>I'm still lifting, eternally single

W-we'll all make it, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who knows man, who knows

Making minor chest gains...

>falling for the matrimonial jew

Do you want to be married? Do you feel like you have to? There's pros and cons to both getting married and staying single..

>OP is straight (for once)
>baww baww I can't get a gf

You have literally 3 billion potential partners in the world

Gays have less than 5% of that

Fucking KYS you pathetic permavirgin soggy cunt

>talking to thicc girl
>we hit ot off
>suddenly stops talking to me
>ur too good for me, im scared

i don't give a fuck about marriage. i miss my fucking ex though and i hate being alone during the holidays/my birthday. 6 years together. miss her family too. really good people.
1 year, 3 months, and 4 days. i'll get over her some day.

>ex gf breaks up with me
>her dad txt 2 days later....we...were still watch the game together right bro?
>hang out. Still chill
>still friends with her day

Chill guy

but that's a good thing, faggot

Date the dad
> tfw no dad to 'watch the game with'

trust me i know i need to chill. it's fucking hard for me, probably cause i'm already depressed/cynical as fuck and the thought of getting close to someone and having a meaningful relationship still seems like bs.
she wants to be friends with me. i don't really have any negative feelings toward her. the break up sucked but i understand why. she was my best friend but i don't want to be just friends after all that time together. plus seeing her with someone else would suck. i guess i'm selfish because i want her to be happy but i want to be happy to.
i'm glad you were able to remain friends with your ex's dad though that's cool af. i might take my exes mom out to dinner or something. she's a nice lady. plus like 90+% of their family lives in other countries so we were close and i was treated like family, more-so than my own family.

fuck marrying man. just make money and date legal teens who are money hungry. as long as you know how to play the game youll win

All my married friends are miserable.

>half the population is marriage material
'No' lots are too young or too old, lots are taken, 99% live nowhere near me

>you have 3 billion potential partners
This is 100% wrong.
Remove
>Everyone outside a 100 mile radius
>everyone not 17-29
>anyone in a relationship
>blacks, Mexicans, poo in loos, unless they're all mixed
>sjw feminazis
>Other issues

Probably leaves you with a few thousand at most depending on where you live.

Good goyim

Guys i'm nervous as fuck, i need to go on my first date after my ex like a year back.

I met this girl on new years eve, i fucked it up every fucking way imaginable with her, but i managed to salvage a date.

Im so fucking afraid i'll make a fool of myself again, my ego can't take shit like that again.

Any tips on how to stay calm, what to talk about, i know if i want something w her i need to seal the deal tonight, fuck me bros i haven't been this nervous in ages.

How the fuck do you guys have such a hard time with women? Do you have absolutely 0 confidence?

What kind of a board is this? You should be having sex at least somewhat regularly if you have a decent personality and aren't hideous...

>Do you have absolutely 0 confidence?
yes

Is there anyone u actually know personally that you would switch lives with in an instant? If so then copy what they're doing

What's the problem? What is the fear?

Go out and try talking to women, you'll see it's alright and build your confidence. Better yet, go to a club where it doesn't fucking matter what happens and try talking / dancing with some. If you do this when you're drunk you'll surely give even less of a shit and it'll be alright.

This

I'm a solid 5.5 but have absolutely no social skills.

Watch RSD on youtube fag

not the guy but i personally don't have trouble talking to girls normally or flirting, but when i like a girl and want something more w her, i just fucking spill my spaghetti like a fucking retard

good manga, recommended Veeky Forums read

You will bag one eventually if you keep improving and put yourself out there. From a series of passionless relationships I had given up on love for years. Now I'm going to wife the thick ass latina I've been seeing prolly. Was convinced love wasn't real until I ran into her.

She loves my forearms. Do your fucking diddlydoos and shrugs boys.

Social skills is practice make perfect and confidence, and the old saying 'act like you know what you're doing' comes into play when it comes to social interaction too.

If you're fit looking you need to just believe in yourself and let that confidence pump through you. Even if you just fucking fake confidence to see how it goes, you'll see it works.

>best friend lives literally steps away from me
>he's married with a kid on the way
>can never hang out

Fuck marriage, seriously. While you legally may enjoy some benefits which otherwise you would not (taxes, access to your partner while she or he is hospitalised, etc.), it's just a huge scam and waste of time and money.

You can be perfectly happy without it. Most marriages end in divorce anyhow. Even if you love your wife or husband, it's impossible to predict if it'll stay this way for decades to come. If you eventually separate, there won't be legal shit like alimony and custody to fight over, and most people get fed up with each other over time (which is perfectly natural). Also, most people (even the ones you happen to love unconditionally) can turn out to be huge cunts that will backstab you at the first opportunity if it's beneficial to them.

Just don't, it's not even remotely worth it.

