Penfriends/sponsorship

Hey fags. I want to do something better with my life in 2018 and I want to for a group so that we can support each other with advice.
Think about longterm sponsorship community related to many problems: social awkwardness, depression, life advice, health advice that PERSIST.

thread :
>

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/ERB42Q0KvEsgp-8efUUIsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

original thread is on /adv/ and It will be based on a fb group called /adv/ Penfriends.

The plan is that if you find yourself in a difficult situation you can ask the community for help/advice.
The sponsorship consists of two people with persisting problems [eg one has a drug addiction and the other alcoholism or some other problem if not the same] that stay in touch always and push forward for the resolution of the problems.

How does it sound so far?
Also /r9k/ bullshit would not be allowed lol

Great idea, that thread got deleted though. We should get a telegram group going or something.

i agree bun fb use a chat app

I see a lot of people skulking about and not doing jack shit. We can make it brethren.
I still vote for facebook because of convenience.

if there's gonna be telegram I want in. Also if someone is interested in a lit chat I can invite you (@effufutaseth).

Hmm :-? might not be such a bad idea after all.

aight my telegram is ada999 bois

Telegram it is then. Hol'up a sec

we already made a group

My battery is completely fucked senpai so it will take some time to load.

So you guys want to stick to telegram? Some people wanted Discord. I personally vote FB,

I'd say telegram, did someone already make a group?

there was JUST a discord thread posted

t.me/joinchat/ERB42Q0KvEsgp-8efUUIsg

i always thought of doing a documentary where i first interview homeless people and hear their stories of why they are homeless. then find a salvageable one (aka not insane or addicted to the point of no return) and attempt to turn their life around. of course id need the time and money though.

I'd join but my biggest problem is not getting laid and that's hardly something to cry about.

might as well join dude, there's an odd number of us

How about improving bench? that's a topic too.
besides we want to address all kind of topics,
you've mentioned that here, come mention it to the group too.

I might just make a telegram for this

Bump you faggots

do it man telegram is great

Bumping

bump