Help me bros

Gf just broke up with me and i don´t know how to handle it, i drove her away like i do with everyone that get too close

I do that too, but that's because I want a beautiful gf and all my ex's were fairly average

I feel like i just deserve this

Are you me?

what hebbend my d00d?

She just started ignoring me, and when i confronted her about it she said i had been ignoring her for a year.

This always happens and i don´t know how to deal with it.

Were you actually ignoring her? Or just not initiating conversation etc?

She initiated more than i did, she also got really angry if i didn´t respond within minutes

were y'all seeing each other for a year?
was this type of response typical for her, or came with time?

It just came with time, she was jolly at first but then things started taking this turn.

Are you a typically introverted individual?
In a week how often would you see each other or talk?

dude I feel it, pretty sure mines cheating on me
can't break up with her till she pays back the money she owes me

Typically introverted, we´d see each other every other day at the least but i never stayed at her place much. She would ask me to meet her and when i started to go home she would call me an asshole for leaving.

Pretty sure she started seeing some other guy she´s working with like a month ago or something.

Honestly my dude, shit sounds like it was headed for this ending.

Sometimes people don't mesh but they make do with what they have at the time. I've been there and been through it mein bruder. It sucks. Especially the being dumped part.

Honestly though, did you really love her? And her you?

I doubt she loved me she never even introduced me to her family, i loved her though.Thanks for being there for me brother.

no worries Veeky Forums has been here for me countless times, the cycle demands it

If you really love someone, even though you don't say it you can show it. I'm not saying take her shopping or trendy bs like that, but show and interest in her and the path she's on. Do things with her other than impaling her with your salami staff.

Were you dating?(Going out to places etc as a couple) Or doing the FWB route?

I tried to show interest in her hobbies, i helped her with her homework countless times and stayed up when she had to work late but we rarely went out on a date. We both have tight schedules but i could have done more. She insisted we weren´t dating but just fucking around.

I want her to be the bad guy so much but i know this is mostly my fault.

My Man, sometimes they just want the company and nothing more. As shitty as it sounds and feels some are just like that.

How old was she? Are you around the same age?

She´s 27 i´m 3 years younger

>mfw im addicted to fucking other guys gfs
>never pursue a relationship
>knowing that the gf has a bf and is fucking me is a huge turn on
>two girls i have been fucking broke uo with their bfs to be with me
>ghost them until they start sending me nudes on snapchat
>post the nudes on /b/ and mastebate
>ignore the roasties and move onto other women

Been there it feels better on that end but it´s always ended in ruins for me.

except for the nudes part i´m not about posting pictures i was sent in private.

Never get attached user. Keep the flings short or otherwise you start to feel sentimental, it nearly fucked me over in the beginning too. Never fuck people you have to see regularly (class, work etc.) as it will affect your daily life regularly, plus people will figure it out eventually what you're up to.

it gets easier breh. coming up on 2 months since my gf left me. we still talk often but I doubt it's going to have a happy ending. best thing to do is keep busy and keep putting one foot in front of another. don't suppress shit or disregard your emotion as you feel it.

as annoying as it is to hear, it gets easier. one day you wake up and kinda just realise over breakfast that you feel pretty good.

Can´t wait for that feel to kick in. On the other hand i´m free to start pinning it´s just too bad i can´t run a train on her while im on the cycle.

I guess it depends on how special you both made it. As in if you both spoke about long term stuff, how much you said to each other loved one another, etc.
I dated this girl when I was 17-18 and we were crazy for each other. First real gf, took each others virginity, we had a lot of fun... She broke up after a year, it's been 6 years and I still miss her at times. But it does get better, you just gotta concentrate on yourself. Wish I could tell you how it all went down but you gotta experience it. And be thankful that something made you feel what you felt because you realise you can make that feeling happen again, it just depends on if you let yourself or not.
Good luck user

Mmkay, kinda makes sense meow in a good way. We're around the same age you and I. About two years ago If found myself in a similar scenario.

Girls like attention and each has their own definition of what that is to them, as does anyone really. As we get older we all have our own ways of seeking out and obtaining it. Herein lies the quest. Learn to listen, watch and nudge.

Listen, to what she says to you. Think it over as well, some girls like to bs and banter with small talk. Other times they are looking for input and affirmation.

Watch, how she acts through mannerisms and daily life. Learn to pick up when she's having an off day or if something is out of place, and just ask. More often than not there will be, and this is where you refer back to the above step.

