So why did this picture use to trigger Veeky Forums so much a while back?

So why did this picture use to trigger Veeky Forums so much a while back?

Cause that is basically the perfect body type for most women, but fit is in denial

Normies drool over his physique but people say he looks like shit.

Veeky Forums is a bunch of faggots with body dysmorphia even phil heath is considered small by their standards

Gosling got that fridge mode going on, Doorbrah would be proud!

jealousy

>no quads

This.

A lot of women want that toned physique but you also gotta keep it proportional. He doesn't overdo it like a car ricer. Keeps it very classy but obviously defined. I think you can go a bit more but it will come off as too much like H cups.

Phil Heath is a dyel!

not at all, he just has super narrow shoulders

women seem to love his physique here but apparently getting it doesn't require enough work and dedication to impress Veeky Forums

He looks worse honestly because of his posture. Him slouching over makes his obliques squish out.

What routine would you do to get into Goose mode?

>normies consider this big

Those giant love handles.

Yeah, came to say this
Even Gosling would look better if he kept his shoulders back and straight instead of slouching like some fucking loser

Cut at a 15% deficit, eat healthy and do circuit training from high school gym class 3 times a week. Tbqhwy famalampire itd put you ahead of 80% of other guys after 2 months

Even the swollest look like shit with bad posture.

>keep it proportional
he's a literal fridge

But it doesn't look good.

Jelly

It proves face >>>>> body

KEK

Trips of truth, women will never love you because you look like a goblin

yall cowards

this

95% of normie women will say this is a perfect body. I was trying to make a female friend of mine realize his ugly baby-bearing hips and his broad shoulders, she couldn't care less about any of that, and kept on going it is a literal perfect body.

of course there, at least a percentage of it is biased because he is famous, rich, bla bla bla, but if you are skinny, have minimally defined muscles, and more importantly, a good looking face, you are good to go.

>broad shoulders
narrow shoulders, goddamn it

Gosling has an average looking face tho

he doesn't have narrow shoulders though...

I look like him

Did i make it anons ?

>the ol' coping
He's a solid 9

WE DON'T APPRECIATE FUCKING COOKIE CUTTERS ACTORS

ahahhahahahahahahahah

You look much better no homo

you look good but also you look like a thug from rio de janeiro's favela, and so does your house.

you misspelled face

how much do I pay you to raep me?

RARE

>tfw gf is H cups
Her boobs arent as big as you might expect though. Still massive

You don't look like Goose at all. That's a pretty big chest you've got there, buddy

It's like he's photoshopped!

If I pull it off...

AH NU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

Routine?

he looks like he worked out two months
this is a BODYBUILDING board not some normie-tier board that worships the slightest "tone" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. we only like /fraud/ed bodies like the niggas in /fraud/ , roiders in the /cbt/ and 70s Schwarzenegger.
Women THINK they like Gosling because of his status of a famous actor and the fact that he has his shirt off.
>thinking women know what they want
dudes a literal soyboy. He's got feminine fat distribution along his lower abdomen and is at least 14%bf, way too high by our standards. But considering the average male os 28%, Gosling therefore looks "good"

>"And this is my son's room. He's quite the bodybuilder..."

>no one cared who I was until I put on the mask

thats a big chest

>This is a BODYBUILDING board

Nope, it's a fitness board.

Without knowing either one, who would women really choose. Gosling or pic.

I SAID COME IN, DONT STAND THERE

To be fair he's almost 40 and his face isn't as angular as a young guys.
pic related. girls are all over this shit.

Eddie Hall is a DYEL

CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE

The mosquito man ?

Dips and weighted variations
Pull ups and weighted variations
Curls and press
All kind of rep ranges with lots if reps between sets

Althought at the moment im focusing on lower body

nice chest! how much bench?

Never benched in my life

Push ups and dips got me there, mostly high reps

>I look like him
you look way better bro

Congrats, you have wider shoulders than me

lol he never looked so shit. Woman like a man with more mature faces and that 5 o'clock beard makes them sweat in a face that look as good as goslin's

you're delusional, you look twice as big if not bigger

>I was trying to make a female friend of mine realize his ugly baby-bearing hips and his narrow shoulders, she couldn't care less about any of that, and kept on going it is a literal perfect body
Thank god because that's pretty much me in terms of genetics

you still don't have his face tho

I dunno but that unironically is a good movie.

that movie taught me how to dress

no it didn't

t. stylet

Goose 80% of the time.

You know he's only 174cm? I thought this board trashes people who are shorter than six foot?

for you

Kek

His movies are known for improving people's dress sense.

Holy shit is that Viper?

This is the absolute CHAD mode i want. guy is hot as fuck, no homo.
How do?

>a while back
The Goose triggers Veeky Forums even to this day

Even I have a better body than him rofl

Faggot detected

Bruh but look at everything above your chest

You're a year ahead of gosling minimum

stay jelly my nigro

Ugly, sub shit tier body that has a fuckton of make up and litteral photoshop applied along with a ton of drugs used(and not a single second of gym time was spent), and spray on tan.

This is what constant PR whoring will get you. Obviously ass ugly losers being played up as hot.

P-post.....

Shit. I wish would've made it to the NYR comic as the Lifting Bandit or something.

gyno

>you see ivan when strelok comes again to shoot bullet at our camp he will not kill me because i have chest muscle now

Oh man I really really love Gosling no homo though.

You're a big guy

You can't understand the magic of Gosling just by staring at pics. As a female I didn't get the hype until I saw his interviews and movies. The guy is charming as hell, confident, tall, has nice clothes, smile, hair, good eye contact and sense of humor.

That's 5/5 right there and I'd rather date Gosling than some objectively 5/5 super model with less of a personality and charisma.

Majin Boo

your body is terrible
your face is terrible
your chin is non existent
and your lips look like a vagina in mid queef

watched him for the first time in Blade Runner, now i love this guy
HOW does he do it??

He is single digit body fat and is obviously in the post-800 lb club, which can take anywhere from 1 year to 2 years to achieve. Get the fuck out of here.

>As a female

>thinks being manlet is purely a height thing

Looks shopped.

>goose
>tall
Heck I'm tall as well at 5'9 then

Tfw never will look like this because of bad genetics for belly fat and abs ;_;

5'9" and below is objectively short though