>my ego can't take shit like that again
now that is the wrong attitude, your ego can take probably much much more, just don't view her as some kind of last hope, approach her as if you were having a date every fucking day of the week, casual

I know practice makes perfect but it's so bad I can't even begin. I also live with mommy. Literally social reject.

I ran these calculations once and estimated there to be around 2.7 guys in my whole small country that would make a good life partner.

Considering suicide everyday.

>I marry a girl
>Make a kid
>wish I could back to single life

Nobody talked about anything being marriage material, just the fact that as a hetero you can go up to anyone and with 95% certainty they will match your orientation. If I had those odds I would have had dozens more partners and probably be in a long term marriage by now.

Not getting a gf or not getting laid with those odds are absolutely pathetic and the person should kill themselves.

Yes I'm fucking mad because you guys are throwing such good odds out the window. Just pick a girl and talk to them for starters, fucking hell. Why is it so difficult for you?

Even so, that's like 100 to 200 times more potential partners than gays. If you're into relationships the number is 1% of that.

Made a typo
>10 to 20 times

Do you have a job? Are you at least saving to get away from your mum's house?

If not, the only two ways to save yourself here is either be so ripped the girls don't care and just want to ride that shit into the sunset. Normally the other option is to have a personality that girls like, but you've already said you don't...

Have you been on tinder and all the usual dating sites? This gives you essentially dry runs at speaking to girls, and going on dates. Fuck, the more dates you go on the better you're going to get at it.

I recognize this feeling

I makes 55k+ a year and started saving almost 60% of my annual income. But I live in California, it's expensive to move out.

No tinder because I have 0 pictures in social settings. I'm debating hiring a photographer.

Just an addon to this OP, I find that most men who struggle to find a girl are also simply aiming too high.

If you're a bit of a social reject, and ugly, you're gonna have to swallow the bitter pill and accept you're not going to be banging that fucking stunning gym girl...I fucking guarantee you there will be a bit uglier girls out there who will like you. There will even be equally as awkward girls to you out there, you might get on.

No doubt all of your current situation is contributing to your low confidence.

Once you've got your own place and you're being your own man, you'll get a bit of confidence from that. You've got the money, you've got the place, you've got the body (assuming you do since you're on Veeky Forums ya big twat)

Yeah finding a partner is rare although sex is pretty easy when you want it. But it's pretty discouraging to realize your odds are between 0,05 - 5% compared to 95%.

That 5% is probably closer to 10% in reality, but I don't count the discreets and closet cases and others into the number.

kys faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=DZDitYEk7eA

>mad permavirgin detected

3 billion girls and you still can't manage to bang one huh, kys

>complaining about being a subhuman
you fucking fags need to die holy shit

>met girl 2 weeks ago
>made out
>had sex couple of days ago
>she's fresh out of a relationship

am i the faggot who's giving her physical attention?

>she wants to get to know me better
>doesn't want to give up on what she's having with me
>wants to be single
>i ignited her lust for sex again after 6 months of not having it in her past relationship

guys?
please send help

Keep fucking but don't catch feelings. Sounds like a textbook thot.

Who cares about the future at this point anyways not like this planet is gonna hold be able to support 20 billion people and the global warming is fucking us slowly, resources are running out but making money is more important than doing something about it. Why bring a new generation into this world when they will be fucked anyways. You also can't trust women these days a wise man once said "These hoes ain't loyal." and that's sadly how it is, "feminism" fucked us guys who had traditional values.

>Getting into something with 50%+ divorce rate
Bad business deal breh.

> muh male and female psychologies are exactly the same

>population around 7billion
>3 billion females
>4 billion males
>1 billion males remaining
>"everyone can get a gf faggot just bee urself"

Thanks bro i'll try my best to keep cool

>100 mile radius
Try travelling, for fucks sake. Drumf hasnt built his fucking wall yet.

>traveling to find a wife
Lmao wtf dude.

I think my mom's dislike of men on the whole and attempts to push feminism on me inadvertently stunted me sexually. Should I try to talk to her about it?

There are slightly more women in my country than man(0.5-1% I think), not a problem for me.
Chinese are fucked thought

>childhood friend graduated from uni last year, got a good job lined up and is moving to another country with his cute gf
>im still a neet living with my parents

plz

>nihilism
>global warming
>overpopulation
>resources running out
>having kids is bad for the kids
>hating women
Congratulations! you fell for every single anti-white birthing rates meme!

Enjoy the schadenfreud as their wives become fat demanding harpies while you stay aesthetic

I had an awesome gf but she was as crazy as me
I used to slay but nowadays i just find normie women boring as fuck to even talk to

Tfw no fwb to do anal, mdma and do crazy life threatening shit with

>Have gf im in love with
>been on and off with her for 4 years
>been back together for a while
>she gets depression
>absolutely no sex drive
>medicine makes it even worse, but now shes also emotionless
>turning 27 soon
>really thought we'd end up married
>she was the perfect girl before the depression
>trying everything i can to help her but ultimately she has to help herself
>Getting a new job soon and lowkey hoping there are cute single girls there
>Dont wanna leave my girl but its been a month without sex now and Im not marrying her like this.

