How does Veeky Forums feel about tattoos? Do you have any?

How does Veeky Forums feel about tattoos? Do you have any?

99% of what I see looks like shit, but when it's done right, like pic related, it looks really attractive.

If you think that's attractive, we can't help you.

degenerate

degenerate
you deserve only bullet

Great way to spot general skangers (read, thugs/chavs/neds/niggers/white trash/etc of the working class variety) in Ireland.
Doubly so ever since that carboard gangster decided to take money to win some MMA fights

>that David star on the elbow

Generally don't like tattoos, but I think Jason Momoa's forearm tat is aesthetic as fuck.

90% of the time they'll make you look like white trash
The rest 10% is that it makes you look like a fuckboy/basic bitch

>Done right like pic related

you're being haloed by his face

I think they should be reserved for rituals that have some meaning like being a warrior or something. They used to be part of a deep tradition in whatever place they popped up and not a fashion statement. I'd like to have tattoos, but I have no reason to get one.

hair looks like shit desu. why dd she make it wider further down? would look nice if it was narrow

that guy is such a faggot
>shaving a line into his eyebrow
tryhard

I only ever saw ONE tattoo that looked fitting or good on a person, and it was a sleeve made to look like a mechanical arm.

>done right like pic related

its from a bar fight you fucking jealous faggot

This.
I'm twenty three and haven't gotten any yet because I'm still experiencing and learning.
Also, my physique is still far from finished. I know that people say they won't look weird if you grow, but I don't know. My baseline is going up every year and I see myself being around one seventy at low body fat by the time I'm thirty which means one eighty or higher at a higher body fat. So I don't know.

You don't put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari.

>How does Veeky Forums feel about tattoos?
They're degenerate, not as degenerate as being a cocksucker, but still degenerate.
>Do you have any?
No, I'm not a degenerate.

He has a scar along his face retard

I like tattoos but I’m a degenerate so...

If you don’t have any, I strongly advise not getting any. I get more to take the attention away from the really shitty ones I got when I was younger and slightly stupider than I am now...

>I’m not a degenerate
>I just sit on Veeky Forums all day