Holy shit, this guy is like Scooby before he turned into a condescending autist. Wish I saw his stuff sooner...

Holy shit, this guy is like Scooby before he turned into a condescending autist. Wish I saw his stuff sooner. He's also more charismatic

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t0_lZGmo9ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some of the exercises he shows are meme-tier shit, but like 95% of the time he gives solid advice.

He's the most knowledgeable guy on youtube, but i recommend not doing any of his meme exercise(such as the chest shrug), and instead search on youtube [exercise name] athleanx if you want to correct your form on any exercise

JUST LIKE SCOOBERT

>YOU'RE DOING IT WROOOOONG FAGGOT
>YOU'RE GONNA HURT YOURSELF SO BAD
>Mmm now watch me workout... so that doesn't happen, of course
>Alright so as you can see [making meme adjustment] will save your life so feel free to thank me in the comments after you've subscribed
Well just let me put my silken gloves on in case the bar gives me callouses and wrap every other square inch of my body in bubble wrap in case I accidentally bruise my gains, you fucking carebear

Dudes got a real professionals job so I think what he says is valid. Don't know why you cunts haven't been listening to him for years. These other clowns are just running out of their basements

i enjoy his videos - solid advice.

any opinions on damien patrick?
i don't care if he's natty or not - his supersets seem to work for me

The dude literally shows you on a physical replica skeleton what your bones are doing when you're executing lifts, it's a ridiculous simplification to equate it to just putting on gloves.

how do you keep your hairline look at this fucker he has some nice hair

I saw his squat form and never watched another one of his videos after that.

His knees are fucked up because of his flatfeet, what do you expect?

Athleanx?

I was watching his videos yesterday. I like his stuff. I love the dry humor.

No, this is Jeremy Jahns after he started lifting

I pretty much agree with with everyone else in this thread. Sometimes he comes up with meme lifts and uses click bait titles a lot, but the majority of is content is great.

He shows a shoulder superset in one video that's now a staple of my shoulder work, pretty much the only thing that gives me shoulder doms

I was planning on buying his max size program this month. Anyone has gone through it? I see a lot of people on (((reddit))) praise it.

literally made more progress in the last 2 months after watching his videos, than about an entire year before

he needs to train his neck, makes everything look worthless

He's the GOAT fitness YouTuber. He's one of the only guys that shit on keto as a dumb meme diet.

You need to have a very annoying voice though it seems

He's been making really good content for a youtube guy. I mean, you can't blame the guy for having clickbait titles and the occasional meme-tier video, it's how you stay alive on youtube. Despite that, he makes mostly good stuff.

100% he is anally molesting Jesse.

>Use of the word "meme-tier"
>Using meme to criticize a meme

Why not try to develop your vocabulary a little more? The guy has a Masters in Physical Therapy and his videos are produced with the angle of of you giving viewers optimal health specifications for muscle growth.

In before:

>But "muh steroids"
>Who cares about being healthy, OMGVEGANFAGLOL

His meme tier exercises are simply designed as a way to minimise injury risk and to promote what he calls athleticism. His goal isn't to make you as bulging hulk, just to safely learn how to use each muscle appropriately

Scooby's a dick now? What happened?

Scooby is a homosexual.

Legit, like Scott Herman.

Not necessarily saying you're wrong but do you fucking know where you are?
Alternatively, Jesse pls go.
>NON-NEGOTIABLE

My only complaint is that his experience is geared towards professional athletes and his programs, and some of his advise, are consequently useless for beginners or intermediates.

quads confirm

You can't post on Veeky Forums unless you're a world class athlete.

so?

NON-NEGOTIABLE

>Masters in Physical Therapy

You can't technically have a masters in PT. You can get a bachelor, but after that you need to choose what to do next. Either go for a sports oriented route, which is what he did, or got to medical school and be an intern to get a licence as a Physical Therapist.

Obviously, persuing a sport science career is dumb as fuck 'cause everyone is doing it, but hey! Appealing to the ignorant masses through Youtube can earn you millions!

Jokes aside, Jeff was already in a good position before youtubing. Heck, he became a trainer for the new york yankees.

Physical Therapy is stupid to pursue?

(((you)))

Depending on what you choose in PT. As I said, sports science is dumb as hell, but I think that's what Jeff did and he's doing pretty good himself.

Overall being a PT gives you incredible knowledge on biomechanics, regardless of what you choose. I'm a student in Orthopedic PT, which gives you an insight into the musculoskeletal system. I'm not an expert into sports mechanis, like Jeff, but most of what he says makes a lot of sense to me, especially when he gives you examples on what the skeletal system is doing when you work out.

I was pursuing a certification/degree to be a PTA. Just want to make sure I don't fuck myself over job wise.

Daily reminder he's 172 cm

What vid is that
I want to feel shoulder doms

youtu.be/t0_lZGmo9ag

Doing this a 3 times through after a workout with some heavier ohp and bench press exercises does it for me. Only only use around 5-7kg for it

GALF