>friends without GFs are gamers that hate going out
>friends with GF's have GF's with few to none female friends, even fewer single ones

Fuck, I'm one click away from a mail order bride at this point.

>implying girls settle for equals
Your Point of lowering the standards is still valid. If you have low chances of on bettering yourself and your finances tremendously before, say, 35, swallowing the extremely bitter ugly girl pill becomes a given. So either get it on or kill your soul. Might be a relief though. Booze all day, living like a redneck, no need to give any shit whatsoever, etc

This, what a fucked up gay defatist

when I marry my grill it will be in name of the catholic church only. fuck a government.

>attempt to talk to girls
>chuckle of laugh after i approach them or before the words even leave my mouth
Today marks the third time this has consecutivly happened. Im losing hope brehs

Are you me? It fucking sucks man.

Shit, how old are you?

I picked up a chick on a party one time only to black out on the shitter a couple of hours later.

Fucked her on the second date after the party. You'll be fine

found the mail order bride shill.

pls mate dont fall for the marriage meme

shut up faggot, youre worrying too much. I havent dated in 3 years. a date is just the equivalent of dogs sniffing ass. it means nothing.

Ya except fags will fuck another fag. there isnt any dating game except after.

fudgepackers at their finest. no sense of reality.

>tfw cant get over her

l-london?

t. Schlomo&Chaim Divorce Attorneys

Who hurt you fellow gaybro?

have you tried actually talking to her?
tried to encourage her to get help?
you have physical needs and she deserves to be her old self.

>26 year old kissless virgin
>never asked a girl on a date
>never masturbate
>don't care at all about not having a girlfriend
>such a permavirgin autist anyway that just talking to girls i think are cute or lightly touching one makes my dick twitch

i am unsalvagable. there is no point in me trying.

Jesus user wtf, you ever considered just going for it?

going for what

just trying to get with someone, experiencing something with the opposite sex

nah i havent. im a completely worthless individual, i offer nothing to girls. none have ever shown interest in me, and they have no reason to. really my life situation makes me not even want to try. it already humiliates me enough that even just fucking TALKING to girls twitches me a bit, actually kissing one or something would be completely off the chain humiliation

i also dont forsee myself ever going for a prostitute or anything like that

Speaking to a woman anyway? You're never going to improve yourself if you don't start.

I'll give you a secret about women from somebody who's gay, women will be completely open to being your friend if you go in with no intention of trying to date them. You make friends with women to get them to hook you up with their friends so you have a shoe in the door.
That or never be a passive cuck around them, if they ask you for stuff whether you do it or not you can say stuff like "Shouldn't you have a bf for this kind of thing?" Or something so they know they can't just get you to do what they want.

Having an attitude like that shows and it's a significant part of why you won't ever get anywhere.
If you don't think you have anything of worth, make yourself worth something and go from there. Being defeatist or nihilistic is only going to lead you down into depression.

WHY DON"T YOU CARE ABOUT THE GAYS

THEY HAVE IT SO HARD

>im a virgin
gets em everytime

Agree what the fuck is this
>no no you be FRIENDS with them then THEY will pity you and pawn you off on their friends

That's fucking sad.

Honestly, the best trick that has worked for me is to talk to women like they're Bros. Be casual and don't act like a nervous faggot. They're just like Bros, except they have pussies. If she likes you, any stupid little unfunny joke you make, she'll laugh at. If you got a date. You're pretty much going to fuck her guaranteed.

This is it. So many people are getting caught up thinking you need to be so different around girls.

Just take the piss, be silly, the girls will get a laugh and they'll see you've got a bit of confidence about you.

Stop acting like they're super special and a different animal, just fucking act normal and be confident about it.

>My masters program is too fucking hard and im slowly failing it
>Didnt get accepted into the other masters program i really wanted
>Cant leave the masters program since it will take my financial income(Danish boy)

>Have a sweet girlfriend
>She cooks for me
>Keeps telling me i should move in with her(Dont feel like i can leave my friend)
>Just got an easy job at my local gym
>Membership is now free

Mixed feelings...

Atleast you're lifting

What is within that seeping darkness under the desk?

>He works out alone instead of having 7 kids and working out with each of then religiously in his giant home gym
>He doesn't get the joy of not only getting big, but seeing his sons get big too
>He doesn't have an entire squad of huge jackedmen sons for when the race war comes

>Gf doesn't have sex drive
>This means you don't get sex
Wat?
I don't care if my girl is depressed, angry, sleeping, or sick, I still get my dick wet any time I feel like it