What the fuck, I just used my gym's sauna and people were wearing full clothes in there...

What the fuck, I just used my gym's sauna and people were wearing full clothes in there. They were literally in their gym clothes, not even swimming suits.

Is this normal in America? I just moved to Texas. What the fuck, I felt stupid going in there with just a towel on.

Most people wear their gym clothes, yeah.
It's okay to wear a towel though, it's not really weird as long as you aren't flashing dong.

>gym bowling alley doesn't have shoes in my size

only awkward people wear more than a swimsuit and top if you're a female

In Latvia we either go in naked(gym), with a towel or swimwear(water park). Gym clothes sounds retarded, though since it's Amerifat land it doesn't surprise me.

Yea that's what I'm used to. People usually just go with a towel or swimwear. Why would you wear clothes in a sauna? So strange...

Amerifag here: that's weird. 75% towel, 20% bathing suits, 5% sitting on towel but hanging brain.

rolling for 1

pls dont be 2

You should be going in there naked, like the Finns.

>Amerifag
this is an insult used primarily by yurotrash, not a way to describe yourself newfag. have some fucking pride

>Pride

Pride in what?

Inventing the rollerball pen, black friday, and Veeky Forums

ive only ever seen people in swimsuits and sometimes older dudes wear just towels. Maybe southerners dont get it.

>MFW the 5%

I go in my underwear. only when no ones in there though. It's really small though, like a fucking closet so it'd be weird if someone else was in there,

No-one uses the sauna at my gym afaik but if they did they'd probably wear a towel, seriously why the fuck would you go in with your clothes on, sweat profusely and come out smelling like fucking roadkill

>What is 2chan

People would call the police on you if you did it here.
Towels are acceptable, but most people go naked. Personally I take a towel to put underneath my butt so I don't burn it.

t. estonian

Hahahaha, you couldn't even get that right, faggot.

a crude piece of gookwork perfected by our lord and martyr, moot

Who da fook is moot?

People wear towels to the sauna ??? It's not like there are little girls around in the MENs lockers. This is ridiculous how ashamed those people are of the human form

A-are there Unisex saunas with both genders outside of the US?

t. amerimutt

Kys newfag

leave it to americans to bastardize everything

We wear clothes because we have money for nice sweat wicking clothes. We wouldnt be wasting our one good wolf pelt for the winter like you fucks

odour deterrents on clothes usually wear off after just a couple of washes, they're often a waste of money
t. antibacterial agent ekspert

>
>Inventing the rollerball pen
That was a Hungarian guy.

Finland.

Also:
>wearing anything at all in a sauna

Bet that sauna will start to stink soon. Clean showered bodies only, please

I'm in Japan, everyone saunas naked here but then we also have a communal bath in the gym.

Its awesome.

Nop slavoljub penkala, that was a croat

t. ESL teacher

>have some fucking pride
lol

Was it coed?
Else that's pretty flyover otherwise.

im in korea, same here, it's amazingly liberating and has made me so much more comfortable with my body

Duh. I enjoy my work and my living situation.

I mostly agree, but I'm not sure I'd do it in America still. Maybe someday if I actually look decent naked.

americans are prudes

Lmao I went to a sauna once when I was like 13, turbo autist. Sat there with a boner because some teen bitches were also sitting there naked and I was actually proud for it.

Holy shit such cringe memory

>not flashing dong in the sauna
Fucking Americans.

Haha who the heck goes to the sauan with clothes or even a towel? That's so dumb oh man hahaha what the heck just come on.

>lord and martyr, moot
Stupid faggot. He sold you away like a piece of trash to gookmoot, a known data mining scammer that added botnet ads to our site just last month. He's not our "the people's champion" anymore. Don't reference him as such.

>not saunaing naked

if you wear clothes in a sauna you are a fucking idiot

t. finn

>be UK
>no sauna's
>go korea
>everyone naked
>gym at home has sauna
>decide to use it
>i'm the only one naked
cucks

How do I get a Finnish qt gf?

He ran the site for ages on zero profit.
I think that is fair enough.

You go there naked amerifriend

t. finnbro

You dont :DD

LMAO fucking americans, is this for real?
That is fucking disgusting and unhygienic

This :DDD

Granted I've never been in a gym sauna, but that ain't normal. Here in Michigan every sauna I've been in has been swimming suit or free donging.

Here in Norway you shower and wash and then u use sauna naked. Sitting in the sauna with anything on is fucking disgusting holy shit.

idd, went to rovaniemi for a weekend, did not see a single qt finn anywhere, and trust me I looked. At all the bars.

yes but sats elixia have mixed gender saunas, so they require you to at least wear towel. I asked qt receptionist about underwear policy as well and she told me I could get an exception from that and only wear towel.

My other gym is way better tho, only sit on towel

Swedish gym: naked.

Pride
*Sides*

ALL AMERICANS DO THIS!
LITERALLY ALL OF THEM.

We also clap at the end of movies.

Moot is a nigger loving jew

I've only ever seen swimsuits in the UK. I'd be surprised if only towel is even allowed here.

>yes but sats elixia have mixed gender saunas

Wait what really? I'd change in a hearthbeat if it weren't for the price!

yes, at least in the ones I'm a member of. But there are never any qt girls there ofc, they don't want to get sweaty, they just want to get toned you know.

I actually accidentally flashed an older (probably 40 or something) lady coming from an IR """sauna""" when my towel unraveled lol
I'm just happy I wasn't reported for rape so I assume she liked what she saw, and I quickly put it back on

Your country is shit. Especially your capital.

Jesus Christ how fucking new are you that you think the -fag suffix is even supposed to be insulting? Get out you preteen shitlicker.

>We also clap at the end of movies.
This man is a liberal and probably Muslim too.
A real American patriot claps throughout the movie.

