Who do you lift for Veeky Forums? Bonus points if you don't start yourself

Who do you lift for Veeky Forums? Bonus points if you don't start yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

say*
Damn tablet auto correct

for her

I lift to forget the pain of losing that girl that I wanted to marry. It hasn't gotten any easier Veeky Forums.

You’ve got good taste OP.

I lift for the kind of girl that wouldn’t even care at all about lifting.

good taste user

Honestly i lift because i hate myself. My fat ugly piece of shit body is disgusting so i need to make it less disgusting.

Fuck i hate myself.

Jesus.

If you mean waifu, her.

WE ARE NOT GOD'S LONELY MEN, user.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

I lift so I can be strong enough to wipe her ass when she needs me.

>Bonus points if you don't say yourself.
That's literally the only good reason to lift, faggot.

You could still say it but you wont get the bonus points

Preparing for the race war

youtube.com/watch?v=TJrGOmlE3RQ

>lifting for a blank white jpg

explain yourself user

myself, i m god, you are useless, win, you lose

Give me the bonus points you little slut

My gf started datng me when I was 115lbs. One of the first things she said when we met was "look how smell your legs are".

Small*
kek I probably did smell too

She still ur gf?

Good shit user, keep doing good!

For everyone in this series, really.

Thank you, family.

Yes. Very happily. She likes my body a lot more now and I do silly stuff like squat her and pick her up all the time (was too weak before).

This is autistic but I lift because I want to be a human luxury. So that I can look down upon all, moreso that they won't attack me. Avoidance by intimidation in every facet possible. My skin and hair is soft and silky, I'm 8/10, I've got a big peepee, but I'm socially inept and weak. I've been molested and ostracized because of both of these reasons and I want to get off of this wild ride. Yes, even if you're Chad or have the aesthetics of one, autism is deadly.

>8/10
prove it autist

>big peepee
prove it autist

>My skin and hair is soft and silky, I'm 8/10, I've got a big peepee, but I'm socially inept and weak.
my sides

Kek, I remember when that comment was posted but left. What happened to the rest of the thread?

Only for her.

I-I don't have to prove anything to you, the autistic grills I meet on here asking for my peepee are enough....

L-lewd... I'll show mine if you show yours...

I love coming to Veeky Forums but all the >tfw shes never coming back makes me sad

how fucking weak are you man

delet this

I lift for nuclear war

For a big tiddy Korean gf

Roll thyself

roll

roll

I'm a ginger so give me fire powers

Rolling Stones

Male gingers are disgusting.

You could have been a 10/10 girl.

Fuck you, end yourself.

>implying I'm not a ginger male (female)

roll

not autistic pls

I lift so girls will finally like me and the chads will accept me.
So bonus points for me.

roll

rollan

Let's roll

You can only see the image if your gains are high enough

Roll

Rollox

Having a child that I can nicely raise. I'd fucking love that but I'd have to be ready.

I try to be the best in every way so I can get a girl that is best in every way.

Nobody will like or accept you if you don't come to like yourself first. If you're looking for the attention of others, you're doing it wrong. You gotta do what you do for YOU first, not for anyone else, because in the end, those people you're trying to prove yourself to don't really care about you anyway. This life is about your flesh and your mind. The people in it are external to you.

I lift for myself before anyone else. I don't care what other people see me as, but the man starting in the mirror, he's the only one who means anything. I can already get girls and have friends without a problem, but none of that means anything if I don't feel good in my own skin first.

Are you aware that women are procurable in other ways? Legit and non malicious question.

I also lift for Moogs. Babygirl stronk as fuck. It is known.

i lift because i love myself and i deserve to have a nice body

pls no

Hey Rinfag

i've never even done a weighted squat before but i've lost 25 lbs doing cardio and cutting for her

Roll

beautiful

I lift to better myself and hope that by everyone doing the same, we can make the world a better place.

LOOOL just kidding I do it to get laid

I lift to one day know tfw you post a pic on Veeky Forums and get asked about gear even tho completely natty. Even better if dyels dont believe you
>no way thats natty look at those delts/traps

roll for making it

Roll me

roll

roll

Little sisters.

>ballsack

My guy.

a girl who looks like this like really really similar to this

This.

Thanks for shitting up the thread you cum slurping retard

I lift for Kelly

The Commander

Based Erwin

My girl

>Tanned skin
>Black hair
Into the trash it goes

roll

lumber

I lift for Steve-sama
I want to meet him irl and be bigger than him

Phos

I lift because I want others to see me the way I saw fit guys.

So basically vanity.

roll

Yes, but I am feeling better about myself when I'm as attractive as my girl.

hoping for ballsack

Rolling for my virginity

i lift because a sandnigger tried to force himself on to me. If i wouldnt have gotten away i couldnt have defended myself

I lift for Hitler

roll

This is so fucking cringey. Do you people have any idea how pathetic you look with this shit?

What do you actually think is going to happen? Play the scenarios out in your head. Hitler cockriding/nazi thing will never make a big enough comeback to change anything. This shit is like my little ponies for slightly less autistic fags.

lifting so my daughter won't be ashamed of being seen with me, and so I can be here for her anytime she need me

Uhh ok lol?

>that reaction
Yeah, no, I'm the socially awkward one here. You just don't have the social skills to formulate a proper response because you are fucking weird.

Holy shit you're a gigantic fag

Your opinion of anything means absolutely nothing to anyone who finds out you are onboard with this autistic nazi shit.

Rollins

I lift cause I hate myself.
I don't want to exist anymore so I lift until a different person appears, A happy person that appreciates the simple things in life.

Rollin