So lads, what is the best way to build traps without shrugs?

So lads, what is the best way to build traps without shrugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/BWPullup.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cleans

Deadlifts. Make sure you shrug at the top though.

Zercher barbell movements

Inverted shrugs on rings

Reverse behind the neck zercher shrug block pulls with minibands and chains

Rack pulls above the knee. I'm not even memeing here

>what is the best way to build traps without the best exercise that builds traps

this while bloatmaxxxxing

how often to do shrugs brehs?

Strict form pullups. My traps are on point because of them

Might as well do clean pulls and if you do clean pulls you might as well do full cleans or power cleans.

I think you should google what muscles a pullup works.

Hint: it doesnt use traps at all

exrx.net/WeightExercises/LatissimusDorsi/BWPullup.html
>trapezius, lower
>trapezius, middle

Wrong. If you do full rom and keep your shoulders back when you reach the top, which you should, you absolutely use traps.

Are you trying to do it the hard way? Overloaded cheat shrugs (heavier than you can deadlift) are the best upper and mid trap builder there is.

Its a supporting muscle you fucking retards. Read a book on anatomy or something, just please cure your retardation.

Heavy pull/shrug variations. Facepulls are also underrated.

first you said it doesnt use traps at all now its a supporting muscle, and WE'RE to read the anatomy textbook

When you do a benchpress do you say it uses lats? It is a supporting muscle but Nobody benchpresses for lats for the same reason you dont pullup for traps. How retarded can one be holy fuck

Once every 3 days. Or rather twice a week, since I dont work out on Sundays.

It's just someone with no real training experience trying to pretend they know what they're talking about. 90% of people on fitness forums are like this.

but you literally cant bench shit with non existent lats

So user, it's traps you're after?

Either way, OP was asking about upper traps as inferred by his picture, which won't be worked in pullups and won't contribute much at all. Not the goal post moving dummy that was arguing, but everyone knows people are talking about upper traps when referencing traps, and lower/mid traps when talking about back thiccness.

>without shrugs
the fuck is wrong with shrugs man?
they're my favorite to end the gym sessions with
i find they give my weak ass forearms that last extra strain too.

Alex, pls go

pulls