Found one of these grips at a buds house. Anyone use these?

Found one of these grips at a buds house. Anyone use these?

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmind.com/news/Ronnie-Coleman-and-the-No.-3-Captains-of-Crush-Gripper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i use yhem while i read, mind and forearm, amigo

That's a weird barbell clip

I have a few, these are 100-150-200, I plan on buying the rest, they go up to 350 if I remember correctly

Got a grip on those quints.

Are they any good?

>tfw hands too small for them

Nice quints dude

How are these? Ordered the 150-200-250 because the 100 is beginner so I told myself I'm not a beginner. How challenging are they? I can hold a 335 barbell with double overhand, so just trying to determine if I need to grab the beginners.

Didn't even notice but thanks for czeching them

You can pre close them a bit, the 200 doesn't fit in my hand perfectly either

The 100 is good for warm up, great for it if you can close the 200 for reps.
They're pretty good, I supplement with them on leg days and such when grip isn't an issue. As to difficulty, it's hard to say so just try them out.

I suggest that if you're into grip training seriously, buy a hangboard/fingerboard that climbers use, that and those grippers will blow up your forearms. Also word of caution they will blister the living shit out of your hands if you don't already have fairly callused hands.

can you get bigger forearms with these?

i coated my grips in electrician tape, much more comfortable

>coated my grips in electrician tape, much more comfortable

Do you tape your junk between your buttcheeks with the same tape?

kek

Closing heavy grip 250 for five reps. Still can't close the crush 2.0 all the way.

>250 deathgrip
Do ya mind coming over and giving my balls a good squeeze?

I can only do the 1.5 CoC a few times with my dominant hand. My goal is repping the 2.0.

That would be very painful.

Ur a big guy

nice

Co-worker and I are having a challenge. First to close 300 wins and goal is moved to the 3.0 next. Quick closing helps. Also train top two and bottom two fingers separate helps.

ironmind.com/news/Ronnie-Coleman-and-the-No.-3-Captains-of-Crush-Gripper/
>First attempt, no warm up, no chalk, no set - just grinding power - Ronnie clamped it down to a gap in the range of 1/4" to 3/8".
The Coletrain can't even close the 3.0

Got the beginner ones for Christmas. Think they are too easy, will buy some more difficult ones soon. They're fun though.

Google Joe Kinny. Closes the 4.0 and grinds the knurl together.

how does one train with these?

what the actual fuck

One places the implement in the palm of his hand and introduces compressive forces onto it (the implement) until such a scenario occurs where the two handles meet one another in a closed fist position.

and the number of repetitions? sets? time resting? training every day? every other day?

You can read about all that on their website. Generally speaking they advise low reps.

Up to one's personal wants and needs and capacity to recover.

Just squeeze it until you get a juicy pump, it works great for me. Take like 4-5 min rest between sets for Max volume. Wouldn't recommend doing it more than twice a week if you're training anything grip related in addition, you will fry your tendons

how do i know which captains of crush to buy first?

>this guy
what

noice

That's him. Looks like a mechanic.

Used to do 200 reps with them daily, they gave me veiny forearms. But beware during that month I kept waking up at night thinking my forearm veins will explode.

fuckin checked

>tfw hands too fatigued to close a 2 after diddies :'(