What do you need to look like to be able to do this?

what do you need to look like to be able to do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeYtzzxYWys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You need to look like someone she is friends with and thus wouldn't get upset at when they pull her hair

>friends
Yeah, no. That guy has or is in the process of banging her sugar walls and cervix like a four armed coked up metal head drummer bangs on his instruments.

that's probably her boyfriend, not some random dude

The gof/webm is like 7 years old so probably been done and moved the fuck on, unlike this board

>implying that's a man's arm

Clearly a woman's hand. You guys are probably just twinks.

>Those eyebrows

>sad desperate dyke or limpdick powerlifter/bodybuilder pushing the narrative

user...

>what do you need to look like to be able to do this?

Someone post the webm with the cardio bunny in line with her boyfriend and CHAD pinches her ass and she turns around and smiles at him

Lol
okay

>'dundu he gonna take you back to the past'

Seconding this

>to all the old nautilus machines when they didn't suck ass!

youtube.com/watch?v=XeYtzzxYWys

I don't have the actual file but this is it

This is depressing as hell. Please tell me she reacted that way only because she was being filmed

it could be a "set-up" for the video, but it could easily be real

I've already did this to 2 girls and they reacted pratically the same way as vid related and I'm a literal virgin.

>his boyfriend didn't know I pinch his GF's ass
>his boyfriend
What did he mean by this?

Girl just needs to enjoy rough sex and find you attractive. My gf is on par with the girl in the WebM and I'm barely a 6/10 and she lets me do this. Its all about your confidence and how you perceive yourself bro. Just talk to her and tell her how you feel.

Pretty much an aesthetic jawline like mine

You were already jacking yourself off in another thread.
Looks like the only attractive thing about you is your face

Dont need a good body when i can already cuck your gf, soyboy

neckcel

>head bigger than body
>not in shape
>those fucking tits
I hope your dick at least big enough so that it won't be as embarrassing for the girls fucking you

lol bro u look like u fuckin chug soy daily GOSMAD

Yeah okay buddy

>cuck my gf
you're going to fuck me?

are you scandinavian?

not sure if bait but lmao

proof positive of why the neck pill is a necessary one to take

What an ugly hair color...

>cuck your gf

>that soft untrained body

LMAO my orbiters are triggered again

You just want everyone to look like a neanderthal like your self
5"x5" and Staceys literally dont care since i'm already banging them
Yeah scandinavian master race compared to your dogshit genetics probably
Pajeet detected

ebin bait my dude :DD

Did you decide to take this picture with a potato so it was easier to photoshop ?
This has to be a fucking bait

english major here lookout
implying i couldnt still pull more girls than you
nice meme language you eastern euro bloated gymcel
kek like i'd spend more than 5 seconds taking it like you autistic sperglords probably have to photoshop all your pics

I'm out to bang my hottie gf, cya later you jelly beta fucking virgins

Your muscles are virgin. Nigga looks like he never worked out in his life

You can look like anything, as long as you actually know her she'll give the same reaction. Unless you're a fat creep then you'll get a shit look which you should be used to by now.

Why are americans so dense...

uh huh...

The bait is off the hook, reel it on in, bud

Yet i still bang more hotties than everyone on here combined HMMM
Nice cope boyo

Ahahaha dumbass fucking jelly permavirgins

Your beard doesn't hide your doublechin

wmaf lol

Lmao you couldn't even find a white woman. Also that chink is ugly. You have the face of a ftm tranny

Dude, you obviously have some problems with this guy, did he fuck your crush or something?
Be a man and confront him IRL instead of being a pussy trying to get some of us losers on Veeky Forums to be mean to him.

It's the arm of a man that's never worked a day in his life. He's probably just a very slightly fit and good looking douchebro with rich parents.

Something about your face that even though your beard isn't a patchy birds nest of shit, it makes you look like you are trying too hard to hide the fact that you don't look and/or aren't masculine. You'd probably be better off rocking a clean shave. It's like guys with a receding hairline refusing to just shave their head and carry the fuck on.

can't tell if you're really confident or just really insecure

>This wasn't the first answer
Shame

Same watch on the arm as in OPs video... Makes you wonder

HAHAHHA please tell me thats you
that is a horrible body mate - also mantits

>those brows
He spends more time in the bathroom than me.

d-destiny?

i did this exact thing to a girl at work once. she even smiled too

i'm tall and white

Holy shit hahahah I've seen this guy on whisper. Is this guy a meme or he literally lives 30 mins away from me

>tfw I will never EVER get this look
LIFE IS NOT FAIR FUCK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is not a real video lmao

>pinch a strangers ass
>just smiles the whole time
>filming it

c'mon

>strangers
That was never stated or implied.

Yeah I saved it as a gif in like 2013 off /b/ or some shit
Man things have changed so much since then

by the people asking for the vid, yeah it was. acting like some mega CHAD just pinched a girl's ass in broad daylight/public and she just stared at him and the guy next to (her "bf") didn't react at all?

It's pathetic what some people on here believe

any of these guys

>tfw you will never have an upper class texan teenage gf
feels bad to be a europoor brahs

You're a framecel.

You gotta be an alpha bro

Come at me cis-bois

Look like me.

This is, objectively, the only right answer...

I look liek fag an u lik it in anoos.

would befriend desu

this is either one of her friends (what fucking man has a white/gold watch with metal link?), or a man that has already done that to her in bed, or someone in the process of doing this to her in bed.

He's probably wearing full Ross with a citizen on

the only correct answer

Well yeah, they look like they are in high school

will i get a gf in 2018?

NICE GYNO FAGGOT

You look like your head is photoshopped on a teen’s body.

this

Lets try it , wil i get a gf ?

my name is jeff

t-thanks donald-sama

There is atleast some hope left for me

lmao

>the Chad virgin

you have the same body as bobby from king of the hill

idiots. stop going on /soc/ whoever u are

You look like your mom is an alcoholic

user i have some news for you about the "girls" you had sex with...

Gf in 2018?

ive already done this shit to a girl and she smiled you faggots are lifting for no reason you sad soy incels

He's also being paid, flown around the world, and fucking models simply because he is tall and good looking.

will i do good at uni this year donald