 4-5 km per week, and I'm counting calories but I hardly seem to be losing any weight at all. I still have a long way to go until I've reached normal weight and it's really starting to get to me. What's wrong and what can I do lads?

What happened? Tell us.

I've known this girl for a couple of years prior, never talked much together.
2 Weeks ago, my best buddy who had something going on with her a couple of years back, invited her to go to the christmas market with us and other people. Later that evening we went to my place, drink etc. and as it so happened, i kissed her and we made out furiously in the hall way.
She just got out of a 2 year relationship with a guy she lived with, which is a bummer for me.
Anyway, 3 days ago we had sex. She told me, that the last 6+ months of her relationship she had no drive at all to sleep with her ex, a compliment?
We've been texting here and there, she's told me she likes being with me etc., yet i can't shake the feeling that being cautious around her aka "she might just be after attention / physical attention " would best be suited for now.
I should give her some time and space to get over her relationship, right? I feel that i'm slowly falling for her, but at the same time this may compromise the whole situation.
TL;DR feelings for a girl who just recentley broke up with her ex, no clue when to have a more serious talk about things

If anyone remembers me, I'm the guy who was freaking out over whether or not his friend had cut him off. It's worse than I thought. The rest of our group will soon do away with me and I'll be all alone. Fuck my life.

this guy knows shit. Such woman can turn you from stable cheerful guy into regretful self hating cunt. Not because of her, you do damage to yourself seeing how hard you try to make her feel any better and how you fail each fucking time.

How do I learn to be empathetic again? I can only keep up the facade that I care about anything for so long

You can change like 4 of these

I've been here for two years now, and while I look so much better and so much stronger, I'm not any more happy then the skinny swimmer kid in my Junior Year of High School, if anything its gotten worse. I once had a plan with Lifting, a real world tangible goal to strive for, now its just because seeing progress and gains is the only thing that gives me any brief feeling of happiness. Hopefully the new Job i'm starting will at least distract me from what a fucking wreck I am, but I doubt it.

move on. that's all you can do, the sooner the better. people erift in and out of my life all the time, and ive learned to be okay with that.

Here's a hard pill to swallow: if you had that every single day, you feel the same after a week tops. It's really all in your head, gotta work hard for your goals to feel good about yourself. Intrinsic motivation and all that.

>girl gives you a modicum of attention
>fall in love
Never change, Veeky Forums

great post user, I love you brah.

>>girl gives you a modicum of attention
user, shes giving me that during the last 2 weeks
Kissing, carassing, telling me she wants to know me

Picture of me and my gf after two replies. You all gonna make it.

Hey ,hope you are not gone yet.
I'm from eastern europe so shit is not as bad as it's in your place, but I have same feeling of hatered. I know that in the long run it will destroy everything good but cannot do else than that. But it forces me to do one more rep, to wake up and move ass to gym.

Shit looks grim for whites, but if there is any race that could stand up after all of it it's us. We will make it bruh, keep it up and the day will come when we will repay them all.

>girl I had a couple nice dates with is slowly ghosting me
I hate how obvious it is when they do this. I hate how the advice for it is "hypergamy, bruh, talk to other bitches" when all my "backup" girls are blatantly uninterested in me as anything other than an orbiter. I hate how this is the fourth girl in a row to ghost me after sex when the opposite is supposed to happen. I hate how I disassociate during sex.

>lifts stalling
Gonna go volume heavy for a couple weeks and hopefully get through it without a deload.

>company I work for is clearly on the verge of a financial reckoning, big cuts coming
I don't know if I'll make it through or not, either way I'd like to hop somewhere else before it happens, but all my options seem worse than before.

