Going to the barber's tomorrow. Show me your favorite haircuts. Pic related is what i'm considering...

Going to the barber's tomorrow. Show me your favorite haircuts. Pic related is what i'm considering, but i can do any length(i have shoulder length hair now)

do slick it straight back like unless your hair is really thinn
part it to the side and just SLIGHTLY direct it backwards

Mine is 2 inches long on top, how short should I do the rest? is surely too much

get a taper/fade that goes from bald at the base of the sideburns and behind the ears to a #3 at the top of the fade
you're welcome

Pic related, but it's been about a week and my hair grows sahnic fast

Just went to the barber this morning and chopped it from shoulder length to the point where it doesn't fall below my eyebrows. It's a good feel.

let us see your face so we kno what fits you
no bully, promise

my hair is wet atm so sadly i can't

Hime cut

what is your head shape, how angular is your jaw, where is your hair line, what facial hair do you have

Yes.

my head is oval i guess. my facial hair is shit, i can grow stubble but if i let it grow past that i look like a pedo.

Why does everyone have this hairstyle now? Everywhere you go it's people with shaved back and sides with long hair on top. Everyone has it. It's literally the white male haircut

Undercuts are timeless.

I have curly hair and a bad hairline so this is the best I can do op. just do whatever is best with what you ot