Vegan

Ok Veeky Forums when I was a meat eater I was consumed with alcohol and fast food. Spent most of my time on /b/ Now im Vegan and getting fit again I found Veeky Forums Never been here before say hello ask me anything
GO VEGAN!

How many piss bottles do you knock down on your way to the kitchen to get your veggie tendies ?

>GO VEGAN!
No thanks

My food shits in yours

give me one reason to keep taking care of pigs, sheeps and cows if I go vegan

fpbp /thread checked
>inb4 u cant /thread...
kys OP you massive cocksucking faggot

Wait... when you consumed meat... you also consumed a lot of junk food and booze... and wasted your time on imageboards... but the MEAT was the problem?

Holy fuck, vegan logic looks so strange from outside their echo chamber

>Spent most of my time on /b/ Now im Vegan and getting fit again I found Veeky Forums
did becoming vegan unlocked part of your brain that made you unable to look at the others boards ?

When I was vegan I was really overweight and unfit.
Now I'm still vegan, but down 25lbs so far and making gains.

Don't make us look stupid OP.

>When one of your most prominent e-celebs is an animal abusing sociopath who made a video of his grandfather dying while saying "this is what happens when you eat meat".
The ABSOLUTE STATE of Veganism

Thanks for the bump

You look stupid by living.

Maybe 2018 can finally be the year of the vegan holocaust

epic

good lad.

join the club

discord.gg/jzJaEA

>be retarded enough to get fat
>be retarded enough to go on a vegan diet
>loose weigh cause of malnourished diet
>see ? beganism is good :DD
>go on a brazillian dog contest forum and tell other veggiecucks not to be stupid

wew lad the irony

Veganism has peaked and in now on the decline.

Here are the reasons why:

1. Meat is a great nutrient for the active person

2. Every Vegan advocate is a retarded cuck

I can't stress the second point enough.

steroids.

>free the slaves
>slaves all die
M-meatcucks btfo

Can we have the vegan hunger games?
Just shut them in a cell, with no food, and with steak knives, and watch who will start eating their cell mates first.

>that desperate to be eaten in the ass

>Be vegetarian since being about two years old.
>Shitty parents let me do what I want, so, being a dumb kid, I decided that I didn't want to eat animals.
>People mock and ridicule me for being a vegetarian for years.
>Around 2010/11 people start converting enmass to vegetarian and fucking vegan diets all of a sudden, everyone thinks I'm cool and ahead of the times.
>Meanwhile, all of these fucking idiots who are becoming vegetarians and vegans end up severely reducing their dietary choices, and putting themselves in the shitty position I put myself in as a child, and their gains are drained.
What the fuck happened Veeky Forums? Why would anyone want to be vegetarian or vegan? It's fucking stupid. Stop it.

umad?

he's natty

post pic

If you can't eat eggs that also means you're against abortion right?