How do I hint to a guy at the gym that I am interested in him...

How do I hint to a guy at the gym that I am interested in him? He's kinda buff and always comes with one buff friend and I don't want to approach him directly because he's not alone

I'm a guy, so that's important too
From Germany, so no real discrimination but I'm still scared
Pretty skinny and taller than him lol

Any advice?

OP is a fag

Wenn du ein Männchen bist, lass es. Das wird nur peinlich für alle. Vorallem für ihn.

Wenn du ein Weibachen bist, sag einfach Hallo, das funktioniert immer ;D

Yea obviously... I said it

ja, das Ding ist nur, dass ich glaube, dass er auch interessiert ist und ich will nicht für immer alleine bleiben :(

(the thing is, I think he's interested too and I don't want to stay alone forever)

He winked at me once... idk

bump

>so no real discrimination
>guy comes in with friend to work out
>you want to just be gay and hint to him like a woman that you want his cock

Can't you just go to a place where actual gay people hang out and ask out people there instead of worrying about doing it at a gym?

>no real discrimination
>from Germany

Don't straight people ask other straight people out at the gym?

The chances of finding another gay person that's also attractive to you at some gay spot is probably more likely than some attractive guy randomly being also gay, also there are tons of gay places in Germany

Viel Glück verrückter homo

are you both white or is he muslim or BBC?

Cute doggo but no OP I do not think it would be safe or sound to be direct with an interest at the gym. Hopeful you run into them outside that arena and they're alone but odds are not in your favor.

LOL

just smile gayfully at him a lot if he remains serious or weirded out then u know.

I thought u gays had some secret lango.

>being a faggot
>pretending you care about anything
just rape him like you would a little boy.

he might be smiling/winking cause he knows you're looking at him. might not be a flirting thing tho

you on any gay apps? you should see if he's on them also before you make solid moves towards him

>Pretty skinny and taller than him
in my experience buff guys go for other buff guys, user

so he already showed interest and yet you are still hesitating? are you retarded?
keep in mind though that a wink does by no fucking means imply that he is a degenerate too, so dont go straight up to him and grab him by the balls

just get to talk to him dude, if he is not gay then you may still be finding a gymbro

good point with checking gay apps
also good point with buff guys go for other buff guys

the chances that an attractive buff guy in a regular gym is gay, doesnt already have a bf and is also into your skinny ass are very very slim my man

the dating pool for gays must really suck

you never know maybe he likes his boipucci to be STICC and not THICC

I mean, right ?

are you one of those guys that lives as a girl?

They shouldn't either. Gym is for liftin weights, not picking up roasties

yeah its fucking miserable
nobody likes fucking bony butts
this also. maybe you can chat for a bit, but don't go to the gym looking for ur Veeky Forums daddy to pound ur boipucci. go to Veeky Forums instead that's where all the real homos are