Just found out my fiancé was a sex worker! She fucking was selling her body to rich men for $400+! All to pay for her...

Just found out my fiancé was a sex worker! She fucking was selling her body to rich men for $400+! All to pay for her student loans and rent 4 years ago!

She keeps crying that what she done wasn't prostitution and that calling her a prostitute and a whore really hurts her. That was she did was normal! How is it normal!

What the fuck! When I met her she was great and never even dared to even think she was a whore! She basically lied to me!

> Lifting for women? Yeah I done that and now was lifting for a god damn WHORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FlYZnd7dEPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats fucking rough buddy.
Get a one way ticket out, and never go back.

>She keeps crying that what she done wasn't prostitution and that calling her a prostitute and a whore really hurts her. That was she did was normal! How is it normal!

C O P E
O
P
E

not fitness. you need to go ahead and fuck on off and kys, little man. no bump.

Ghost her, she's a damn whore.

OP here. I lifted to find a great woman. Got a great shape and thought I finally found her. Turns out she was sold her body to old men for cash!

!

Does she have a dick?

Retired whores aren't necessarily bad people. If you truly care for her and trust her, stick around. If you don't, it's time to ghost.

And what she did was prostitution, no matter how she rationalizes it. If she was forced, that's a bit different, but still prostitution (I just have more sympathy when you're forced into it).

You should consider yourself lucky you did not actually marry yet. I know I would not be able to deal with knowing that and being with her, just leave now and move on over time. If you stay it will just blow up down the road and you will go through a messy divorce, better now than later bud.

Listen, buddy, ask yourself these questions:
>Is this who she is RIGHT NOW (i.e. is she still doing it or would do it again if she thought she needed to)?
If "NO" then you need to judge her on who she is NOW, not who she WAS THEN.
>If you were in her shoes would you have told someone you started dating about this right off the bat?
She's probably mortally ashamed of herself for it now and wish she hadn't done it at all, so why would anyone go spreading that sort of information? Less than optimal but understandable.
>Do you love her or don't you, and does she love you too?
That's really the ultimate question.
>It's your decision.
If you really can't get past this for whatever reason then you should just break it off cleanly and not have any further contact. But don't be That Guy who goes around spreading someones personal information. It's not your place to shame this person publicly. After all I'm sure there are things you've done you'd rather people didn't know about that have nothing to do with who you are right now, too.

You found out before you got married. You can still escape with the rest of your life unscathed.

How did you find out? Asking for a friend.

Yea she straight up lied to you, obviously she was hiding it, you got trapped by spoiled goods

>spoiled goods
The 16th Century called, they want their worldview back.

>literally marrying a whore

>If "NO" then you need to judge her on who she is NOW, not who she WAS THEN.
The fact that she said that it was normal means that she doesn't think there was something wrong with what she did. She is the same person, who now doesn't have to do what she did anymore. It's like being a thief with no remorse.

How'd my dick taste soyboy
Yeah she was expensive, but she gave up every single hole to me for the whole hour she was my whore
She was a freak took the whole shaft like a pro, gobbled my cock like christmas dinner and swallowed the whole load
Then she went to the next customer and the next and the next then right back to me again fun stuff

The month after I proposed. The floodgates of truth opened. One of her friends was giggling in a party saying "I remember during college. We had new ways to paying our loans and getting Chanel handbags"

My friend who was a girl pushed for more detail and then told me my fiancé was a whore. I confronted my fiancé and she broke down spilling everything!

All those fucking years wasted!

> Yes goy, man up and marry that whore, your feelings about love and sex with your future wife are irrelevant and shameful

Denial is a powerful force. My gut says she's so utterly ashamed about it that she's deep in denial because she can't bear the reality of it. You need to have a long, calm, rational conversation with her about this, and maybe couples counseling. After all before you knew this you were going to *marry* this woman; obviously there's something in her that you thought was worthy, and unless she's a total sociopath (unlikely) she can't have been just playing you this whole time.

OP. Being a who're doesn't mean you're exactly a bad person. That being said 99.9 percent of them are. Don't break up because she used to be a who're. Break up because she didn't tell you about such a huge thing she did. You can not trust this woman anymore. I would advise you just completely stop responding to her texts and calls. Any more communication will make this harder on you enotionaly

>who're

All women are whores.

