He hopes to get ripped so he can impress that girl he hasnt talked to in a year and she will say something like "OMG...

>he hopes to get ripped so he can impress that girl he hasnt talked to in a year and she will say something like "OMG user wtf happened youre so hot now..."

please tell me you don't actually do this...

okay, i wont tell you...

i said tell me you dont, not dont tell me you do

but i cant

it worked for me =/

Mfw i trained for looking good for myself
Mfw what OP says happened to me except for with all of my classmates including the girls
Mfw it felt 10x better because i didnt aim for it, but it just happened

There’s only two possibilities unfortunately

1. It works and said user has some fun with the oneitis before learning that gains alone won’t make her stay with you ie don’t lift for girls

2. You get rejected and learn to not lift for girls

Literally doing this exact thing.

Haven't spoken to her since November 2016.

She was definitely into me but I let it drag out until she got bored because I had a gf and was scared she would use my finger to unlock my phone in my sleep and read the messages so I kept it as innocent as possible... She was definitely DTF though and kept sending me selfies every day even though I sent none back.

She got bored and stopped messaging me. I tried to say hey a few times but the conversation died quickly and I can tell she doesn't want the D anymore.

Been working out and dieting to the extreme ever since. I'm doing it all so that I can one day, hopefully summer 2018, post a shirtless picture to show off my ripped physique.

I'm over half way there. I need about 4lbs of lean mass and need to lose around 10lbs of fat to get to my goal body... I'm very close.

>tfw it might time in perfectly because she turns legal age of consent in my nation soon
>tfw if I actually fucked her a year ago I probably would be in jail right now with rape being so popular on social media

I joined a gym near me the day after a girl told me it wasn't going to work out
I didn't do it because I thought lifting would get her back, but because I needed to do SOMETHING to keep my mind off of her for a few months, and it kinda worked.

that good feel when 14yo is legal in germany even if youre over 21. :3

But user, it worked. my middle school crush totally ignored me but i hooked up with her recently.

even for tourists?

>american thinks when he goes to another country he brings his laws with him

yes even with tourists you fucking mong.

uhhhhhhhhh n-no

I'm irish :(

I heard a story about a tourist in sweden trying to take advantage of the different age of consent law there but ended up being arrested? Just thought I'd ask.

if he did get arrested then it was by his country not by german police.

Only acceptable reason to lift "for girls"

Yes. In the US you can get arrested for travelling to another country to have sex with girls that are underage in the US.

>have gone from obese to thin to halfway Veeky Forums while working same job
>office is mostly women in 30s, some younger interns/some mid-late 20s like me
>mires from women in their 30s and some younger girls in their 20s
>they don't know i secretly fap to giant traps at home.

>focus on strength only
>imagine implausible scenarios happening around the office where only i'm able to do
>all the women in the office whisper to each other how strong i am despite looking average

F-fuck y-you too...

Actually I'm hoping to impress a coworker before I have to move away in 8 months.

Women liking your muscles is just a bonus.

partly. she's a brainy kind of girl and I don't think she gives a fuck about muscles but who knows.

so I like to entertain fantasies of winning her over with my hot solid body but ultimately I'm lifting for myself.

bitches blow me while im hopping in the drop top bm,word is bond son i had that bitch down on my shit like this

us americans truly are the most cucked

I learned this the hard way

Fucking prostitutes abroad is illegal for Swedes.

this actually happened to me but the reaction was from a girl I was indifferent about romantically but we were good friends. it felt nice but maybe she was just happy to see me, I don't know.

I only get fit for the race war

Actually, OP, it's been seven years.

my physical appearance wasn't was she didn't like me,
i asked her out like a pussy

no i lift to scare other men and to intimidate females in positions of authority and to get free things from thots at restaurants, fast food places, groceries and to be able to move things easily by myself and to get extra matches off dating sites

I unironically hope to get ripped so if I run into any of my nemesis's I can ragdoll them.

>She wasn't impressed when I was already ripped
>Slept together a few times
>Was banging other guys as well
>To autist to attract other girls
>Say how we should be serious
>She pulls away
>Was my lack of rear delt development obviously so training that

Also delet pls...

If it's motivation why not