Fem/fit/

>having a fun time on new years eve
>a manlet starts hitting on you

hoe would you escape this situation fem/fit/?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ignore him until he goes away
Short guys are so confident its adorable though

ohhhh thats so funny annonette your bf is a manlet? thats so good for you........

Short guys is 5'8 and below in my opinion since im 5'9

My bf is 5'11 (was there when his dr measured him) but he always claims to be 6 foot and i think its the cutest thing ever

sis i hope you dont let your friends find out....

>put hands up to protect my head, not that he can reach it
>call for assistance on radio
>me and fellow bouncers carry him away from premises, probably right into the hands of police if they were close enough to hear the pitter patter sounds of manlet fists

Try to be pleasant and diffuse the conversation if you aren't interested.
I only ignore/avoid non-white males. I will only be passive aggressive to non-white males.

How come this comment is the least believable in this thread?

>5'9 white male

i want to kill myself

Because you fell for the BBC meme? idk.
Non-white men are gross, and most of them are manlets, too. Doesn't help that I'm taller than the average American male, let alone all the third world people.
They're just low quality all around, plus there's no point of getting into a relationship, since you'll be an outcast with gobbo kids.

You arent a female nice rp

Fake and gay

I'm joining the police soon and i can't WAIT to arrest my first manlet.

just beware all manlets, I WILL stop and search you with no good cause and I WILL pull out a measuring tape to measure you IN PUBLIC

You might be driving your car, I'll pull you over and measure you.

You might be walking with your gf, I'll grab you and measure you.

You might be shitting on the toilet... I'll pull you out and measure you.

You might be selling illegal drugs, assaulting someone or committing any number of crimes... imma still measure you.

If you get feisty I'll write your exact height in feet and inches on your forehead.

And then I'll measure you again without your shoes or hair, just to be sure. That's right, Imma shave your head and take off your shoes then I'll measure you.

And if in your manlet rage boils over and you pull out a weapon, the only measurement imma give you is a .22

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5226981/New-Years-assault-policewoman-filmed-attackers.html

have fun getting manhandled and raped by nonwhites 3 inches shorter than you

kek

so manlets....

a white male approaches you and does this to completion. how do you respond?

>policewoman
>police
>woman

don't make me pull off those lifts and measure you, bud.

I am, just being honest. Most women won't admit to avoiding non-white men, because it's taboo, and women are afraid of making waves.

>being mad that females are in the police force and not mad your nation is literally being invaded by brown men

I am not a frog, if I was a frog then I would be measuring myself

>"Honey, there's a police officer here saying he's a Height Inspector and he needs to measure you."

>not caring that a great civilization will fall and be replaced with another worthless third world shithole.
It ain't stopping with France.

So many airbrushing