The real idiot here is you for wanting to sign a marriage contract with someone who can't even decide what they want for dinner.

> How'd my dick taste soyboy

I FUCKING WENT DOWN ON HER!

Ah, so you're a Good Christian, and abstain from sex before marriage, then? Or are you a hypocrite and live under a double standard?
>She has to be PURE and UNTOUCHED BY MAN, but I'm not a MAN unless I've conquered many women sexually!
Paradox much?
>stupid humans

>Kisses gf's mouth that has been face fucked by 50+ guys. How that taste goi?

Did she lie to you or did she just not tell you about this?

Sorry. Mobile rag here

Sounds like she just never told him. Which is just as bad

>expects women to suck him off
>"how do you like the taste of the last 50+ women who have had my cock in their mouth?"

This. Unless she told you she was a virgin or something

Dump immediately. No morality whatsoever = will cheat whenever she wants to.

Oh maybe she's an 'ethical slut'. Well it's perfectly ethical to cheat on your partner as long as you're sure they won't find out. Of course, people with no morals are complete slaves to their passions and desires, so when some guy she takes a liking to starts making her feel good, and she has a few drinks that one time with him, it's not as if she can actually make an effective judgment on whether it's really ethical. Not that the whole 'ethical slut' thing isn't total bullshit, it's just a way to poorly rationalize away whoreishness.

You have to understand this. She doesn't want you to feel bad, that's the extent of what will stop her from cheating whenever she gets any itch. She sold sex for money and doesn't see anything wrong with that, or think that it makes her a prostitute. She has NO morals, nothing inside her mind can make her stop from cheating as long as she thinks you won't find out.

What country are you from?

Back to r9k permavirgin

well atleast she told you before you wifed her.
Dump her and do better.
You do not want the mother of your children to be a whore.
Think about it.
DO BETTER user

Also since her 'friends' from Uni were giggling and making jokes about it, I find it plausible that there was peer pressure involved, i.e. she probably wouldn't have done it on her own. Her reaction to having the truth revealed would tend to support that theory.

>slut shaming
But the 'whores' you pick up at clubs are perfectly OK, amirite?

>student debt
must be 'murrica

To say that cheating would be an issue is a stretch. I'm still trying to work out whether or not she deliberately lied to him. If she lied to him about being a virgin or something, that's pretty damnable

This.
Sorry about it bud.

There is a big difference fucking a consenting adult, and paying for consent. Lying about it just makes it worse.

True, his grammar made me think he was foreign though

See She didn't tell me shit! My friend found out from the stories of her (Fiancé) friends.

>and getting Chanel handbags

Time to leave. She has problems with knowing what is important in life, and she obviously has no self respect if she's whoring for a goddamn bag.

What's her number?

What's there to say other than don't fucking marry her. The amount of psychological trauma women experience after undergoing having tons of sex outweighs any sort of good she has. Marry a bitch who has even the semblance of emotional and psychological stability.

OH MY GOD REDDIT PLEASE GO BACK

OP if you stay with this literal whore you are a fucking joke of a human. Being a literal whore is on par with being a coal burner.
SHE HAS ZERO VALUE.
SHE IS WORTHLESS.

If you wife her you deserve the misery and mental illness your kids will have.
She is polluted, she offers nothing but her disgusting beat up hole.

Let some nu0male soyboy reddit faggot marry her.
If you are an actual man you will do better and hold yourself to a higher standard.

She is a bottom feeder.

>I'm still trying to work out whether or not she deliberately lied to him.
I get the impression it was a deep dark secret she preferred to forget about, and some 'friend' from Uni alluded to it, bringing the whole thing out.

>look through girlfriend's Facebook messages
>find out she was a giant slut before I met her

It hurts, I don't even want to know how many guys she's hooked up with. I even found an old deleted email where she was looking for a hookup on Craigslist.

Yeah, the sluts at the club are fine for fucking, but not for being mothers. What is so hard to understand about this?

>The amount of psychological trauma women experience after undergoing having tons of sex

I find this idea interesting, do you have a source or is it personal conjecture

OP here. I'm American sorry for the grammar. I'm on my phone. In my car pissed!

