I just want affection from girls my dudes. I don't care if it comes from sluts. How do I get sluts 24/7?

I just want affection from girls my dudes. I don't care if it comes from sluts. How do I get sluts 24/7?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wPVB176XHNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Be attractive and socially competent.
Failing that, be rich and powerful.

Anyone who says "my dude" is socially awkward, so you have to fix that. Try to realize your mannerisms and then try to fix them.

affection from sluts will never bring back your distant mother

>Try to realize your mannerisms
how do you do this?

The thing is, I don't care. It'll fill the fucking void.

> be attractive
> socially competent

also have a big social circle that includes both girls and guys

Do they have to be hot girls?
Because if you don't care if it's from uggos, it magically gets way easier.

>how to be self aware

how do you achieve this?

Get your friends to tell you what you do that they think should change. And make sure it's socially aware people, cause getting advice from people that are exactly like you would mean nothing.

youtu.be/wPVB176XHNY

Be good looking and have good social skills.
For looks obviously your genetics matter (face and height basically) but you can still improve your skin, hair, body hygiene and clothes.

I find personally I get the most attention from girls when I'm partying with people who I know like me, and I truly feel like I can relax and 'b myself lul'.
Unfortunately I don't get invited to shit because I'm autistic or something so you need to work on that.

Like, just ask them out then?

$$$$$$$$$$$$

All you need to do is be 6'3, blue eyes, high prominent cheekbones, strong jaw with positive canthal tilt and recessed eye area. All guys that do this slay. Just do that OP? Works for them, will work for you too

Just literally go up to them and say hi. The rest will come naturally, trust me

If that's all you think you care about then just pay prostitutes and get your nut off that way.
>pro-tip: after a few times at most you'll realize what a mistake it is and go looking for a real girlfriend

Fuck off back to /r/incel

You just have to know the difference between a person who is ugly outside because of mental problems and degenerate habits versus someone who just looks funny but is otherwise healthy inside and out.

For a while my type was chicks with weird noses. 99% chance they're self concious enough to have worked to improve everything else about themselves that they can and by dating age actually gotten over the self conciousness. For some reason I found lazy eye girls to not behave this way. Eyes are perhaps more subconciously related to our ideas of a mate's fitness, so they probably get treated differently and develop bitterness. Just my 2c.

Just be confident and manly

The realest post in the history of Veeky Forums.

Really?
I'm in better shape than 90% of people my age
Have a job lined up post degree
Work part time on that job
Have other money saved up from investments so completely independent of parents
Have a car
President of a martial arts society at my uni
In a dance society too
Several really close friends
Well travelled
Body is not godly but it's 12% bf and more muscle than almost all none chads

And I can't get any woman to give me the time of day that isn't obese

Inb4 you're just an autist, inb4 manlet (well I'm king of), inb4 personality, inb4 you're a douche

Any club I go to, the only guys I ever see having success with women are tall attractive guys. Every. Single. Time (inb4 meet women not at clubs, he asked how to get attention from sloots)

Basically every guy I have seen do well with girls are 6'1+ and a 7/10 face+

Maybe it's different in burgerland, maybe it's different when you're older. At 20, this is the reality

Just to add, a girl in shape can still get slammed by a guy I described above and once she plasters herself with makeup will not get treated as an uggo (for 19/20 women). They go on tinder, get hundreds of matches and go through miles of chad

I'm not saying a good body can make up for a horrid face, but girls do seem to like muscular guys. If it bumps you up a point on othe looks scale I'd say it's worth it.

Also yes you could be autistic, or maybe you're just not around girls enough. Or maybe your face really is that bad, though I doubt it. Show us your face and body.

So what I'm gathering from this is that you're short and this wall of text explicitly excluding a number is typical manlet rage.

you can try learning pick up like those rsd guys

5'11
Not even that bad looking. Get hit on by gay guys where a 6/10 will go for a 6/10 instead of only going for a 8+

>5'11
Okay so you are short, good to know. Also gay guys hit on anything because gay guys crave dick like crackheads crave crack.

Tfw you fall in love every 10 minutes
See 20qts and think how they’d be nice to he to know
Average girl and her bf walk past and I need her
I just want everyone to want me basically and can’t stand it if girls like so wine else over me

m8 it's all about the face. Take it from another incel/gymcel (me) who is autistic, 6'5" and has the body of a fitness model, KHHV in early 20s, also yurofag

Congratulations, you've successfully narrowed down all the possibilities to social retardation and height. Since height isn't nearly as big of a deal as Veeky Forums makes it out to be, then you can probably figure out what your problem is.

If you supposedly have all these accolades and decent physical characteristics, then yeah your answer is that you're probably just acting autistic without realizing it. In all likelihood, your mannerisms give away your general saltiness and desperation. People pick up on that sort of thing, you know, even if its not even conscious.

In short, you have autism, but luckily you can cure your own autism if you figure your shit out, are honest with yourself, and stop blaming other people for your issues.

You missed face. I literally have no chance. Example would be tinder where my house mate got 50+ matches, I got 5, 3, landwhale. 2 none landwhales did not reply

Face is more important than height. I completely agree with you that height is not as important as Veeky Forums makes it out to be, especially once you are taller than the woman

I apologise if it came across that I am blaming others for my problems. I don't mean for it to come across that way at all. Women are not obligated to find me attractive. If I were them I probably wouldn't be attracted to me either

Go anywhere in the entire fucking world and ask literally anybody if 5'11 is short and they will say no, you baiting faggot.

Step 1. Lower your standards
Step 2. See if you can get girls

Repeat step 1 and 2 until successful.

you have to be hot for that, sorry dude, youre fucked, you will always have carrot on the stick expectation of girls demanding you work for their attention

it sucks but thats how society is right now, women are given all the power when it comes too sex and men are utterly worthless and treated liek disposable objects

this. how do you even have friends in the first place? I can't be bothered to speak with normies and try to act interested about whatever garbage they're speaking about.

Finally. Thank you. Someone agreeing with me

Now that is some hair genetics.

Just go with the flow and ask questions. I'm sure they don't give a fuck about your autistic hobbies either