Is tofu a good replacement for meat?

Pic related: my girlfriend is making me become a vegan and only lets me shop at her organic health food store. This looks like it has a lot of protein but what do I need to worry about when cutting meat out of my diet? Like I should be taking iron supplements right?

Just eat eggs, my nigga.

Just get your protein from her bull

>my girlfriend is making me become a vegan
lol, enjoy that tofu my friend

KEK. I can't believe that's a real brand.

>girlfriend is making me
It's too late for you anyway

beat me to it

Get your gf woke on how pasture meat is good for the environment. If she can’t get over that move on. You don’t need protein deficienct kids.

>my girlfriend is making me become a vegan

You are fucking pathetic.

there's no link between consumption of soy products and estrogen increase in men, sorry PJW

So when is your chastity device going on and the bull coming over?

Unless your divorce proceedings in 5 year result in you gaining six figures+, have some self respect you fucking faggot.

Yes goyim. Continue eating soy. It'll make you big & strong

>my girlfriend is making me

Eggs can readily be explained to come from animals, as can most milks. Sperm is probably fine for her to swallow though.

>my girlfriend is making me become a vegan and only lets me shop at her organic health food store
im a vegan and even it hink youre a cuck
>should be taking iron supplements
eat lots of green leafy vegetables and have them with citrus and you wont need iron supplements

nigga kys

Try the following instead of soy:
>Milk based meat like textures: haloumi etc
>Mushroom based meat like textures: portabella

But whatever happens, don't be a pussy and do it because your girlfriend wants to do it, she's free to ruin her body but you should be in control of your body.

As for shit you'll have to supliment:
>Complete proteins
>Vitamine D
>Vitamine B12
>Omega 6 fatty acids
>Zinc
>Iron

Also some trace elements which should be beneficial:
>Taurine
>Creatine
> Bunch of other amino acids lacking in plant based food

No! Tofu is almost as bad as Soy, you'll become the soyboy.

Do those tofu filled ravioli come with a free penis cage?

>serious replies
>obv a bait thread so he could post the soyboy thing he found

Morans

>Is tofu a good replacement for meat?
It's garbage. Don't put it in your body.

Tofu is good for women because it has high iron content, i'll force feed my gf when she gets preggers

yes, soy protein gives you even better igf1 gains than milk protein

seitan, nigga.
quinoa, buckwheat, mixing beans/legumes and grains like a normal person (oats and peanut butter).
Also, pea protein.

Your gf is pretty fucking casual if her awareness of vegan protein begins and ends with soy.

Though, desu, tempeh is alright.
Straight up tofu is only good if you really need a dairy substitute for more complicated recipes, which is clearly not your situation. For simple applications, just use cashew milk or something.

This

Did we meme a brand into existence?

Either that or somebody discovered the most obvious possible "soy" rhyme before it was a meme.

shes clearly a retard and you have the unique opportunity to convince her that your cum is the best source of quick protein for her. do it bro. nothing would be hotter than having your chick sucking the jizz out of you to satiate herself.

>GF Making me become vegan

Are you sure you haven't already been eating those soyboys ?

what do you mean, 'making' you? You're aware that you can tell her to fuck off, right? Or are you so co-dependent that you can't countenance the thought?

only supplement u need as vegan is b12. i bought like 200 pills for $20 and take one per week. everything else you will get properly if you eat whatever unless youre a supreme idiot wholl thrive on oreos and french fries