Maybe this?

youtu.be/FlYZnd7dEPw

You really don't sound very mature and I'd suspect you're a virgin. You have a very simplistic and unrealistic view of the subject.

Get raped and die, whore

>Yeah, the sluts at the club are fine for fucking, but not for being mothers.
That makes you a gigantic hypocrite, that's what's wrong with it.

He’s a native Romance language speaker from the syntax. I guess French but could be Spanish or Italian too.

>2edgy4me
Son, what makes you believe I'm a woman, and not a man several times your age? Because that's what I am. Not that you'd know the difference, since you apparently aren't enough of a man to understand.

fucking for pleasure and fucking for money are different things.
Only a true nothing would consider getting a number from a girl at the club and paying some beat up worthless whore a few hundred dollars to lick your ass and cum in their mouth the same thing.

OP you must feel very betrayed..

But this is a blessing in disguise. You can do better, you will do better. People's past matter, it defines who they are.
She was a lazy basic bitch who sold her self respect for a fucking BAG.

HER PUSSY IS WORTH A HANDBAG..

If this what you want your daughters to be raised by. A filthy whore who gives up her body to be used and abused for a few hundred bucks..

I'm sorry you had to go through this.. It must hurt. Continue bettering yourself you will get that woman you deserve and your future children the mother they deserve..

Let that bitch rot, cut her out of your life and let that be the end of it.

Once a whore, always a whore.

I'm sorry man. She sounds ashamed of it though. Not having money does fucked up things to people. If you wanted to marry her, I guess there must be a reason. She's still the same person. I'd suggest couples counseling, I guess.

>aren't enough of a man to understand

2/10 had someone in this thread going.

That's a tough one.. if she doesn't have stds and a roast beef labia then it's not the worst thing in the world but I doubt she's capable of committing to you for life

>more slut shaming
You're a self-proclaimed slut yourself, you know. Why shouldn't we shame you, too?
>OMG Becky that user is such a man-whore, fucking all those skeezy club sluts! You sure you want a guy like that to be the father of your children? Think twice, Becky!
It's just as valid applied to you.

reddit reddit they want their reddit reddit

What a revolting fucking whore.
Thank your friend for getting the truth.

You dodged a bullet.

Fucking sluts man, i'm sorry brother

Former prostitution is something that you should be upfront with your partner about and not need to be pressured into revealing. She betrayed his trust and wasted his time with a girl that he may not even want to be with anymore. She believes that what he doesn't know won't hurt him, which really can't work in a healthy relationship. He should break up with based on that alone.

That aside, I think that there is a world of difference between a forced prostitute and a willing one. Selling her body out to pay rent and loans seems more than extreme. I know people who have been in the same situation and they find other ways to make it through the months.

I'd post a pic with timestamp if I thought it'd make any difference but experience tells me it won't.

Most women are whores, they just don't get paid explicitly for services rendered (but it is the same fundamental concept).

If she isn't giving you sex whenever you want, doesn't treat every single word you say as gospel, and isn't open to a threesome or you having sex with other people on occasion then you should move on - unless you're beta, then you really don't have much to offer as a commander and are fucked anyway.

you need to work on your emotions there soyboy, this is probably fiction from a fat neckbeard, but if you loved this bitch enough to make her your fiance than you should be able to deal with her past. She didn't lie to you, you didn't ask enough probing questions if this is a dealbreaker for you.

sage not fitness related

>not a prostitute

That's literally what prostitutes do

protip: anybody who uses the word slut shaming unironically is a degenerate

men dont get penetrated friend..

"'A key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock.'”

Womens vaginas get beat up and fucked loose. That is natures way of punishing them for being whores.

Men and women are not the same. And a woman who sells her body for a fucking handbag never deserves a ring or a child.

She has zero worth.

>slut shaming
Go back to Tumblr and stay there

if you decide to stay with her, imagine your daughets growing up with a mother that sold her body so she could buy a bag. lmfao if you allow that to happen you should kys

This is a pretty measured response, fair point.

Damn I can't believe this. Before dating my bf I saw one guy naked and that was because I kept wanting to date him but he wouldn't commit so I wouldn't have sex with him. I feel ashamed about that, just being with him naked without sex. I can't imagine what these people are feeling

Well, there are guys out there who like slutty women, strange as it is. She can find one of them.