I forgot how gay the bottom of this image is, need to white out everything below "I miss my dog"

>tfw just broke up with gf of 5.5 years (litteraly 30 min ago)
>tfw she can't let go and keep texting me
>tfw I don't know if I can keep muh feelings in check any longer
>tfw you have a shitty start for 2018
At least everything else is going well

>tried to sleep with this girl
>she rejects me but we remain friends
>turns out she's pretty much a stereotypical SJW (body acceptance and all) with severe mental health problems
>suddenly can't stop thinking about her
the worst thing is i'm definitely better looking than her. I don't know why i'm wasting my energy on her or how to stop

user, is it possible for you to reciprocate and enjoy all that without getting overly emotionally attached? Not to shit on your parade, but there are some red flags there. Most people here want you to make it and a decent part of making it includes taking (preventative) care of your mental and emotional health.

Why did you break up?

>I should give her some time and space to get over her relationship, right?
probably mate, it's likely that you'll get fucked over in this situation. Best of luck

Because we've been living far from each other for 4 years and have been slowly drifting apart.
She's become some kind of moderate feminist and is doing a gender studies/journalism degree (Aka meme degree).
It's hard because we did so much shit together, travels, camping etc..

At the gym
>don't be a pussy you can lift this weight
>dont wanna look like a bitch? Now CURL

AT HOME
>damn I look good
>shit look at these bulging muscles. Needs improvement but goddamn

It takes time anons but when you're at gome or in public NEVER put yourself down. Only when it comes to defeating yourself is it acceptable. But when you have to keep your demeanor or calm dont make yourself look lesser than what others see you as.

be rougher and more energetic with sex. have fun with it. go so hard it becomes a workout. wile out n sheeit.

good idea on looking for new jobs before you get cut - you will definitely have better chances than after the cuts. dont be afraid to look at a broader range of positions

I'm just here for the wojaks. I'll have a green tea. Might as well contribute while I'm waiting for the water to boil.

For you bros that are struggling to love yourself:
> find a purpose in life. It could be a career, a family, etc. I feel great now that I'm on a purposeful and interesting career path.
> Get a hobby. Lifting is not a hobby. Do something that serves as a creative outlet. Netflix and videogames and not hobbies, they are chillin, which is ok in moderation.
> take care of yourself. left, eat well, have good hygeine. make yourself look good (haircut, clothes, trimmed facial hair, etc). chill when you need to.
> manage your time well. check out Google Calendar for scheduling. follow a set sleep schedule
> have a social life. this doesnt mean going out every weekend, but spend time with friends occasionally.

SPOILER: not a sad story, have some good feels for a change
>date girl for several years, live together etc
>break up
>few years pass
>we date other people, move on
>still never find a gf that I've felt the same way about
>i get Veeky Forums as fuck
>get well paying job
>clean up my appearance in general
>have a lot of shallow hookups/flings
>feel like a piece of shit
>start to talking to ex again
>after a while we're both single again
>make plans for NYE
>have the most passionate and hot sex either of us have ever had
>she literally tells me I look like a greek god
>we connect even harder than when we first dated
normally I would feel like a cuck for even accepting an ex back in to my life, but this is something like I've never experienced.

>Roiding for this

Is there a difference between positive self-taught and vanity? I don't want to be a narcissist

Soon man, hoping time flies and that I plan to work out to kill times

>date girl for 3 years
>Me 18-21, her 15-18
>Lots of sex, happy together, her family love me and I hers, took each other's virginity
>I'm a lazy Christian and she is committed atheist, always bugs me a little
>Suddenly undergo a profound religious experience and conversion to Catholicism
>No more sex until marriage etc
>Things rapidly decline, shit willpower so I still sleep with her a few times then regret it, eventually asks me to choose between her and God and I say God comes first
>Break up, she dates someone who looks like a discount me, I try remain pure and pray for a Catholic girl eventually
>Get Veeky Forumster, dress better, see her a couple times over the year where she still seems into me
>See her on NYE for the first time in about 6 months, we have a coffee, end up in a heavy topless makeout session in her car, say we will both love each other to some extent but won't work together
>She goes back to uni, meanwhile I have a date with an 8/10 qt committed Catholic on Thursday but keep thinking of ex

It's killing me. I wish I'd never met up in the first place. She says she's 'trying to make it work' with some other guy at uni, and I keep imagining some chad and getting jealous and imagining sex with her when I should be excited for this date.

