Hurr durr no program

>Hurr durr no program
I've been lifting at home for 3 months. How the fuck do I WRITE a programm for myself, goddamit??? Im a newfag. I just try to train all muscle groups for at least an hour, and the only way for me to know I do it good, is that I'm tired & covered in sweat.

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/Beginning.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exrx.net/Beginning.html

Thanks. Lurking.

StrongLifts, add dips, chinups and pullups

Don't even think about writing your own program before you're advanced. Stronger, bigger, better qualified people have already made routines aplenty for beginners and you will literally never be able to do a better job no matter how different you think you are.

Read the sticky and lurk moar.

Read the sticky. Was informative. Are there routines where you only use 1-2 tools, like kettlebells? And as gains apear, you compensate lack of heavier tools by doing more reps?
Or just more pushups?

Just join a gym bro. Forget kettle bells. In the absence of sufficient equipment, do a bodyweight/gymnastics routine. Gains will be slow and difficult, and basically non existent for legs, but it's better than pissing about with ineffective shit. If interested look up coach sommers foundation routine. Otherwise pick any beginners lifting routine and get busy. Don't make any modifications unless recommended by the coach who made the routine.

If you're an asocial autist like me, get some home equipment.
A barbell, a bench and a squat rack plus some weights will cover a lot of ground and shouldn't set you back that much. One of my first paychecks went to buy this equiment.

I can't yet, due to health & financial reasons. I will, off course - just son't want to waste time by not doing anything. Already managed to loose a lot of weight.

>issued by the lard information council
Classic lard info council.

Good thought process op, you will make it. I'd go check out bodybuilding .com over this place. Come here for bants exclusively

>bodybuilding .com
>literally click-baity links and bro-splits

At least advice him to use the forums instead.

>hurr durr if you haven't been lifting for 10 years you can't make/edit your own routine

its not fucking rocket science, brainlet faggots. Do compounds and alternate frequency/volume based on goals. As long as you can juggle the big 4 (and some mid-upper back work) you will look good in time. The problem with noobs is they think more = better, and think they need to isolate every single muscle. Im at a 150 OHP and 245 bench at 6 months of training and I do my own routine. The only exercises I ever do are:

ohp
bench
front/low/high bar squat (depending on goals)
bb row
curl

splits and isolations are a fucking meme for naturals. Suck my dick

>2018
>not eating lard straight from the jar with table spoon
It's like you don't even WANT Bloatking to be proud of you.

Thanks.

>isolations are a fucking meme for naturals
>does curls

hmmmm

>lifting for 3 months
>wants to program for himself
you don't even know what programming is. making a weekly routine is not the same as programming. Unless you are an advanced lifter, have read Practical Programming several times, and have read the more complex programming literature after reading PP, pretty much only then will you be qualified to do your programming, because only then will you realize how nuanced and scientific it is and recognize how little you knew about it before. Everyone thinks "well how hard could it be" before they actually get educated about it
Just do a proven program written by an expert, because in terms of what you know about training and programming right now, you're basically an infant

>isolate
OP here. Isn't the plus of kettlebells that they make a lot of body parts work at the same time? Thats what I see on all YT vids, and I can feel it too.

My bad that's what I meant. Guys like Davis know their shit when it comes to beginner stuff and balances. But yeah the store side of the website is just like any other supp company, just trying to sell their placebos

You're an idiot and your shoulders are going to be destroyed. You need two pull excersizes to balance every push. And even then you should actually research opposing lifts. Barbell rows don't counter bench pressing imbalances by themselves.

You're so stupid I have to comment twice. You don't do pull ups or lat machines? Face pulls? Post pics of your body pls, I want to see your rounded shoulders

he posted rows. rows are an upper back exercise like pullups and pulldowns

I didn't realize rows hit all 5 planes of movement for the scapula? You're training for an injury my dude. Your shoulders are a lot more complex than your chest

rounded shoulders? Lol I row 225 for reps and front squat 265 for reps. Front squatting and benching heavy alone overload the scapula through retraction. Pls tell me how somebody who has been lifting for literally less than 6 months needs facepulls to prevent injury, lmaoing right now

stick to your """routine""" big guy, I know your understanding of physiology and anatomy are top notch

Ok then enjoy shit gains. Dunno your reasons but they're probably bullshit.

If you can't be arsed committing then go to reddit. I have no time for you.

>t. clueless
Please don't post here.

Do not thank him, he's given you nothing. But you deserve it for not thinking objectively you idiot

>just lift bro
Programming is a thing, and you don't understand it. Until you accept this, all your arguments are bullshit. All of em nigga

I suggest trying two or three “cookie cutter” programs each for a couple months. Then you will have a feel for your body’s response to different splits, frequencies, volumes etc. this made it much easier for me to build a program myself.

Hernia. Fucked knees. Steel plate in the leg from below knee to ankle. Andcno job becouse recovering from depression.
If you don't want to help thats fine, thank you anyway.
I already managed to lay off the booze and loose 43 pounds. I'm getting there.

Thats interesting, of those I never heard, thx.

im not an expert and im no bodybuilder either but this is how my way was

>started gym
>worked like 2 months everything
>machines obv. cause noob
>after 2 months start watching youtube videos
>get into Veeky Forums
>read sticky
>learn about nutrition
>later i tried youtube workouts for areas
>no complete plan like SS or smth
>youtube - chest workout
>try like 3 different ones over the next few weeks
>see which one i feel is the best for me
>use that for chest
>repeat with all other areas

personally i really like damien patrick super sets - quick videos with good explantation and i feel like the super sets are working better for me then anything else ive tried.

Maybe you should try to build up knowledge first and just try to workout your whole body to a level where you can focus on specific muscle groupes

note: was a super weak and small skeleton when i started thats why i went for 2 months full body training - maybe not necessary if you are a big / strong dude genetically

Great you're no longer a fat waste of space, how far you've come!

Skip lower body and my advice still stands. If you can't even do that then you have no business doing anything physical anyway.

read sticky

You retard, you're ACTUALLY advising YouTube workouts? No, do a proven routine. Dude's as likely to fuck with Mike Chang as anyone else if he follows your objectively awful advice

God this board is stuffed to the brim with absolute idiots.

>YouTube workouts