When the relationship became exclusive, should she have brought it up? Probably. But the fact remains that on balance there's obviously enough to her that he decided he wants to make a life with her, and that's worth quite a bit of consideration. Also you're ignoring that people can and do change, and that who she is now is not necessarily who she was *then*; for someone in their mid-to-late 20's, 4 years is still a long time. Are we living in the Dark Ages still, where we make her wear the Scarlet Letter the rest of her life? Or maybe stone her to death? Or do we admit that people fuck up and make mistakes, but can atone for them and still be worthwhile human beings? Have we moved forward, or are we stuck in the past?

Fact of the matter is, since we're not one of the two people involved in this, we'll never know the full, real story, only a *version* of it, and since we're not *her*, we'll really never know what went on in her head then, and what's going on in it *now*. Being judge, jury, and executioner, all-in-one, is not justice.

Be glad you found out now, not after mariage.
Btw, how did you find out?

Men and women having sex are completely different. A woman can have sex with pretty much anyone with minimal effort required, they can even get PAID for it. A man has to actually make something of himself, and he has the be the provider.

A man having sex with a bunch of women will ALWAYS be different than a woman having sex with a bunch of men, I don't care what you beta numales or feminist retards have to say.

disgusting.
Imagine having such little self respect you would knowingly marry a literal whore, who sold her body for a fucking handbag.

Do better user

omitting the truth is no better than lying.

You're a throwback and a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Think OP
Is the type of woman who you want to raise your daughters?

permavirgin

>Men and women having sex are completely different.
Billshit.

Shoulda got yourself a joi, mate

She used what she has to better her position. Good on her. I'd do the same if I could.

Women are not Men user. We live different lives and are held to a different set of standards..

In man world it is hard to fuck alot of girls. In girl world they can literally go into any bar in the world and pull a decent guy to fuck in an hour.
What a fucking disgrace of a human you are.

If you marry her, you are literally marrying a whore. Really ill-advised user

Thank you very much for your advice. It hurts bruv. I wasted so many years and even built the confidence to propose. It's painful. It really hurts.

This is true. I'm a woman and I don't understand the idea of whoring yourself out to a bunch of guys willingly. Don't you need to really like someone in order to want to have sex with them?? As a female, I mean

kill yourself

user, you need to fill us in on part of this story...

HOW did this come up? How did you find out?

Not even close A permavirgin would consider marrying that whore because they cant do any better.
Straight up, only the weakest of men who the least amount of value would even consider marrying a whore or a coal burner

He's explained in his previous posts

First time poster here.
Go on a long holiday, you have to do this, go on a long holiday somewhere for at least a few weeks.

Or move, get out of town, *something* to change your landscape.

This is not court, you absolute mong.

Staying with a whore is the worst thing a man could do, in any situation.

It's January 2nd and we've already found the winner of the beta cuck award of the year.

>Imagine having such little self respect you would knowingly marry a literal whore, who sold her body for a fucking handbag.

Literally every woman that isn't childless and alone.

He is generally right, but I disagree about the zero worth part. The problem with a lot of these Red Pill betas is that they actually don't have sex with all the "plates" they talk about and don't understand dominance hierarchies. Women should not be promiscuous, but sex is their only tool so it is understandable that they use it to their advantage - to what extent it is acceptable is up to every individual man.

For example, is a degenerate beta male that thinks he is alpha. It is not hard for me to fuck a lot of girls (as a man), but it is harder for me to fuck a lot of high quality women (due to dominance hierarchies and the effort required to do so).

However I'd marry a high value slut over a low value virgin any day of the week. Inexperience sexually is not the only judge of a high quality women.

There is fundamentally no difference between numale Reddit soyboys and beta male Red Pill degenerates.

>Are we living in the Dark Ages still, where we make her wear the Scarlet Letter the rest of her life?
Of course not. No one except for the person she plans on building a life with needs to know.

Her withholding something like that just so that whoever she with will like her means that she:
>knows it is bad
>knows most men won't like it or accept it

Knowing these two things, if she wanted a genuine relationship with someone, she should tell the person and let them make the decision. If they leave her afterwards, then they don't like her for who she is, if they stay then they do really like her. Instead she would rather take her pick of men and leave herself obscured enough to be seen as desirable to them.