I'm currently fucking my life up at an alarming rate and have been doing that for about 3 years now...

I'm currently fucking my life up at an alarming rate and have been doing that for about 3 years now. My situation has gone from very decent to utter dogshit and the consequences have started showing seriously now.
Please post autistic pastas and infographs about how my youth is being wasted like pic related.

I doubt this will turn everything for the better but it might make some small positive dent.
To keep this Veeky Forums related, anyone else managed to stall all your lifts over Christmas in spite of all the food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOksW_NabEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops, wrong pic.
Still relevant though funnily enough.

Post the other.

Tru post pretty much apart from
>you are not having fun
Veeky Forums defies pretty much all generalisations apart from "it's fun". There's always people talking about stuff all the time it's great fun here

a-a-are y-you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=BOksW_NabEk

Bump. Gon print this out and hang it on my wall as a calendar.
Who /mortality/ here?

It was sort of connecting until it fully hit me when I got to the marriage part. My Marine cousin just proposed to his gf right in my house at 3 am.

It's time for me to get serious. I'll just go to gatherings for my hobby and have social interaction there. One step at a time.

damn so many feels from that pic

currently majoring in stem and haven't taken any breaks from school but I really feel like fuck this and take a year off

only thing is that i would fall behind in the "race" so it really isn't an option, and I would have to get back to the same major either way

>tfw all those feels

could be worse OP you could be the soyboy faggot jerking off to elon musk and apologizing for saying we won't all die because trump is POTUS

she's going to cheat on him six months after they get married. after she's gained 100 pounds.

Oh venerable sage teach all your wisdom

This is my sister. How to send this to her without directly doing it?

This. We need a normie translation.

Mind the meme magic you cast upon your life. Never admit to failure!

that looks like a lot of fucking days desu

I mean at least I should be graduating college soon but this fucking terrifies me.

That’s just what happens to marines user. Nothing to it

Yeah, but they go on faster and faster.