NEO Rumors

> twitter.com/CryptoKirby/status/931649106963042304

Discuss

Neo mining

this
baka head desu senpai
Also, if it is true about BTC mining being banned, the chain dies. I mean dies - dies.

>rumor! the chinese etherium is about to have full chinese integration! Government blah blah! but don't take it from me, a friend told me!

this is fucking retarded

>neo mining

Bithumb would be pretty big though.

That's literally fucking retarded.

Would love it if Binance backdated all my GAS earnings. Sounds unlikely though!

Bittrex***

I follow this guy on twitter and he's always incredibly late to pumps or news. I want this to be true as much as the next ANS holder but I wouln't listen to fuckin crypto kirby

This shit was taken from asian whales who the fuck knows where that faggot got it from

>Neo Rumors

Bitcoin Cash is discussed too, replacing BTC in China which is great.

ETH is discussed too, which is great because ETH is superior to NEO. WHHAT HAS NEO FUCKING DONE?!?!

THERE ARE ALSO NO DECIMAL PLACES IN NEO WHILE ETHEREUM GOES UP TO 18 DECIMAL PLACES.

WHAT THE FUCK. HOW DO YOU BUY A $1 COFFEE WITH NEO? OH YEAH YOU CAN'T

YOU ARE SUCH AN IGNORANT FUCK AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASHADSHASDHASDHASHDHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THIS IDIOT

WHAT DO YOU THINK GAS IS FOR YOU FUCKING DUMB FAGGOT?

"ALERT! X IS GONNA RIP!"

Check "x" and it's up 30% 20 minutes ago. Everytime!

STRONGER THAN BEFORE

I have no idea, WTF is gas? explain to me faggot

neo has ICOs soon

gas is your reward for staking NEO

i can confirm the neo being the only token allowed for chinese icos, my group is certain that it will be added to bithumb because of its massive volume, we are expecting at the very least for it to touch 100$, best case scenerio 300$ (same as eth

Stop loss is set at 0.00479.Time to get comfy.

minus the mining part would this make NEO .1 BTC? higher?

lol scam pnd rumors

priced in

POWERED UP FOR MORE

EVEN UP THE SCORE!!!

ETH has gas too, and staking is coming soon for ETH, and it's accepted in more exchanges. Plus you're not Chinese

now begins the biggest crypto battle of all desu. china vs everyone else

>Unironically taking advice from a twitter post which unironically uses emojis.

No it won't. Other countries (mainly Japan) will pick up where China left off. No one is leaving those profits on the table.

your moms priced in

the rumor is priced in, everyone in now is only in because they think it could happen. once the news hits, and then becomes priced in, it will go up.

you cant say the chinese regulation is priced in already, because it isn't real yet. You can only say the rumor is priced in, if it actually happens then the market will adjust accordingly.

I'm curious how they are going to mine a non-mineable coin like NEO

well then BCH will be the survivor and according to 6h, 1d, and 7d mining average, it is much more profitable to mine the decentralized BCH than centralized blockstream core BTC

plus there is a stronger community behind BCH actually wanting to improve it. BTC people only think about "OMG PRICeS OMG IT IS GOING UP OMG IT IS GOING DOWN'

Thats da big news

NEO gas is different. It can be traded.

Please tell me you are posting anime ironically

>unironically doesn't know what twitter looks like

good taste mate. and yes its looking like the battle lines are being drawn for 2018. a year of battle between china and everyone else.

i literally fomo bought in at 540k

should i hold, or did i get conned

give it to me straight Veeky Forums

PLEASE RESPOND

probs conned try to sell at 510 that what i would do

Just wait... It will go above 600k sat. today

THIS guy probably a NEO and BCH bagholder

ya dun goofed

Listening to to pump n dump chinks is where you went wrong

Best way to short NEO?

F-Fake news

Is most of Japan supporting bitcoin or bitcoin cash? I know they tend to be westaboos and dislike China so I would guess they'd be supporting bitcoin.

Japan love BTC, that why korean pump BCH