Mentioned to my gf that im getting fatter, that I love eating out with her and boozing and cooking...

Mentioned to my gf that im getting fatter, that I love eating out with her and boozing and cooking, but that I am gonna make a diet to drop weight.

She Then told me "youre acting like a girl" to which I called her out for, she has Mentioned before that shes a feminist etc and now she's insulting me implying dieting or eating less is something a woman does... They love their feminism but they want to be sexist when ever they feel like too, they want you to pay for meals, go pick her up and drop her off in your car etc

I feel like I Cant even talk to her about dropping weight because she thinks thats proper for a girl, Why the fuck even talk then If youre gonna be critized for everything?

Now im not even texting her, went radio silence so she knows im not tolerating bs behavior, id rather be someone who gets angry than a Doormat. Thoughts?

>went radio silence so she knows im not tolerating bs behavior

alpha bro move
not girl-like at all

You made the right move, user. Don't let your gf's hypocrisy get in the way of you making healthy decisions about your life.

Thanks bro

Should have went like this:
>you're acting like a girl
>if wanting to be in shape is acting like a girl maybe you should try acting like a girl, too

Why not, its a punishment for bad behavior. Its saying kay im gonna go do my shit without you

Damn thats good. Might use it still

it's a passive-aggressive bitch move usually used by teenage girls

I dont Care, im honestly fed up with it and rather watch a movie and jerk off than hang out with her desu

Sounds like you can't really say "kay im gonna go do my shit without you"

Post boipucci

Its literally as If some women dont want you to be fitter because its dangerous for her, other girls might be interested

I am a woman and literally know NO other woman who are like that. What has happened? What timeline is this? Am I that old? In my world the girls always followed the boys, always. I think if you can lay down the law and still be loving she might come around, but I honestly don't know anymore...

>dating a self proclaimed feminist
boi

I know...

Use this strife in your relationship as an opportunity to dominate it. Get in better shape, tell her she could use to work out too and lead by example

You’re totally acting like a girl though, it’s so cringeworthy. You should have just said “fitness is important to me”. And nothing else on the subject. Stop acting like a bitch while you still have time, or be ready to do better on your next gf.

OP listen to this nigga.

the fact that you've made this thread to complain and not outright dropped her tells me you're beta

>I am a woman

Damn, why did that turn me on?

Your gf is insecure about her weight. Just do your thing and fuck what she things, not wanting your partner to improve is bullshit.

You'll always be a doormat with that attitude

Also if you date a feminist they'll always view you as a lower being as long as you are male

>have dubs in a thread with a female commenter
goodbye humanity

Two great light skinned twins once said that no one is going to appreciate the work you've done in the gym except for other gym goers and gay guys

This. There's no argument to be had. If a girl tells you that you're "acting like a girl" it's a 90% chance that they're just fucking with you. I'd never take that seriously. Your own fitness is your goal and most people aren't going to understand

>this

I think I see where you went wrong
>you talked to her about it
Too any people talk about the wrong things too much.
Yesterday I was at a reverse vending machine and the woman in front of my said “I’m going to be a while, I need to do this so I can afford bread”
Why did she even need to mention the part about not having enough for food otherwise?

Like your response did to me.

Don't let her make decisions about your body and health for you. You want to be a sick cunt? Be a sick cunt. Guarantee if you're willing to put in the work and accept help like a man then Veeky Forums will support you every step of the way. If she tries to bring you down and sabotage you then the first bit of weight you need to drop is her.

>went radio silence

Sounds like you really are a girl, OP.

Being passive aggressive is the absolute most beta thing you can do.

You know who can't clearly articulate what they want out of relationships? Women and children.

To be fair, you sound really feminine. She's probably the man in your couple you lil emotional bitch.

She's wrong, you're not acting like a girl. You're acting like a bitch.

>I feel like I Cant even talk to her
she sounds lovely

you are angry because you assume girls are capable of logical thought.
They are not

yeah you're acting like a fucking woman OP, most of all complaining about relationships on an imageboard instead of sorting your shit out proper
go get fucked by men, you'd enjoy it more

You do you.

>Ever showing any weakness to them
>Not realizing she's insecure of losing you

Just lose the weight and don't mention it to her

>western "women" in 2011+7

not even once lmao

Hard to do when they probably eat out 3+ times a week.

women are gains goblins, op, and they can't help it. the first thing they do when they get in a relationship is try and make their dude fat and it's up to you to control your household and refuse to let her steal your gains.

they do it because they love you and they don't want you to be able to leave. they can't help it; it's their nature. but still it's up to you to keep your gains and not let her take them

>talking to your woman about what you’re going to do instead of doing it because she’s barely sentient and just ignoring her because again she’s barely human

I do that tho and managed to drop quite a bit.

No
>Burgers, fries, fried food
Yes
>Salads, wraps, fruit cup

Pretty much just looked at the menu, found the lowest cal/highest fiber 3 items and picked my favorite