Anyone else confident they would knock the shit out of McGregor?

Anyone else confident they would knock the shit out of McGregor?
>6'4
>240lb
>3 plate deadlift

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fF_YWehlYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>240lbs bw
>315lbs dl

Yeah, you must be a big guy.

I dont fucking have to be to kill that little manlet

You will never fight him. Your autistic power fantasy proves nothing

>lmao 3pl8 dead lift

At that fucking height and weight...you're just a dyel fatfuck

I'm 6'3 206 and did 1/2/3/4 a few days ago

>fatfuck
I trained krav maga for 2 years,
yet another reason to why I would kill you, let alone fucking mcgregor

>actually believing that lifting heavy weights translates to being a good fighter without any training

Kek, my wrestling club would like a word with you. Ive seen 200+ pound powerlifters get gassed in one minute of grappling and then get their ass kicked by literal 15 year old twinks

If your 240 and only dl 3pl8 I'd kill myself. I could do 425 at 185lbs a year into lifting.

Yep sure pal and I'm a navy seal trained in gorilla warfare.....
Lose some weight and actually lift faggot.
Why would you even mention your twink dead lift unless this is a troll...

nice projections
>twink deadlift
share yours then

Yeah unless you know what you're doing someone with a good ground game will wreck you even if smaller.

Basically being strong helps if you're both non-fighters. My strategy would be to go to the ground immediately and hope they don't know wtf they are doing either.

Lmao look above to the person your (you)ing. So not only are you a dyel fatfuck you have no understanding of any actual weightlifting terms. Kys kid and sage

Holy fuck this has to be bait. But just in case it isnt, i need you to know that in general, not even str-bw ratio, that youre weak as piss and should feel bad about your gayboy power fantasy, which btw if happened irl you'd get your boipussi rammed.

>boipussi
back to trap threads you go faggot

Also fyi im a 5'9 manlet weighing 170lbs pulling 405x5 squatting 385x1 and benching 285x1. You are objectivly weak and should feel bad.

Boipussi implys OP is the twink, idek if you thought it wasnt a term outside of your SEKRET CLUBHAUSE but it definatly is.

>I trained krav maga for 2 years,
>6'4
>240lb
>3 plate deadlift

>So many people replying to obvious bait
Report, hide thread. If you need to respond to educate idiots, sage.
Shouldn't be that hard.

same boat here op
I just hit 275lb squat today and I'm confident I would wipe the floor with mcgregor then steal his lass
>tfw 6'3
advantage against every manlet

Anyone who is actually capable of beating a big name professional fighter would already be a professional fighter themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fF_YWehlYk

Sure you would.

tfw 165lbs 5'11 3.5 diddy

nice bait fag

LOL yea ok dude.
You are a dead man walking. Wimp

>3 plate deadlift
>"240 pounds"
>"6'4"

The bodybuilder is OP.

>5'6''
>111 lbs
He shall be my bitch. Mark my words.

>I just hit 275lb squat today and I'm confident I would wipe the floor with mcgregor then steal his lass
Yea you should wake up.

Unlikely. I’ve seen my jiu jitsu coach who weighs in at 135lb for tournaments embarrass 300lb dudes who walk in and want to train.

it's all staged bro, like wwe

Macca would kick the air out of your lungs before you even realized what happened.
People forget that McGregor can kick the shit out of people as well as punch their lights out.

>t. fat guy a few months into ss or /fraud/ who lifts for aesthetics

Only way you could think 3pl8 dl is impressive at your weight.

t.jelly manlet

You guys are taking the bait pretty fucking hard.

>Implying 315 at 240 is impressive

M8 I pull 425 at 160 as a max and even that's unimpressive to me. At least estat better numbers. Or keep larping that your krav maga shit would actually do shit to a professional fighter