>We had a ton in common,
were the feelings mutual? have you made an effort to show here how strongly you feel about her? Women don't just stick around if you don't show that passion and make them feel like they are really that important to you.
i've always struggled with communication so don't assume that girls know exactly how you feel about them

>Have argument with GF right before she goes to therapy over major issues we've been happening in our relationship
>After her appointment she suddenly becomes very cold, passive aggressive and wants the day to herself

While I shouldn't be jumping the gun but I guess we had a good run

>tfw you'll never have a hunky manlet bf to ravage your boipucci before he's the little spoon when you cuddle at night

I'm not that poster but you pretty much hit the nail on the head for me.

Looking back at 2017 it has been my most "social" year yet. I am slowly becoming a person, women talk to me. Also tomorrow is Press day which is great. Anyway, I don't want to drink anything since I am studying right now and I don't want to get cognitively impaired. Happy new year fags, I wish you good feels 24/7

Every time I think about starting drinking, something holds me back. I guess I'm afraid of using it as a crutch. I spend a lot of nights alone in my apartment and feeling dissatisfied with life, and if I added alcohol into the mix, I'd probably wind up drinking as a way to dull those feelings. It's also calorie dense and bad for muscle building, so I guess there's that too.
I can't act like it doesn't suck being the only one not drinking at social events, though. I don't know if I'll be a drinker by the end of this year.

>roiding for this

I feel it bro, I need to stay the fuck away from drugs due to my personality being to addictive, only drugs I take is prescribed meds because I really have no choice in the matter.

Speaking from experience here and >tfwnogf,

Most of us shouldn't have a problem with women. Once you have your shit sorted out, it should be a cake walk. For instance I, and likely many of you, hit all of the criteria that the sad robots from r9k say it's impossible to do:

>Make 100k
>Over 6ft
>Handsome
>Fit
>Good personality
>Big social circle
>Solid career
>Lives in their own place
>Interesting hobbies
>Successful and ambitious

These are supposed to be the recipe for success.
One thing I noticed: once you're out of college - where the fuck are the decent women? It seems impossible to find a girl that's around your league outside of work, and asking out a coworker is basically sexual harassment these days.

tl;dr

Where do you meet wifeable women, and not trashy roasties?

Vanity and narcissm usually tie into how others percieve your actions.

No one is considered a narcissist or vain if they take care of themselves and always have something positive to say. Only when they start doing it in public in excess or without reason is it considered a negative thing.

Think about it:
Putting yourself up in the mirror or at home
>self love and self consciousness are good

Doing it in public when you're in a general conversation
>bragging and self absorption are bad

Just re entry had my decade-old oneitis hit me up, asking about gym stuff.
>Do you need a workout buddy?
>Yes, user. That would be great!
Been talking to her off an on for the last week. Old feels coming back. She's supposed to start coming to the gym with me next week.

I stare at myself in the mirror for a stupidly long time, I can't tell if it's vain or just confidence building

I don't know user. I don't think thereis a way back from this. In a few decades, we'll all be brown. A planet full of the samefaced, apelike shit. On one hand I know it's wrong to think that way. I hate myself for being so full of rage, but on the other... how can you stand by, watch everything fall apart and be satisfied?

And what can you do? I doubt there's going to be a man, in this day and age, who'll start a war. And even then, are you prepared to do horrible things for something that might happen? Could happen? Too uncertain. How do you live with it then? Those choices.

High school, mormon/kike church, social work (animal shelters, homeless shelters).

Look for cute, innocent virgins. Freaks in bed, never touched a cock, faithful like dogs, great cooks.

