And then he told me "lifting weights 3 times a week increases TDEE"

>and then he told me "lifting weights 3 times a week increases TDEE"

>first law of thermodynamics is a meme
Brainlet

>and then she told me "im not like the other girls"

I think what op meant is that it doesn’t increase your resting energy expenditure, because it doesn’t.

correct. lifting weights does not increase resting energy expenditure

That's some scary shit.

What the fuck happened to her brows and eyelashes? Is she a burn victim or something?

Are you guys saying if I'm 65kg, lift and become 130kg, then my body uses the same amount of energy to maintain?

No we're saying that if you don't lift weights on monday then you burn 2000 calories on tuesday but if you lift weights on monday then you also burn 2000 calories on tuesday. Lifting increasing resting energy expenditure is a meme.

Wut? That's a massive simplification?

Lifting increases size, more mass means more energy to maintain temperature.

Yes but you won't burn more calories at rest on tuesday just because you lifted on monday

The more muscle you gain the more energy it costs to maintain it/keep it alive

>brows
Shaved of so she can draw them how she likes.
>eyelashes
What you see on the top are natural eyelashes. It's just too common for you to see bot.

Yes but repairing the muscle you damaged by lifting does not in itself use more energy than if you had not damaged the muscle and it certainly does not burn fat

Indeed but the extra muscle you get from that process costs more energy to maintain while resting. Just keeping it above room temperature cost more energy.

what the fuck

That's a really fancy way of telling us you're gay.

Building muscle does.

He's not gay, he just hates women.

what kind of pedo talks about lifting to 13 yo

Why is this always the go to reply when somebody dares to voice any criticism of women?

Women talk infinite gallon of shit about men each day, and much of it is derisive, but not once is her sexuality called into question because she's sick of mens shit...

How do you get gay from being sick of someones shit, can you explain?

do you have any evidence they are 13, or is that just a convenient construction for you to base that comment off?

why is he a pedo for merely talking to a girl that age? he's not asking to fuck her, so what makes him a pederast?

if i talk to my friend's 13 yo daughter about my sports when she asks does that mean i'm a pedo too?

i'm just curious as to how one's logic can be so short sighted as to make that comment without any basis other than being a cunt.

not him, but its an interesting thought dont you think?

imagine the natural woman. Most men are just themselves, but women are so far from their natural look today its scary to think about. When you see a feminist that let her hair grow and doesnt wear makeup. They look like trolls

How can a man wear makeup so that nobody can tell?

the absolute state of western women

what is the y axis supposed to be i don't understand

Just a daily reminder to take her to the pool on the first day

I think it mean the amount

Ever heard of 'waterproof makeup'

what the fuck is that graph

> TDEE
> Total Daily Energy Expenditure
> OP probably meant resting energy expenditure
Really activates my almonds

That brainlet is WRONG. It should say x -> 0, not infinity. Doesn't even make any sense because the value would be -inf anyway near 0. Never post this again you absolute negro

But TDEE will be different on Monday, because you add the amount burned by lifting to the resting energy expenditure

Because if you see men and women as a whole and entirely separate than men you are delusional.

>actual vs perceived
all attractiveness is perceived you enormous brainlet

It'a satire you dummy