Don't rush it. Take a day off. You need muscle recovery. Cheat meals are healthy :)

Don't rush it. Take a day off. You need muscle recovery. Cheat meals are healthy :)

>you need muscle recovery
You do, though. You need to plan rest days properly or else you're gonna wreck yourself.

yeah and every person who climbed to the top and survived was more motivated.

the weak ones are weeded out along the way. time will reward those who truly desire to better. failure will halt the rest in their tracks.

>was more motivated
No. I can guarantee you everybody who thought he can just will himself through bad prep died. Without exception.

That's retarded. Some planned badly, others were just unlucky. The real counter to OPs pic is that the corpses on Everest still accomplished far more than than the millions of people destined to spend their lives in dull, safe mediocrity, working boring jobs they hate, always fantasizing about going out and truly *living* but telling themselves "it isn't the right time."

>the corpses on Everest still accomplished far more than than the millions of people destined to spend their lives in safe, stable, mediocrity working boring jobs they don't like but allows them to live like kings compared to any time in human history.
Yeah haha. Stupid losers rather living than dying an unnecessary and extremely painful death.

>not guiding climbers to the summit while reminding them that death is near.

RIP Green Boots, accomplishing more in death than most do alive

What's the point of living if you're going to waste it being miserable and unfulfilled?

What did he accomplish?

Because being a pretentious faggot and living an unfullfilled life is not a dychotomy. And frankly you jerk yourself off to this type of by-the-book adventurism BECAUSE your life is unfullfilled

Those hikers all knew that the sight they would see on the top outweighed their risk of death.
It's unfortunate that these things do not have a 100% success rate but that's part of what makes them special.
Besides, the hike doesn't take more than a few days.

He guides climbers too the summit while reminding them that death is near.
Can you read user?
Most people that die on Mt Everst stay there due to how difficult it is to remove the bodies. Check Wikipedia Green Boots

Are rest days really necessary?

He transcended his mortal coil to become a one living landmark that guides people to the summit. Truly bro tier.

>Because being a pretentious faggot and living an unfullfilled life is not a dychotomy. And frankly you jerk yourself off to this type of by-the-book adventurism BECAUSE your life is unfullfilled
Let's not kid ourselves, anyone using this website is bored and unfulfilled. The difference is, I'm working on changing that while all you keep telling yourself being miserable is the sensible thing to do and shittalk anyone who tries to do otherwise

other climbers use his corpse for navigation, probably because his boots are easy to see against the snow or in the dark

For nattys, yes.
/frauds/ can disregard.

He isn't there anymore

Fuck man that’s depressing

>while all you keep telling yourself being miserable is the sensible thing to do
Brah...
You clearly have issues. Noone is telling you to be miserable or not do the things you want.

I am on test meds, Clomid(1100 test #) and I don't think it is technically a steroid; am I good to do without a rest day? I've been doing every day for the last two months and feel fine

cheat/rest days are godly. i die and come alive every week

;_;

I just looked it up. He is still there at 8500m but his body was covered/buried. While he doesn't get to be a landmark anymore at least his body is still on the mountain. And the cave is still called 'Green Boots Cave'

>be a failure
>its ok
>the gubberment will save you

>every corpse in the Mt. Everest was once a retarded idiot that wasted a lot of money and wasn't conscious about the danger

ftfy

I’m in the same boat, and Veeky Forums‘s awesome for genuine advice without a reward mechanism (e.g. upvote).

Also, checked.

Just because you're miserable with a normal life doesn't mean other people are, sperglord. You really need to stop projecting.

t. Unaccomplished fatass/twink soyboy

>that fat /whoooosh/ when a nigga burries the body