BREHS

BREHS

she's 5'11"

There's no way Bela Fernandez is 5'11"

I just wish she posted more pics without socks. I wanna see her heel and she does that pose

an attention whore? who cares

MADE

She's a GYMSHARK sponsored FITNESS model, user

so she is ugly

i was just making a thread with this image op
u beat me

get out.

She looks good but not like she works out desu

She's always working out on IG and on her youtube. She's naturally thicc but she is fit

>fit

Oh, so whats her dead, squat, bench, ohp, pull ups? Or is she like an endurance runner or sprinter, 10k time or 100m time then? What's her vo2 max then?

Why would I know her stats on that shit you fucking autist. Just check out her social media or videos and see that she is formidably fit for a girl. wtf is wrong with you...

>formidably fit

Could you explain what being fit means to you, and what it has to do with woman's fat distribution?

You understand there's a difference between being 'aesthetic' and 'fit', right?

I'm guessing you're her dumbass boyfriend shilling her anyway.

Man I will start taking chicks seriously the day they stop posting pictures of themselves in their underwear to the internet.

Can you imagine how your perception of your friends would change if they obsessively took pictures in skimpy boxers and plastered them everywhere? Would you associate with a person like that?

Bruhs....

Being men won't make women respectable.
It will make them unfuckable or dykes...who're far less fuckable then the previously merely unfuckable women.

It means she's healthy and somewhat strong for her size you sperglord

>Healthy

So, what, did a doctor take her blood recently?

I can keep playing this game wit u, lol

All she has going for her is her looks

Bros..

breh

She works out constantly on her social media and on youtube and looks like she has proper form and lifts decent sized weights for a girl. So yeah neither of us can give a medical diagnosis on her fitness level, but I'm going by what I see.

You mean she's one of the thousands of naturally attractive girls who pretend to be into fitness to market a youtube channel and social media, whose videos are nothing but posting fuckaround routines, flaunting ass in gymshark and and vlogging their vapid existence?

Probably. But she's decently fit.

I want to see her stomach. She never posts a decent full pic of her belly.

yeah but it's a dumb game and if you had even an ounce of self awareness you'd realize how fucking retarded you look right now

Hey bela

WAIT YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS SEMEN DEMON GENES COMBINED WITH MINE COULD ACTUALLY PRODUCE A NON MANLET KEK ASWELL? WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE LIVE I'M GOING TO RAPE HER SO FUCKING HARD AND FORCE MY SEMEN INTO HER UTERUS MYSELF HOLY FUCK I WANT TO FUCK HER RIGHT NOW

are you fucking with us? i can't tell.