Goddamnit how am I supposed to make any notable progress and gains when I can't find any meal plans that don't involve...

Goddamnit how am I supposed to make any notable progress and gains when I can't find any meal plans that don't involve eating fruits and vegetables??

I fucking HATE them! I just find the idea of eating plants literally gag worthy! Put that shit in my mouth and I'm very likely to reflex vomit from it finding passage into the back of my throat! It's been like this since I was around 5, one day I said nope and never ate that shit again. Don't know if it was some kind of childhood trauma involved or what but I've got a serious phobia that prevents me for consuming 2 of the major food groups.

Sure I've got some cheats or some exceptions. Tomato sauce, black/brown/pinto beans, potatoes, and some juices, and I also take vitamins but you could literally bribe me $100 to eat a single grape and I'll tell you to go fuck yourself and go eat your damn grapes yourself.

I don't even know what I'm going to do when I get a gf and she makes food for me or I have to eat dinner at her parents house. "Oh sorry I don't want your eggplant casserole because I have an immature childhood phobia and honestly find it to be disgusting."

What the fuck am I supposed to do?? I'm a goddamn meat n' potatoes carnivore! Sexual innuendo incoming, but I love putting meat in my mouth! Meat is fucking fantastic! One of God's greatest gifts to man IMO. But I have a serious deficit in my diet when involving plant based foods.

What can I do? What should I do? Where do I start? Are there any diet plans that DON'T involve those food groups or am I fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdeecalculator.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're being dumb. You've acknowledged it yourself.

You're not fucked, but you should change.

The closest you're going to get is Inuit cuisine. Honestly, the easiest way to get used to a food you don't like is to fast and then eat a lot of it.

New years bait?

BLOAT MAX

Just eat some broccoli and a banana with other carbs and protein whatever, you gotta have your greens though you fucking soyboy

I don't even consume soy and I've got more meat on my bones then those losers.

Alright, I'll give you some advice, try eating broccoli or cabbage that's soaked in gravy, it's nice and you don't even taste the greans. Trust me, I didn't like veg much until I tried that and it really opened doors to me.

I had the idea of putting blue berries or spinach in my chocolate milk/protein powder mix in a blender

Fucking hell you're missing out because vegetables provide great counterparts for meat in many dishes.

>any pizza with toppings that aren't just meat
>hotdogs with browned and caramelised onions with tomato sauce and mustard and cheese
>roast meat with roast vegetables like potato, carrot, fennel alongside that were constantly basted

Tbh your life is hard to understand. Just eat small bits and get used to it because you are missing out.

Fruits and vegetables are a meme. Steak and eggs is all you need.

You know how much protein/carbs/fat you need and which types/sources are ideal for your goals, right? So make your own plan with the foods you want.
Teach your gf to make stuff you want or just keep cooking your own food, as for eating with her parents, one dinner isn't going to wreck your shit.

No I really don't know how much protein/carbs/fat I need or which types/sources are ideal.
That's one of the reasons I made this post. I've generally been trying to stick to a high protein low carb diet but I've been having trouble sticking to it.

tdeecalculator.net
Gives you a breakdown of calories and macros you need for cutting, bulking, or maintaining weight.
After that you google which foods provide complex carbs, lean protein, and poly/monounsaturated fats.
Then however you want to do it (myfitnesspal app is the best for this I think), log all your meals, ideally before you even eat so you know if your plan is meeting your calorie/macro goals.
Recalculate tdee every few weeks to keep things moving steadily.

I've actually started a bit of a diet craze myself that I think you will find suitable. Lemme lay it out
>oats
>mozzarella cheese
>rice
>eggs
>chili
>bitch
I eat chili every fucking day. Chili on eggs, chili on rice, chili on fucking noodles for Christ sake, chili out of a god damn bowl by itself. I pour a bag of FRITOS AND SOUR CREAM ON CHEAT DAYS. DO YOU FUCKING GET ME? CHILI EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU DYELS MAKE ME SICK.

LOL basically this. Brussels sprouts are fucking nasty

Is it home made chili or store brand?

Stop being a retard fgt. Its literally all in your head. Just stop being a retard and learn to like fuccking vegetables.

what are you, some sort of bitch? or too stupid to know how to cook them

Kale is the most superior vegetable right now, which means u can eat it in very small amounts daily and hit your macros for fruits+veggies. It has ridiculous amounts of vitamins a, c, k, and antioxidants.

Just throw a single leaf into a blender with something to mask the taste and you're good for the day.

he just cut