Food

I'm cooking right now.

What have you eaten today?
Do you count your calories?
Follow a diet?
Favorite food?

Putting in some black beans for some extra protein.

Adding some tomato sauce

>Got home from gym and I made an egg white omelette with homemade turkey chili, little cheese, 2.8oz of avocado and a little red onion and hot sauce for kick. Washed down with a couple cups of coffee. (519kcal)
>Yes
>Just calorie restriction and low carbs and avoid sugar.
>Burritos, haven't had one in a month or so now.

Made yesterday some curry chicken with bellpeppers, onions, pineapple and chicken stock.

Can of salmon
Yes, 560 for that
Not by choice, I just absorb fructose or any of it's disaccharides
This bread, toasted

*Can't absorb

Adding some leftover rice from two days ago (otherwise I will never eat it)
>burrito
That's what I'm making

2 1/2 pound bean and cheese burritos from Del Taco
1oz of sunflower seeds
1 can tuna
2 frozen bananas
Glass of almond milk
I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a slow cooker but have no idea what to make. Everything I've made so far has just been chicken with salsa thrown in.

Are you Dutch? Kanker homo

Slow cooker is the supreme food making tool, leave shit cooking all day after you just throw ingredients in there.
>Turkey chili
>Beef Stew
>Shredded bbq chicken or pork
You can use the leanest meat possible but it'll still come out tender and delicious.

Looks pretty good, just veggies beans and rice?

Warming the tortillas
Fug, I wanted to stay anoniem maar je hebt me ontmaskerd.

1x big tasty
2x double cheeseburger
2x double filet o fish
1x baked fries
1.5 liters of milk

where did you get your tortillas

Jup
From the supermarket (not whole wheat though :-( )

>What have you eaten today?
nothing but a cup of coffee and water

>Do you count your calories?
not currently since my intake is supposed to be next to none

>Follow a diet?
snake diet.

>Favorite food?
fucking everything.

I had a couple of eggs and a protein shake. I really need to learn to cook. The most I do is throw chicken in the oven and it comes out flavorless no matter what I put on it. Luckily my mom and grandma were awful cooks so I can eat any flavorless trash.

bro you can make almost anything in a slow cooker. if you arent a fat fuck and can afford the calories do this....

small can cream of chicken, small can cream of mushroom, cooked diced chicken,
add all ingredients and cover with a can of water. let cook for a 2 hours, stirring occasionally. after the 2 hours take a can of raw pillsbury grands biscuits. make tiny little balls of dough no bigger than a quarter. straight up drop them into the mixture. let cook for another hour then serve. you just made awesome chicken and dumplings.

instead of the dumplings you can also add diced carrots, onions, celery, mushrooms, and potatoes from the start. then ladle into a bowl and serve with the cooked biscuits for a nice pot pie type dish.

Cooking ain't that hard, look at the delicious burrito I made using simple ingredients. You just need to learn how to make some staple foods and modify them with some creativity.

best advice id give is think of simple dishes that you like and just start cooking them at least once a week. for me back in my college years it was chicken parm. eventually i developed my own recipe/style and its a huge hit.

and as cringe worthy as this faggoty comic is, the chili recipe itself is pretty great and an awesome way to introduce people to cooking since they have to brown the beef, chop the vegetables and cook separately, and season etc.

Hehe ziet er goed uit