If you were forced to cosplay, who would you go as? Would you be able to pull it off?

If you were forced to cosplay, who would you go as? Would you be able to pull it off?

>boxing is my shit
> Little mac (punch out)
> Aoki Masaru (Hajime no Ippo)

Wut. Generic guy with boxing gloves 1 and generic guy with boxing gloves 2. Are you 12? It's not even Halloween, nobody would force you to cosplay, there is always another option

Aoki superior meme boxer, he was actually based on a guy in Japan who did the frog punch in an actual fight its hilarious

But yeah boxing is also my shit I'd go for based takamura purely for his God like abilities and chad aesthetic

nah you would cosplay as a bitch nigga. you the type of nigga to shadow box at the gym LMAO. Bro you the type of nigga we call juiceboxes on the yard. Lmao nigga be all concord and no soda hahahah juicebox ass bitch.

Little mac because i'm 5'8 and can just wear a compression vest to hide my gyno

Fuck off with your ghetto speak, nigger.

as pic related.
It'd be kinda hard to pull since I'm 5'10 instead of 7' 400 pounds

I'll pay money to see you and OP fight

breh we used to be on the yard with niggas like you the type of nigga to do pullups on the baby bar. Real soft sea urchin type niggas. You know what wed do nigga. We would take a shower head on some real ish lil nigga a shower head. and shove it up your ass. we called yall ducklets cuz yall be waddlin after.

Im not the Guy who started this thread, you retarded ghetto fag. You keep talking about "the yard", is it because you miss all your big boy friends and their big cocks?

In fact I'll fight yah for free

>forced to cosplay
lmao OP we all know you wanna cosplay and that's why you got Veeky Forums its totally fine d00d

nah in the yard we gorillas breh we silver backs breh we be out there and shit nigga. We be ballin breh one time me and my boy davonte was doing weights and da crackas bball rolled into our side of the yard they was on some real saltine and chicken noodle soup type shit you know what im saying breh. I took the ball and popped it breh popped it like i pop cherries. you dont know bout that breh niggas like you we call construction paper ass niggas cuz we be cuttin yall you feel me breh? If you got confetti i got the party you feel me lil nigga. Some real crab shit nigga.

You're whiter than my bare ass fake ass wigger

Idk, maybe juggernaut from dota

You be postin like you know me bro. Thats why you cosplay breh. cuz you gay and you go to check out lil boys who wanna be japanese. you disgust me. cant even think about someone like you bruh. Should be ashamed imma cosplay as your dad. that means a fishing coat and hat with a harpoon nigga cuz your dad be whale huntin.

Good luck cosplaying as my father cause I don't have one : ^ )

Nier from nier
>Would you be able to pull it off?
Lol no

Naked Snake.

Already got the hair and enough size

>forced
We all know half of Veeky Forums lifts only so they can cosplay jojo characters!

he speaks the truth

>functional strength

>no one's posted a girl yet
oh jeez y-yeah if someone wanted to cosplay a female that'd be real stupid r-right

I've seriously considered ekko, going to a con and fucking every jinx cosplayer in sight

WAMUU

based

Bane. I'm a Big Guy.

He's a large chap.

Dressed up as Spiderman and i was going to meet Stan Lee. i did everything in my power to show off my abs and flex in front of him

little mac is a cute lil twink

Yo i was doing the same thing but that nigger cancelled a week before comic con here saying he was too sick I paid 150$ STAN you better compliment my glutes

This is me with my wife's sons

you sound stuipd as shit
kys

I did 5 years in michigan
MFW I still don't talk like nigger

we need some sort of extreme global event to separate the wheat from the chaff

even if i don't make the cut, it will be worth it

>Bro you the type of nigga we call juiceboxes on the yard. Lmao nigga be all concord and no soda hahahah juicebox ass bitch.

Niggerspeak is funny as fuck

he got turned out in the joint
>most likely a chomo

Nice 'stume bro

for you

Here's a pic of me cosplaying as Ippo at my workplace

THE KID STILL HAS OXYGEN IN HIS MUSCLES