Have amazing workout, push self to the limit, break PRs

>Have amazing workout, push self to the limit, break PRs
>Have sex scheduled next day
>Exhausted, DOMS
>Ass, shoulders, and hamstrings weak

How do you guys deal with this problem?

By not being a little bitch

By not having contact with women

You could try not being such a huge faggot.
Do you eat enough, get enough protein, healthy sleep, etc.?
Consider taking creatine AFTER your workout for improved regeneration, also of course magnesium and glutamine and caseine before going to sleep.

Need more test, only way is to put a bullet in your head and hope for better stats on the reroll.

getting blood flowing into the muscles with doms can help alleviate alot of it. Foam roll + light exercising helps (work up a light sweat and use the muscles u have doms in).

Dont train to failure

if i know that i'll have a heavy sex session the next day i take into consideration in my training by reducing a little bit of volume

5 minutes foam rolling and 20 minutes of a light cardio (even fast walking on a treadmill) type activity after the heavy lifts will reduce the length and intensity of your DOMS.

wish I could say I knew of a magic pill for it but its just a little more time

yeah, other than this type of stuff: If i get severe doms from shit i usually don't get severe doms from it just means that my sleep or diet is lacking

>making excuses

Man the fuck up and put your dick in her anyway

>allowing a woman to literally steal your gains
Never gonna make it.

>Have sex scheduled next day

Y-yeah, I do this often...

Every time I fuck my gf prone bone style I get a hamstring cramp when I cum and it's pretty much the worst shit imaginable

Worst part is I stretch my hamstrings and can do the front splits so it's just something about that position

I had a 3some after running the VLM last year in 3.15. Man up

>sex scheduled
doing our duty to the party I see

Make her do most of the work, obviously. It's her privilege to be with me anyway.

I'm actually in the same boat so if you find anything out, hmu

This, i always let her ride me first. She's got nothing on me and is screaming, twitching, and latched to me. Then i flip her over, put her on her hands and knees and doggy style pound her until she passes out. Then if i feel like it i cum.

Kek, I just find this so outlandish. Who schedules sex? Like:
>9am meet John by for paper
>11am talk to Stacy about the tax overhaul
>2pm remember to print memos
>3pm sex
>5pm make sure returns were filed
>7pm date w/Jeff

Define making it.