How do i get a vegan gf that does yoga?

How do i get a vegan gf that does yoga?

You first have to turn in your Veeky Forums card and become a SOYBOY like pic related. Also have your balls detached and packaged up to give to her ahead of time.

step 1. go vegan

step 2. learn to make tasty smoothies

step 3. spend 4 years getting jacked

step 4. mate vegan female

where do i meet vegan females?

new age hippie shit or activism

Are vegan gf purer and more loyal than regular gfs?

or is this false

Are you kidding? Most vegans are new age hippie third wave feminists

Fuck I hate people putting stuff like hat in in jars.
And fuck Mr Mason for patenting something as simple as a goddamn glass jar

I'll give that bitch my elephant dick in a second.

both

where do i meet sane vegan females?

I want to wring this annoying cunts neck.

Don’t fool yourself. It’s not great. Unless it’s a pump and dump. Otherwise, you’re cruisin for a bruisin.

triggered autist

>move to northern california, specifically San Fran or Berkeley (but Berkeley is cheaper)
>Attend vegan & yoga meetups
>change entire life outlook to one of peace
>?????
>prophet

how do I find qt meat eating gf like pic related

Elaborate

its cute seeing her all happy but i wish the clip ended her being disgusted and dumping it down the drain after filming all the steps
(it probably tastes fine)

Well, it bothered me personally when I thought about how her breast milk will be of poor quality should we have a child. The choices of restaurants became severely limited when she became a dedicated vegan. She’d become critical of my diet and always find some asenine correlation when anything was wrong with me. Her memory became shittier. Her libido became shit vs when she eat sensible amounts of meat.

She really subscribed to a lot of silly shit. Glad I dodged that bullet.

sour grapes

Kek, underrated

oh well im vegan anyway, although i get how you didnt like how judgemental she was.

im sure the other stuff was in your head

All of this is totally common, but vegans will never ever admit it.
All the estrogen makes them defensive.

She doesn't eat meat
>yfw shes actually closer to being a vegan

Bump

Attend yoga class, hit on girls after?

Go to a mental hospital

ebin xd

>tfw I actually have a vegan conservative smol qt gf who does hot yoga
>But she won't lift with me

Move to Santa Monica

Do you do yoga with her desu?

>She’d become critical of my diet and always find some asenine correlation when anything was wrong with me
>Her diet did X to her
Really activates my almonds.

No. I stretch a lot, but I don't do yoga in a class or anything. I can't do hot yoga, I've tried it when I was younger and it just gets my heart rate too high.
Also, she likes anime. We're currently rewatching Code Geass and eating some mochi. Maxmimum comfy.

that sounds like my dream gf. watch better anime tho.
how did u meet?

list of healthy vegan foods:
potato chips
oreos
bacon bits
ritz crackers
unfrosted pop tars
basically all breakfast cereal
packaged fruit pies
bagels

It's pretty good so far. But it's a little fast with the information, so I can only handle one or two episodes at a time.

We were both going to college. We've been dating for two years now. We've moved and live about 30min apart from each other. She's getting her degree so we can both start living in Japan in the next few years.

Are you vegan as well?

Yes. Been vegetarian since I was about 5 years old by choise. I went vegan about 5 years ago. I was very skinny at the time of meeting my gf. She's went vegan a little while after we met.
Funny story, the first time we met, she drank a glass of milk in front of me. Later she told me she was just (subconsciously) doing it to be a dick. But yeah, she's a hardcore vegan now.

How strong/big are you now?

Started at 115lbs. Now 170lbs. 6ft. My lifts aren't amazing atm, but I originally couldnt bench the bar or squat 60lbs.

pillsbury crescent rolls
sugar
trans fats
soybean oil
cigarettes
wonder bread
sweetened instant oatmeal
vegan ice cream
jolly ranchers
most unrefrigerated salad dressings
ketchup
pancake mix
waffle mix
cake mix
instant rice
taco shells
hashbrowns
chocolate syrup
kool-aid
soda
corn chips
hot chocolate mix
potatoes with soy cheese

die your hair pink or some sht

I unironically eat so many of these and have never had a weight problem. Even my gf eats shit like oreos and ice cream and she's fine. The sugar is bad, but it doesn't have fat and protein content, so it's far less calorically dense than the nonvegan equivalent.