Wife her asap, have children, live a happy life with a 8/10 mother of your aryan children.

bad teeth, light acne and scoliosis have treatment
short torso is not that bad and you can hide it with clothes and muscles
if you're underweight you need to eat more and lift more
you can dye your hair (and many girls like gingers, you most surely won't need to)

sorry to hear your superstition is ruining a good chance with a good girl

user you tried, don't let this get to you so much, you got away from this place for a while that's a good thing, it's great having this community here but it's self destructive. We come here because we're broken and in this place we're not alone. But we have to escape it eventually. You took another step toward escaping and we're proud user

Nah. If you start getting obnoxious about it to OTHERS then yes calm down. However its always good to admire yourself/look at what needs improvement.

More advice;
Dont look at things as FLAWS, more like a work in progress
Admire your dedication and if it helps have a before and after photo

>t. I look in the mirror all the time at home and my family just stares at me like I'm a retard while I flex.

But I used to be a fat kid so even they give me props.

Back brace some veneers and become a Veeky Forumsizen that's it

There is always a way user. People start to understand, on one hand youngest are more brainwashed than ever, on other they don't accept the world elders gave them. Slowly whites are awakening, Rage is pretty much the only thing that keeps me going now.

We can do our part by getting stronger, getting wiser. Most of women listen to strength, most of betas either follow women or alphas. It's up to us to make the difference.

My ancestors were fighting for splinter of hope we have today, they fought,killed and gave their lifes away for a dream that one day children of our nation will live in free land, freely speaking our language. I should not bring shame to them, I refuse to give up and feel shame of not being as strong as my grandfather.

I will not let depression and their tricks make me give up user, neither should you.

Red pill needed difficulty: Intermediate

Go full cocoon mode brother

>hooking up with girl at 6AM January 1st
>can't get hard due to cocaine and alcohol
>she playfully makes fun of how I can't get hard and this is pretty much the perfect start to the new year
>I make fun of her having no tits
>finally get hard and bang her
>afterwords she refers to it as "painfully average sex"

This is my biggest fear.
Don't want to be seen as the "best sex ever omg u the one" but I sure as shit dont want anyone telling me how boring I am.

Also I know that feel
>tfw I couldnt get hard cause of whiskey dick and I could hear the sighs of disappointment.

She fell for the therapy meme bro, it's over. Better brace yourself for the shitstorm that's brewing

Nothing is falling apart. Overall, the world is getting better. Stop reading the interracial cuck fantasies of /pol/tards and you’ll feel better about the world.

>haven't hung out with the lads in a while
>was alone on NYE, so depressive drinking ensued
>get a call from one of them the next day, we all hang out in a group after a long time
>two of them had planned a Japan trip, already stated I can't for financial reasons, same happened a few years back
>now the other guy who didn't make it last time can afford it due to help from family, tells me as we're hanging out
>already felt like I was becoming isolated from the group and this will likely put the final nail in the coffin

My New Year's day was both beautiful and saddening to me at the same time. I don't blame them, as they've done nothing but I can't help but feel melancholic all the same.

You guys gotta take the emotions out of sex, real talk emotions are for bitches.

The goal of sex is to nut, if you did so mission accomplished. Who gives a fuck if she enjoyed it?

>s it possible for you to reciprocate and enjoy all that without getting overly emotionally attached?
It might, but, i'm not the kind of guy who fucks a girl, kisses and cuddles with her every single time we meet just for the sake of it
I've got a heart to user man.
>Red flags
I know and i feel i could talk to her freely about it, but... my brain tells me "you're gonna ruin it by talking about that stuff now"

epic :)

Yeah, everything's going better, sure.I guess if you're an Upper Middle Class New Yorker.

If it was some nasty slag then sure, but this chick is pretty damn hot and she gets my sense of humor so you have to feel some obligation to fuckz good

tfw fugged with a girl
tfw she lost her ambition to have sex in her prior relationship
tfw i ignited that fire inside of her (heh) again

feels good

>superstitions
This is a Christian board faggot

Yeah, I get it and I hope it works out for you. Shit's hard.

Thanks user. I might just have the talk with her if we're still hanging out, maybe have sex again

Fuck feelings man

Listen to these guys, Posted my horror story in these threads, left me because she didn't feel secure and someone else was giving her positive attention. She wasn't even hot, she was fuckin practice girl tier.