Nudge, just let her know you're there for her. Just do things, no matter how small. Doesn't need to be a gift, but more of a gesture. Initiate, ask how the day is going and whatever else comes to mind. Speaking from the heart works best as cheesy as that sounds, you'll know what to say.

that old adage of, 'if you love a flower don't pick it. Water it everyday' is my mantra

What I'm trying to say is sometimes you need to know when to put in that extra effort, like trying to smoke a PR. But at the same time knowing when your efforts are being wasted and reciprocating anything back to you (repping anything +12)

Was that a supertrooper reference?

Thanks man, she hardly talked about long term stuff she just wanted things to stay in place but still wanted the attention that came with a long term commitment

For those that want to know how it went down tonight.
I was going to the gym with my brother when i decided to talk to her and convince her to join us.
This quickly led to her accussing me of never wanting to be around her or hang out with her.
(I took her to the gym regularly and if i wasn´t constantly near her she would get angry.)
She referenced this and one thing led to another and she told me she couldn´t trust me not to revert back to the way i was (shutting her out and not initiating conversation). For the past 2 months i´ve been initiating conversation and showing her attention but she responds with one line messages or says she´s going to see other people or that she´s busy. At this point in the conversation she starts telling me that i always had to try and never wanted to hang out with her. At this point i pour my heart out to her about how i want to be with her but she just responds with "i care alot about you". I start ignoring her and decide to start lifting with my brother. When i look back at the phone i have like 10 messages how i treated her like shit and that i never showed her any affection or attention. I shrug it off as one of her fits (she´s done this before) but she tells me that i´ve always been an asshole to her which i respond with that i really do care for her and ask her why i´ve never met her family. She responds that it´s because i never make time for her and that she shouldn´t have to cater to my needs. At this point i´m practically crying in the gym. I get home and she says it´s over. I play a couple of games with my brother and start this thread. Thank you guys for giving me advice in my time of need you truly are my brothers.

Sorry for the long post i´m new to this board and don´t know how to greentext properly.

Don't be afraid to set boundaries. Instead of wandering around wondering how things will be, or trying to do "the right thing" like a weakling, simply decide how you want it and act on it! We are not responsible for other people's feelings which does not follow any rules and therefore can not be neither anticipated nor controlled. Offer your love and set your terms, a relationship is a contract, not an ownership and a slavery. Do this, and find harmony. If she does not agree with this way of coexisting, she lacks the maturity you really want and require. You are allowed to have it the way you want. You are a man. The woman you want must know this, and the right one will, and she will respect and desire you for it. LOVE is simply the meeting of compatible terms creating the sweetness we yearn for. Good luck, user

No worries. It's Saul Goodman. That's what late night Veeky Forums is for. That and how one enhances their Volkisch Aura to appease the gain gods.
(also > and " " makes greentext put " before the arrow and " at the end)

As I said before I found myself in the same situation a few years back with a chick ~3 years older. Though I'm a believer in age only being a number to a degree.
">at last day of 3 day summer music festival"
">haven't hit any homers, feeling bummed"
">hit it off with one chick out of the blue, like hard"
">end up messing around for the rest of summer"
">call eachother every other day/facetime" ">end the summer by going to another festival together"
">holdontoyourbutts.jpeg"
">spidey senses begin to tingle, something off"
">ask but only get the 'oh nothing reply' "
">ffwd to end of 3day festival driving home, she doesnt say a word on the drive back ~11hrs"
">get back home ssdd, shes packs and leaves the next day"
">messages me almost a week later 'sorry user, am back with ex-user meow' "
">feelsbatman.png"
">feel the expanse of the void within, I become the night"
">feel like shit for a month and a bit"
">take the feels and transmute them into gains, soul&swole gains"
">realize such is life, and that sometimes throwing money in a well is really just a waste of money"
">learn to move past and leave baggage with the problem"

Luckily the cord was yanked before any true feels manifested, didn't change the level of zucc.

Don't get too caught up in the emotional shitstorm others surround themselves with. Better to learn how to navigate the "Shit Winds" Rick. Though the winds may change the shit is eternal.

>gives greentext tip
>fucks up own green text

sorry forgot you just need the > arrow. Pls forgive me senpai

If i could hug you i would. Thanks for sharing man. It´s all about finding the right partner, the one who fits you. Someone who agrees with your views but also challenges them and makes you better. Someone who sees that you´re a person and you have needs. Someone who wants you for who you are. I think i realized this over the course of this thread. Thanks for being with me on this journey.

Thanks for being with me bros. I love you. Go forth and make the weights your bitch and the universe your kingdom. If you´re ever in doubt or ever need anything i´ll be with you in your hearts.
user out.

we are always with eachother; through the air we breath and the gains we earn
DEUS VULT