Any tips to get me there my dudes? I'm at 450lbs orm now and stalling

Any tips to get me there my dudes? I'm at 450lbs orm now and stalling.

lift and eat

Progressive loading and time.

Do rack pulls and halting deadlifts, also train upper hammies and abs

more volume, more frequency. do deadlifts plus deadlift variations 3 times a week for a total of at least 75 deadlift reps in 1 week.

>progressive loading
WOW YA DON'T SAY

you'd make a great coach

and by "plus variations" I mean deadlift at least once a week and do 2 less fatigue-inducing variations on 2 other days like halting deadlifts or stiffy deadlifts
like Monday deadlift, Wednesday RDL or SLDL, Friday rack pulls.

try harder

Figure out what's fucking you and work on that. Also gradually add in volume/frequency if you're not already on the higher end.

This is basic advice but 99% of programming boils down to figuring out how to do as much of what you suck at as possible.

It's a mindset bro

I doubt most people here can even pull 3 plates, don't bother asking for advice

Take a 2 week break from whatever exercise and go back to it. Some reason my body would plateau, take the break while resting that body part, then it would spike. U get dere soon.

>op wants to increase his deadlift
>Veeky Forums tells him to stop deadlifting
apparently the answer to getting a better deadlift is not jacking up the volume and frequency, it's to detrain yourself by spending a week not deadlifting

if you need to take a deload or low stress week that's a different story. but taking a week off from deadlifting to increase your deadlift is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard on this board

is right. most people here aren't actually strong themselves, but they'll gladly give advice on how to get strong

shit, I meant two weeks. I guess I only typed out one week because im still in shock from reading such idiotic advice

Dammit. I came in here thinking this guy was talking about bench. Turns out it's just deadlifts.
Key for deadlifts for me was volume. I'm talking your top working set x reps x sets = volume.
Started with like 4 or 5 sets trying to get 12,000 lbs. Then 15k lbs. So on.
Now its do what i want sets and rep wise and "screw around".
Look at Jesse Norris hypertrophy vids and try to do that.
Quit bitching. Quit peaking so much. Fuck off.

E_t m__e

Tr_ ha_d_r

I'm at 0.5/1/2/2.5, is this OK to say I've only been lifting for a couple weeks?

Literally normal

Cheers, I'm currently doing OHP, deads, squats, bench and pendlay rows for my routine, are they enough to build strength? I don't really care about size

>tfw not in the 5 plate club

you better be doing a program that has those lifts instead of just doing your own thing with those lifts. If you train for strength you should be doing chinups or pullups too
But yeah there's nothing wrong with doing just those for now. The more trained you become, the more complexity youll need though

To be fair if you are a twink then gaining size in long run will help with strength, think about it a really strong 150lb lifter is still less strong than a sorta strong 200lb lifter

For now a basic routine is fine for a beginner eventually you will want accesories and a more advanced program but for now its fine

Yeah I can do pulls/chins honestly at the point I'm at now, I can't do more than 7 which I definitely need to improve on, but it never occured to me to continue doing them haha I'll try working some in today.

For now I'm just doing SL5x5, I'm not very big at all though around 150lb give or take, I was worse tho in september I started eating more and gained something like 20 pounds and somehow I'm not skinnyfat since I ate a pizza a day lmao.