What's Veeky Forums's opinion on long hair? Thinking about growing my hair out

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on long hair? Thinking about growing my hair out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33Zfurz2gaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gonna grow mine out too. I used to have it long.
Bitches envy nice long blonde hair on dudes.

It's unattractive on males but I don't give a shit because it's not pushing societies rules and telling kids they should cut their vaginas off and become boys.

All men look better with short hair just as all women look better with long hair. That guy can pull it off because he's a 9/10. Focus your eyes on his dark roots, see how much better he would look with short hair.

Sorry, if you're ugly with long hair, chances are you'll be ugly with short hair too.
It's not the hair that makes you ugly or attractive necessarily. It depends what you look like, and what kind of girl you're going for, if that's even part of your decision to grow long hair. I've got hair just about at my nipples now, and in my experience, If you're reasonably in shape and not a fucking loser overflowing with crippling social anxiety, girls you meet will regularly compliment your long hair and want to know stupid shit like how long you've been growing it out. It's an easy conversation starter, but seeing as how 99% of Veeky Forums doesn't know how to fucking talk to girls, forget it lol

Long hair fag here

You need a strong jawline and a lean body to pull it off. Anything else and you're basically a neckbeard. And for the love of God, wash it regularly, there's nothing worse than a long greasy hair.

>long greasy hair.

yeah i made this mistake but some girls seem to like the scruffy greasy hair, the amount of girls that liked running their hands through it when it was greasy compared to washed.

But fuck long hair desu, only had it because i was scared of hairdressers, it's gets in your eyes, you have to constantly pull it back, you have more bad hair days than good ones.

long hair fag here
i noticed how weird it looks with my jawline, going to the barber tomorrow
have had long hair for 8 years now, AMA

any mires?

girls sometimes mire the hair, but it feels more like envy rather than an actual mire. you gotta take care of it and not have shit hair genetics, otherwise you're fucked and you're gonna look retarded when you let it flow with 0 volume

Long hair don't make you bad

youtube.com/watch?v=33Zfurz2gaI

it's a lot of maintenance

you can be just as attractive as a man with short hair and spare yourself the daily upkeep

>gets into your eyes
Unironically find a girl to teach you how to tie a basic tight bun. My quality of life improved dramatically when I was able to basically switch to short hair when needed. Right now I mostly wear it that way actually, but it's cool to be able to whip out a longer and thicker hair than most girls you'll meet.

Look into wearing a bun, again, it has improved my life greatly. If you think it looks gay or muh manbun meme, first of all, it looks much better than that walnut faggots wear, and second even if you only wear it at home it's still a huge convenience.

Plenty actually, some jelly tho, I regularly get mired, but I have thicker and silkier hair than most girls. Before I started lifting it was my main way of picking up girls (and since I'm still dyel it helps a lot).

Honestly, just don't. Every dude with long hair looks better without it. It's one of those things that only men think look good. So unless you're gay, don't.

become a viking lifter
start listening to amon amarth now
grow hair and beard
become Tyr

i do wear a bun most of the time. i just got bored of my hair desu. my hair is dense af, so it takes forever to dry etc. it's quite a chore

fucking gross, very few guys can look good with long hair 99% look like autistic metalheads

>autistic metalheads
>Veeky Forums

Pick two.

Was cool back in the day. Probably not so much anymore, unless you genuinely have the facial asthetic to pull it off. (which you probably don't.)

Good luck in a fight when someone grabs it and pushes your shit in
>it's not practical
>also man buns were only cool in 2016

Feel ya, upkeep is the worst part. Takes me at least an hour and a half to comb, wash, apply moisturizer and blow dry.

It's actually one of the reasons I started lifting, one of the old tripfags looked like a jacked viking.

It's not for everyone but If you have the correct facial aesthetics and non-shitty thick wavy hair, girls will go crazy over it.

When I had mine long it was hilarious how jealous girls would get about my hair, honestly made the annoying maintenance totally worth it.

What about top knots?

>fabio
>9/10

So then whats a 10?

a guy who turns all men gay
or
"fabio with short hair'

I keep my hair relatively short to hide some hair miniaturization, such is life...

My hair is longer again but it looks bad unless I frequently use conditioner. Sometimes the no-shampoo is recommended but that doesn't work for me.

Not really. Long hair is easy to tie and you should be washing your hair/scalp thoroughly in any case. If anything short hair is more high maintenance since you need to go to get it cut every ~2 weeks.

This, it's gotta have volume and flow, also I think, if you're fair haired, having slightly darker roots adds to this(not sure if you can achieve this without dye if you don't live in a sunny place). As another user said you also have to have the face for it, jawline, chin and brow structure have to be right beards can help with this. All in all it only works for a few

> Takes me at least an hour and a half to comb, wash, apply moisturizer and blow dry
How is this not then only reason you need to chop it off?

If you have good posture your hair should rarely get in your eyes. Even if it does it is surprisingly easy to see through hair strands anyways. Gotta rule 63 the grudge...

I've had long hair for a long time, got it cut a couple months ago, shaved my head a couple weeks ago. There comes a point where it's too long to keep neat and it starts to become a bit of a mess (especially with my super-thick hair). Keep it shorter than that nasty point and get the ends trimmed regularly if you're going to do it.

I definitely got the most attention after the cut, definitely look the scariest with it buzzed now. The number of women who messaged me to ask why I shaved my head definitely told me something about what girls think of my transformation. I will grow it back in a couple years, but I'm looking fash and feeling good about it right now.

I'm one of the rare guys who looks good with long hair, and I do miss it, but all guys look good with short hair. Get the best cut for your head and jaw shape. Even shave it and then slowly experiment with styles as it grows out, it's a fun time.

do you like it up the ass too, huh? you little faggot

Short hair is for the domesticated man.

I like my hair. As a bonus it's one of my better features, my gf likes it, girls in general like it. As an extra bonus, when cash is tight it's a unique feature that makes it easy to camwhore.
It's not that bad really, ever since I ran Accutane it gets much less greasy so washing it every 4-5 days isn't such a big deal. After all, we're on a board dedicated to wasting hours picking things up and putting them down to look good.

Disagree, me and most of the guys in my family look better with long hair(and beards) because we have big heads so it looks odd without a lot of hair. Its probably our Celtic genes

The ultimate aesthetic wish I had delts like that

The story of Samson basically has two underlying messages. One is about the deceptive and weakening nature of women and the other is in allowing women to tame the glorious mane of gains.

These are actually fair reasons, I concede my point, wouldn't do it myself but fp gg

inb4 that one faggot spic starts posting selfies

i really dont like girls with boyish shoulder length hair, it should be 3 ft long probably

Hell yeah. Have sandy blond hair and gray eyes. My hairs already getting longish and bitches are mirin already (but admittedly am handsome and never had a problem with getting laid)

My friends face when a girl approached ME last time we were at the bar. She was so thirsty

Gay guys rarely have long hair. Plenty of girls love long hair on a guy.

obviously youre an overweight sjw non binary female liberal

TFW hairlet. Had to shave it off.

I think it should be paired with some facial hair unless you have a really handsome, masculant face.