>Latvia has to go naked because they can't afford designer athleisure apparel and technical fabrics
Where the fuck is your country and why haven't you moved to a real one yet?

My gym's sauna is out in the public pool area, so you can't go in just a towel. Lots of people will just wear shorts/bathing suits.

Others will go in their gym clothes for a few minutes before their workout to warm up so that doesn't seem too weird.

Others will go in there after their workout, fully clothed, INCLUDING THEIR FUCKING SHOES, which seems disgusting. I guess they think if they're fully clothed in the sauna they'll sweat more so they'll lose more water weight? I don't know.

Yes in America you have to wear clothes in public. We are not a close nit homogeneous high trust society. It's America. An obese negro or a staid japanese could walk in next and everyone would pretend it's all the same.

We were founded by various groups of Englishmen flee the various civil wars they had in the 17th century. By the 19th century one group of them decisively gained prominence over the rest, the descendants of puritans. So you have a puritain culture infused with enlightenment radicalism. A synthesis of egalitarian populism and puritain civility. And a population that's increasingly the diverse and low trust.

So yeah. In America you have to wear clothes in public.

what

I go in with a towel
TFW there's alwas some naked old fucker or 2 sitting on a towel with his chod out
I fring a second towel to cover the sencer so I can fill the room up
That way I don't have to look at the faggots

>going in there with just a towel on
hahahaha wtf why would you do that? No one wants to see that.

>what is identity
>**tips fedora**

You literally just say hello to one, finns are socially distant as fuck so talking to a girl is basically a marriage proposal

We Americans are weirdly uptight about nudity... like dumbly uptight

>Is this normal in America?
Going to a sauna isn't normal in America.

Why are you looking at someone elses penis you homo?

T

You from Riga? Which gym?

well at my gym being nude is mandatory, there is this entire nude area with signs everywhere that you have to be nude from this point on etc, not joking, includes the showers, sauna area and terrace
europe btw

> (OP)
>Others will go in their gym clothes for a few minutes before their workout to warm up so that doesn't seem too weird.

Warm up before workout? What's the point of that? Is that because of the "sweat is fat leaving your body" bullshit?

ooh rah semper fi hail zion

this
why else would i enter a sauna?

fuck you nigger

This Americans don’t do nude saunas they all wrap a towel or go in bathing suits same with the English

lel americans are insecure.

We all go naked to sauna in russia.
Once I went to girls sauna naked, there was no people at first, then a couple of hot 10/10 chicks arrived and looked at me like strange and said that this was a girls sauna I was slightly surprised I got up absolutely naked they were staring at my cock and I walked out.
I bet they fapped to me after that recalling that moment.

Reminds me of this thing that happened to me when I was young

>be 14 young man
>cousin's cottage at sipoo
>cousins 14 and 16, both grills, both very friendly and beautiful
>spend a day talking about nice things, picking mushrooms etc
>give a good impression of youself (probably?)
>in the evening, sauna
>being naked is natural, mixed sauna
>penis already turns in to light standby mode from the thought of being naked with cousins (not erection but noticeably bigger)
>take a proper sauna, go drink naked and back to sauna
>exchange suggestive looks and smiles with cousins but nobody's saying anything yet
>my and my cousin's parents have had enough of the heat and they go get some wine and light the barbecue
>me and my two astounding cousins are naked side by side
>at this point hardening control failed and my shween started to imply that my cousins were 5/5
>I was embarrased and tried to hide it
>cousins giggled a little but said that it doesn't matter, they start to introduce their own anatomical peculiarities
>"do you want to touch my boobs"
>susanna seal of approval and move hand towards boobs
>"but can I touch your penis?"
>fsst tough situation, don't know what to answer
>suddenly your dad appears in sauna
>it's an emergency, cousin girls, get the fuck out of here
>cousins exit and father shits semi consistent tarts on the heater
>bends you to lie on your stomach
>"I'll shit on your back now, son"
>okay, dad
>shit ejaculates on your back
>dad rubs it against your back and asks "you like son, you like?"
>honestly, not very much, no
>"me neither, I thought you'd like it"
>never talk about shit-episode with father again

Do you ride your donkey or your sister to the gym?

This man is a soyboy and possibly mexican.
A real american doesn't clap at all, til the title of the film is said as dialog, at which the man erupts in applause

>be me
>be American
>be just a regular guy
>every time I go on 4 chan people make fun of Americans
>insults aren't ever clever and hit close to home, usually just a mean word mashed together with America
>on an American website
>from people in countries that have literally no influence, protection or purpose
>if it wasn't for America constantly destabilizing 3rd world countries none of us would be able to drive cars or have electricity
>somehow we are the bad guys.

I love fiction. Tell me another.

Here's a (you) you poor soul. It's not easy having people ignore your post

user, they hate us cause they ain't us
>plot twist
Most of them don't even hate us. I literally spent the last 2 years in Asia as some sorta rockstar based on the Asians reaction to me

oh say can you see
a percentage barely above fifty

your mom like everyone else

>yes but sats elixia have mixed gender saunas

What? You probably will not find anything else in Europe. At best they have like one evening a week just for girls. As guy you will never be save from some qt seeing your weewee.

>be Kraut
>go to gym sauna the other day
>spot some amerimutt (literally no idea what race he was)
>sits in sauna with his boxers on, took his fliflops, his drinking bottle and best of all his fucking SMARTPHONE with him in the sauna
>that thing sitting there watching some videos on youtube on full fucking volume
>sees my annoyed looks, puts away his phone... just to start fucking smalltalk
>only give him one word answers but he just does not shut the fuck up
>mfw
Why can't burgers into decency or culture? Why don't they understand that a sauna is a place to relax and just shut up?